Sign in to follow this  
HavUHerdThaHoard

My 53 with comments....8/24/19 ... bash away .

Qb...Allen ,Barkley..(2)(tree a sapling atm )

FB/st...DiMarco(short leash on Patrick )(1)

TE.. Knox ,Sweeney ,Lee...(no room for Croom .. .. @watch tennis awhile ...Kroft ...pup )(3)

RB...McCoy ,Gore ,Singletary ,Wade(Yeldon... beat the bushes for draft pick Beaner )(4)

WR..Beasley ,Brown , Duke,McKenzie ,Roberts,Foster(Zay i move for pick /player??)(6)

OL.Dawkins, Spain ,Morse,Long ,Ford , Nsekhe ,Feliciano, Bates...(if Spain out a bit IR add Teller or Ike )(9)

DL.. Oliver ,Hughes ,Phillips ,Young Meatball ,Star ,Murphy ,Lawson ,Johnson(8)(Love got no love here )

LB..Edmunds,Milano ,Alexander,Thompson ,Lacey , Stanford Joseph(7)(no "MO" ...we got "Zo")

Cb/S..White ,Poyer ,Hyde,Wallace,Kev .Johnson ,Tar .Johnson,Jaq,Johnson ,Neal...1 of Marlowe /Coleman(10)...(thats the "Pitts" no room sadly )

P... this " Corey " B(dead presidents in Carter)

K .Haus ..$(keep Illini kid on speed dial )

LS Ferguson(hold it laces out )

Qb...Allen ,Barkley..(2)(tree a sapling atm )

FB/st...DiMarco(short leash on Patrick )(1)

TE.. Knox ,Sweeney ,Lee...(no room for Croom .. .. @watch tennis awhile ...Kroft ...pup )(3)

RB...McCoy ,Gore ,Singletary ,Wade(Yeldon... beat the bushes for draft pick Beaner )(4)

WR..Beasley ,Brown , Duke,McKenzie ,Roberts,Foster(Zay i move for pick /player??)(6)

OL.Dawkins, Spain ,Morse,Long ,Ford , Nsekhe ,Feliciano, Bates...(if Spain out a bit IR add Teller or Ike )(9)

DL.. Oliver ,Hughes ,Phillips ,Young Meatball ,Star ,Murphy ,Lawson ,Johnson(8)(Love got no love here )

LB..Edmunds,Milano ,Alexander,Thompson ,Lacey , Stanford Joseph(7)(no "MO" ...we got "Zo")

Cb/S..White ,Poyer ,Hyde,Wallace,Kev .Johnson ,Tar .Johnson,Jaq,Johnson ,Neal...1 of Marlowe /Coleman(10)...(thats the "Pitts" no room sadly )

P... this " Corey " B(dead presidents in Carter)

K .Haus ..$(keep Illini kid on speed dial )

LS Ferguson(hold it laces out )

Wade is a good story but I don’t think he takes a roster spot. IMO, Yeldon gets that spot.

Good point...

TY i just think we can use a TE with some vet years in( and if need be eat the Kroft contact )...Id target a Brate (tampa )or Henry (chargers ).If hold Zay a bit .. then pink slip both Marlowe and Coleman and heck with chosing 1 or the other .

I have a very hard time believing McBeane has the balls to cut Pegula’s boyfriend.

i think he has balls and they hard as golf balls .For once it wont be team golfing but playoff fever come january.....but im an optimist .Croom gets the broom butt at least he also gets a tennis player in a tiny skirt ...lol

I have a very hard time believing McBeane has the balls to cut Pegula’s boyfriend.

I just think he has to. This is a business. He’s clearly not one of the three or four best TEs.

i think he has balls and they hard as golf balls .For once it wont be team golfing but playoff fever come january.....but im an optimist .Croom gets the broom butt at least he also gets a tennis player in a tiny skirt ...lol

That's one of the best consolation prizes a cut player would have ever gotten from the Bills!

So do folks want us to go into the regular season with only 3 TEs plus PUP Kroft? Don't even give the one TE to score a TD last season a chance until Kroft is ready to play? I mean, we know Smith is basically there just to block with maybe an occasional shock the defense play for him. Knox gets a pass for his injury because he was drafted this season, but Croom doesn't get the same benefit of the doubt after some proven regular season success under terrible offensive conditions?

As for Terry and Kim, some have speculated they might not be so high on their daughter dating one of the players, so I am not sure how to factor that aspect into the Beane/McDermott decision. Either way, I am still leaning toward #groomcroom over #broomcroom, at least until Kroft is fully healthy, especially when Daboll is known for his 2 TE sets with guys capable of making big plays. Also, this unit gave the OL a run for its money with percentage of guys injured, which is something worth considering.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy