Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish

Do we have a 3rd down pass catching RB if they decide to cut him? He didn’t run for shit last night but he was great separating himself and making plays in the pass game. I don’t see Shady, Gore or Singletary doing what a guy like James White does for the Pats and he’s so invaluable to that team (87 receptions last year!). Not sure why there are rumblings about this guy getting cut! Think they would end up regretting that decision.

Which rb would be inactive if you want Yeldon to be the 3rd down back?

I just don't see him making the roster.

Ordinarily I'd have no problem with Yeldon as a back up rb but the Bills have Singletary.

Do we have a 3rd down pass catching RB if they decide to cut him? He didn’t run for shit last night but he was great separating himself and making plays in the pass game. I don’t see Shady, Gore or Singletary doing what a guy like James White does for the Pats and he’s so invaluable to that team (87 receptions last year!). Not sure why there are rumblings about this guy getting cut! Think they would end up regretting that decision.

I agree TJ Yeldon adds value as the pass catching RB. Josh Allen is going to need that. Yeldon runs routes with the correct angles, getting separation and allowing Allen to drop it in.

I would find a way to keep Yeldon around, or nearby. Cut the FB, keep Yeldon, and bring the FB back as soon as an injury opens up a roster spot.

Reality might be the Bills simply cut Yeldon due to the #s though.

Honestly, the combination of Gore, Singletary and Yeldon would be pretty interesting.

Yeldon definite on the bubble ,he searching for way in with production as a receiver but motor may have the locked down .. Wade is still the interesting chip to play if its me i see if any takers for yeldon for a 5th maybe ...or 6th which becomes 5th if he catches ?? # of passes .

I'd love to keep Yeldon, but all of our backs are above average receivers, so no worries there.

He may not be a good runner but his numbers as a receiver are pretty good. He played well after Fournette went down last year. Also hes had better numbers than McCoy and Gore catching the ball the last 3 seasons. I would like to keep him.

G GS Att Yds Avg Lng TD Rec Yds Avg Lng TD FUM Lost

2018 Jacksonville Jaguars 14 5 104 414 4.0 20 1 55 487 8.9 37 4 1 1