Sign in to follow this  
Laughing Coffin

Andrew Luck retiring

Unreal. They will be horrible next year and draft Trevor Lawrence. They will be fine...

Them and the dolphins will prob get Lawrence and tua and be good for 10 more years. They lucked into luck with Peyton getting hurt.

Adam Schefter is as reliable as they come with breaking news, but I find it hard to believe that this story is true.

I will wait until a press conference is held where Luck offically announces his retirement before I believe this.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Unreal. They will be horrible next year and draft Trevor Lawrence. They will be fine...

The Indianapolis will have to beat out Miami who is also tanking to get Lawrence.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

mentally worn down

So odd, coming out of school everyone talked so much about how much Luck loved the game. I always thought he was going to be the next QB to play till 40

If Tua Tagovailoa and Trevor Lawrence both declare for the 2020 draft, who goes 1st overall?

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

The Indianapolis will have to beat out Miami who is also tanking to get Lawrence.

Lawrence isn't eligible until 2021 draft.

Top QB prospects this year are Tua and Justin Herbert

If Tua Tagovailoa and Trevor Lawrence both declare for the 2020 draft, who goes 1st overall?

Lawrence can’t declare in 2020

Wow

Well....colts should be garbage this year so that’s good for us.

But if they luck into another top prospect....fuck them. They should suffer 20 years of shit qb play.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Yep.. Suck for Luck 2.0 is underway. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Swag Kelly in the house

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Remember all the TFLers ("Tank for Luck") on here back when he eventually didn't even come out that year? Lol, I was one of the strongest mockers of them, and their likely is an aura around me right now.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Lawrence isn't eligible until 2021 draft.

Top QB prospects this year are Tua and Justin Herbert

I didn't know that.

Who would you take 1st overall, Tua Tagovailoa or Justin Herbert?

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

https://nypost.com/2019/08/02/andrew-lucks-shoulder-injury-saved-his-marriage/

Looks like he may have chosen his marriage over playing football. If this retirement talk is true.

Good find, Jungle. Even top QBs, unlike many members here, realize there are far more important things in life than football. If that's indeed the case, he would be a good role model for American kids when it comes to priorities.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Good thing we didn't "Suck for Luck!" That dude left the whole team in the cold. Tim Tebow and Krappernick are still out there. Maybe EJ Manuel from retirement? Brissett and kelly won't get it done.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

If Luck offically retires, the Colts have to think about bringing in Colin Kaepernick to back up Jacoby Brissett

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg