This man needs to make the team.

Those are some STRONG hands.

If McD cuts him... that’ll say a lot about what sort of offense they’re looking to run.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

If McD cuts him... that’ll say a lot about what sort of offense they’re looking to run.

Yep. He brings a valuable dynamic to the offense. He could be a nice safety blanket for Allen in the red zone. Well done.

He will.

Old habits die fucking hard.

McIdiot is loyal to a fault and will keep cronies and has beens over someone that could be a game changer.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

i WAs just thinking to myself' date=' "There's no way Duke can get cut" and came here, and what do I see? A Duke Williams thread sitting right at the top of the heap...[/quote']

We are here to deliver....

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

I assume he just made some plays. It doesn't feel like Mr arm is ready to play yet. I left at half time to start my ragu. But, Josh needs to play the whole fuckin game to be ready for opening day.

He will.

Old habits die fucking hard.

McIdiot is loyal to a fault and will keep cronies and has beens over someone that could be a game changer.

They didn't bring him to Buffalo to cut him. He's beginning to show his value

They didn't bring him to Buffalo to cut him. He's beginning to show his value

I like your optimism.

I like your optimism.

He's big, and he's a hard worker, with a lot to prove. I like players like that, and I think he'll fit in nicely

Duke is a good run blocker. I think he fits in that scheme as well. Where the hell was Foster? Is he on the outs?

Gotta keep Duke. His time is now.

As I said months ago, the 2 fringe guys who intrigued me were Christian Wade followed by Duke. I am standing by that, and I don't buy the argument that these tight ends can replace him in the Red Zone. Glad he is doing himself, his team, and us fans a service by finally showing up when it counts. About practices, I will refer people to AI's famous quote, lol.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

They better put him on the 53....if not i bet belicheat will scoop him up

I agree about Duke.

Duke is a good run blocker. I think he fits in that scheme as well. Where the hell was Foster? Is he on the outs?

Gotta keep Duke. His time is now.

There is enough roster spots to keep, Zay Jones, Robert Foster and Duke Williams. If Beane keeps 6 WR on the 53 man roster.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

You know if he gets cut he will end up in New England!

I'm curious how Duke has looked in practice.

Hopefully we've had a chance to match White up with him and saw if he can get open.

I'd keep Duke and McKenzie. Although McKenzie should never be allowed to field punts because hes going to muff or fumble every fifth one.

McKenzie makes plays and is a real threat on the Jet Screen.

With zero proven tight ends on the roster, Duke has proven in back to back weeks he can do damage in the red zone.

Zay should be shopped. In an ideal world you could package Zay, Lawson and Yeldon for Clowney.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

I like how he high points the ball. He also shows a willingness to block and can play special teams.

"Duke" Wiliams may have played his way onto the team as the #6 WR.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I'd keep Duke and McKenzie. Although McKenzie should never be allowed to field punts because hes going to muff or fumble every fifth one.

McKenzie makes plays and is a real threat on the Jet Screen.

With zero proven tight ends on the roster, Duke has proven in back to back weeks he can do damage in the red zone.

Zay should be shopped. In an ideal world you could package Zay, Lawson and Yeldon for Clowney.

Remind the board who said Zay should be gone 2 weeks ago...

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg