Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Like night and day

I said it before and I’ll say it again.

Barkley is the best QB on this team.

Period.

The offense is SO MUCH SMOOTHER with him in the game.

You have such a hard on for second string qbs...

unfortunate timing, as he gets it to 3rd and 32. Even Lit has bad luck occasionally lol

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Some people on here love to over react to preseason games. Preseason is to evaluate depth on your team, and get your players in game situations. The preseason record of your team has no impact on the regular season. You literally want to get out with as little injuries as possible and get your players ready for game speed.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Nice fucking pass just now.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

The rare occasion that Allen makes that pass....it’s dropped, or fumbled.

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

I think it was CBennett in the shoutbox that said it...but can we put Barkley’s brain in Allen’s body?

Barkley just looks good.

He does look good! Glad we have someone that can carry the load and Allen's jock strap if he goes down. You clowns kill me. You probably wouldn't preferred Reich over Kelly

unfortunate timing, as Barkley turns it into 3rd and 32, and nearly turned it over. Even Lit has bad luck occasionally lol

Not even one "thanks". Bunch of spoiled ingrates, lol. Cant believe none but me could appreciate the irony of poor Lit's timing on the post(not mocking the guy, just bad luck with timing, Bills level of bad luck), but I suppose you'd have to have been posting during the game to appreciate the timing from whence it came.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

Being we're having fantasies, why not put TB12's head in Allen's body. :) Then you'd have a new GOAT.

TB2's secret headset is more like it.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

I think it was CBennett in the shoutbox that said it...but can we put Barkley’s brain in Allen’s body?

Is that possibly because Barkley is a vet and Allen is still learning?

It is possible that Allen will have a brain like Barkley with more experience.

Is that possibly because Barkley is a vet and Allen is still learning?

It is possible that Allen will have a brain like Barkley with more experience.

It's not knowledge.

It's instinct.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

It's not knowledge.

It's instinct.

10 career TD's

18 career INT's

10 career TD's

18 career INT's

Its the pre season that is really important...have you forgotten? LOL.....listen to our resident "expert" lol.....Barkley's right up there with tyrod, rosen and peterman in pre season leaders!

Its the pre season that is really important...have you forgotten? LOL.....listen to our resident "expert" lol.....Barkley's right up there with tyrod, rosen and peterman in pre season leaders!

He looked really good in regular season action last year too. I would play the best QB, and right now it’s Barkley.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Could Barkleys arm hold up through a whole season?

I’m very happy we have Barkley. He’s exactly the type of QB you want on your team as a backup. If needed he’ll get the job done.

Period.

I was thinking the same thing, but then had to realize he was playing against 2nd teamers.

Period.

It is.

Hope Josh can change that as he is the starter for the next 16 games barring injury.

Upgrade the OLine.   Under the radar: RB Javon Leake, Maryland   DL Ross Blacklock, TCU