Sign in to follow this  
Bleedzbillz

Lamar Miller feared ACL....will we trade them a RB?

If you want Clowney you will have to trade a 2020 1st round pick or a 2020 2nd round pick and a 2021 conditional 3rd round pick, conditional on Clowney signing a long term deal.

You could probably get a 4th or 5th round pick back for Yeldon or McCoy.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Shaq Lawson has had a good preseason.

I could see the Texans wanting us to throw him in a deal for Clowney.

McCoy and Lawson straight up?

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

McCoy and Lawson straight up?

Shady is my adopt a Bill, you SOB(I drafted him shortly after GM Doug Whaley's EPIC trade, before anyone else could, lol). How about all the chicks from one of his parties, a player to be named later, and Ralph Wilson's corpse.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Shady, Zay, and Shaq for Clowney?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Shady is my adopt a Bill, you SOB(I drafted him shortly after GM Doug Whaley's EPIC trade, before anyone else could, lol). How about all the chicks from one of his parties, a player to be named later, and Ralph Wilson's corpse.

You can have Clowney lol

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Sounds like a fair trade but this is the NFL. It would never happen.

Sounds like a fair trade but this is the NFL. It would never happen.

It could but they probably don't need Zay. He would walk in as their 4th WR.

Shady and Lawson make a ton of sense. Throw in a 2020 3rd and 2021 5th and call it a day.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

It could but they probably don't need Zay. He would walk in as their 4th WR.

Shady and Lawson make a ton of sense. Throw in a 2020 3rd and 2021 5th and call it a day.

Zay might be a disappointment for a 2nd round pick but he's still a good player going into his prime.

What team wouldn't want to add a wr who had 56 catches last year?

Zay might be a disappointment for a 2nd round pick but he's still a good player going into his prime.

What team wouldn't want to add a wr who had 56 catches last year?

Buffalo does not have a lot of depth at WR. Why should Buffalo want to get rid of a WR that had 56 catches last year that has 2 years left on his rookie contract?

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Buffalo would probably have to throw in a 3rd round pick to make that happen. I'm not sure if Houston would want to take on McCoy's contract.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

For months I’ve been against getting Clowny...akin to the guy who keeps pimping out his ride despite his house falling apart....but if it means getting rid of Shady....I’m all for it. McDermott, and Rex before him, have this unhealthy obsession to him like they owe him something. They play him when he’s hurt, play him when he’s sucking..despite better options sitting on the bench.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

For months I’ve been against getting Clowny...akin to the guy who keeps pimping out his ride despite his house falling apart....but if it means getting rid of Shady....I’m all for it. McDermott, and Rex before him, have this unhealthy obsession to him like they owe him something. They play him when he’s hurt, play him when he’s sucking..despite better options sitting on the bench.

The drafting of Singletary and the signing of Yeldon indicate to me that McCoy's time in Buffalo is over.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

The drafting of Singletary and the signing of Yeldon indicate to me that McCoy's time in Buffalo is over.

Well....what are they waiting for?

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Texans need a RB....Shady for Clowney or a good pick?

Do the Oilers, uh Texans, have a good WR or TE? I would be happy to pitch them Gore and Shady for a good WR or TE

Do the Oilers, uh Texans, have a good WR or TE? I would be happy to pitch them Gore and Shady for a good WR or TE

Hey, that's my Adopt A Bill. How does custody work on these things? It kind of reminds me of NYS child protective services stealing a kid on exaggerated charges. Litigation is on my mind now.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Hey, that's my Adopt A Bill. How does custody work on these things? It kind of reminds me of NYS child protective services stealing a kid on exaggerated charges. Litigation is on my mind now.

IF your adoptee got traded and we took home a ring because of it, how would that change?

Buffalo does not have a lot of depth at WR. Why should Buffalo want to get rid of a WR that had 56 catches last year that has 2 years left on his rookie contract?

Forget it jungle, it's Buffalo.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network