Sign in to follow this  
whorlnut

Get rid of McCoy

Holy shit he’s done. Gore is 36 and he is getting chunk yardage on early downs which sets the offense up for manageable downs. I’m sick of McCoy. Good riddance.

Literally the least of our problems in this game.

We have a defense that can’t stop anyone.

A QB that can’t hit the broad side of a barn.

And a WR that doesn’t know which way to turn on a back shoulder through.

What a mess.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Holy shit he’s done. Gore is 36 and he is getting chunk yardage on early downs which sets the offense up for manageable downs. I’m sick of McCoy. Good riddance.

I have been calling him getting traded or cut for a while now. We will see what happens.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Word. I've been unimpressed with his performance. Even after changing up the OL he still looks like last season's McCoy. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

What a mess.

Yeah. I mean...I can’t disagree.

McCoy is averaging 6.2 yards per carry right now.

Gore is at 7 I think.

One really good run can make an otherwise horrible performance look pretty good.

By the way...still waiting on Allen’s stats from last week. Can you remind me?

Yes, I saw those good runs. But the reality is that people who have been hurt are going to get hurt again.

Can I remind you that Josh Allen sucks and always will suck?

I actually thought McCoy looked pretty explosive when he had the ball. Two penalties on two pretty good runs and then the 21 yarder he looked like the old McCoy. Would like to see the screen plays utilized a bit...McCoy in space is still dangerous!

I actually thought McCoy looked pretty explosive when he had the ball. Two penalties on two pretty good runs and then the 21 yarder he looked like the old McCoy. Would like to see the screen plays utilized a bit...McCoy in space is still dangerous!

Agreed. Some of these folks apparently can't handle their alcohol, or in the amounts of it or whatever they were on. Shady did well, and I was going to add his average would have been even better without 2 penalties that had no effect on him making the run. I get that Jungle has to campaign against his targets of hatred to try to shed the homer label, but not quite sure what the others were doing. Shady contributed to the TD before half with a semi-epic run.

Part of the deal isnt Shady...it's almost entirely new OL, QB that still isn't respected, and the situation of the play calling. The nice run that set up the TD wasn't one where the whole house knew it was a run, nor even the typical run play. As Jungle himself pointed out, OC Daboll doesnt want to show too much of his hand in the preseason, so I expect some degree of change once we're playing the Jets.

Sad that Lit was maybe the most positive/level-headed person in this thread(WindyCity gets honorable mention).

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

All this board is missing is BertSquirtGum saying "Bills stink". Maybe Meat should unban him so that he could summarize a few dozen posts in 2 words and save Lit some space on the server, lol.

Will be interesting to see if money on the Jets game starts trending back in favor of the Jets again, or if this talk isn't enough for people for people to put their money where their mouth is.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

One really good run can make an otherwise horrible performance look pretty good.

By the way...still waiting on Allen’s stats from last week. Can you remind me?

That's the way it works from Shady. 1... 4... 2... -1... 12... 2... -2... 0... -3... 22... 0... 3...

CJ Spiller did that too... losses and big gains.

Maybe Gore will bring more consistency. 3... 3... 4... 4... 4... 3... 6... 4...

That's the way it works from Shady. 1... 4... 2... -1... 12... 2... -2... 0... -3... 22... 0... 3...

Yeah. Gore consistently got us 4-6 on first down last night. He’s the far more consistent back than Shady at this point.

What a mess.

My biggest gripe is the OLine. We signed what seems like 15 new offensive linemen going back to March. Yet, we are still waiting for 5 guys to emerge, and gel.

The 5 guys that started last night. None are elite. Dawkins seems like the only one guaranteed to be a long term starter.

Looks like Wyatt Teller is not going to be an NFL starter, but could have value as a swing interior lineman.

Love to see OL Ryan Bates continue to grow and improve and make it as a swing man. Even it he has to go to the PS first.

Sign TE Greg Olsen, DE Mathew Judon, DT Vernon Butler, WR Devin Funchess      Late Rd pick RB Javon Leake, Maryland   

My biggest gripe is the OLine. We signed what seems like 15 new offensive linemen going back to March. Yet, we are still waiting for 5 guys to emerge, and gel.

The 5 guys that started last night. None are elite. Dawkins seems like the only one guaranteed to be a long term starter.

Looks like Wyatt Teller is not going to be an NFL starter, but could have value as a swing interior lineman.

Love to see OL Ryan Bates continue to grow and improve and make it as a swing man. Even it he has to go to the PS first.

Yep.

I was telling people this back in April.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

RB LeSean McCoy

Shady looked better than he has all preseason and even training camp. The numbers were good, collecting 37 yards on just 6 carries, averaging 6.2 yards per run. But the runs he had called back were even better. One for 9 yards and one for 13. McCoy showed great vision and was elusive.

https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/bills-lions-arrow-uparrow-down

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

If you compare last years OL and this years OL, it's upgraded both in talent and depth.

The starting OL will probably be:

LT Dawkins, LG Spain, C Morse, RG Ford, RT Nsekhe.

Dawkins, Ford will be long term starters and have the potential to be very good to elite. I believe Morse can play out his contract and can be a very good player. I like Nsekhe to be a very good RT for the next couple of years, but Beane will have to draft a replacement in the 2020 draft. Spain is a good stop gap player at LG, but Beane will have to also draft a replacement for the LG spot in the next draft.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

As long as he can go back to those playing days of his being elite as well as keeping his mouth shut. He can really be effective and letting his play do the talking!

Ready for February Fools!

As long as he can go back to those playing days of his being elite as well as keeping his mouth shut. He can really be effective and letting his play do the talking!

Good post. (the rest of this isn't really directed at you, but at anyone concerned he might say something), While I agree with that, I also agree with the last thing I recall people giving him grief about...sending a tweet about how good it would be to have some of those Alabama OL members or whatever he said(I wouldnt be shocked if they had a better OL than the Bills, but I didnt watch them last season). If people were ridiculing your performance day in and day out nationally, and it was because you were in a position where you were set up to fail by an incompetent employer, you might be tempted to send a tweet mentioning how nice it would be to have something that would help your performance.

That said, I don't foresee Shady saying anything that "shocking" this season. :) If a tweet like that is the height of the team's off the field problems, they are blessed compared to many other teams and what their players have gone through in recent years. McCoy better have a chip on his shoulder and be looking to silence the unfair criticism by doing what put him on a course to the Hall Of Fame, as you said.

Others have said it before, but with the talent this team had on offense last season(or rather didn't have), the 6 wins could be considered an overachievement. Like folks said about judging Allen too early, I think the same could be said for McCoy until we sees how he plays with NFL-caliber talent around him again. If I had to guess, I think he makes a nice bounce back this season, provided he stays healthy. I'd likely even wager on it. Go Shady, go Bills!

If you compare last years OL and this years OL, it's upgraded both in talent and depth.

The starting OL will probably be:

LT Dawkins, LG Spain, C Morse, RG Ford, RT Nsekhe.

Dawkins, Ford will be long term starters and have the potential to be very good to elite. I believe Morse can play out his contract and can be a very good player. I like Nsekhe to be a very good RT for the next couple of years, but Beane will have to draft a replacement in the 2020 draft. Spain is a good stop gap player at LG, but Beane will have to also draft a replacement for the LG spot in the next draft.

I'm happy that they upgraded the OL, but it wasn't that difficult. We will see what they have once the real season starts. If Allen continues to run for his life, and McCoy cannot find any space we will know that more work is needed.

This is my issue with the rb unit we have.

McCoy is the type of back you need to feed and feed, even when he's only gaining 1 and 2 yards a carry because sooner or later he will break one. If they are going to be impatient with him he is going to struggle.

This is my issue with the rb unit we have.

McCoy is the type of back you need to feed and feed, even when he's only gaining 1 and 2 yards a carry because sooner or later he will break one. If they are going to be impatient with him he is going to struggle.

At this point in his career, I would rather use McCoy in the passing game than focus on feeding him the ball like he is a bell cow RB, because his best days are behind him.

With the RB on the roster, it should be a RB by committee approach. There is no way McCoy should get more than 10 carries a game with Devon Singletary on the roster.

I would rather give carries to Frank Gore and Devin Singletary than Lesean McCoy because McCoy running style is extremely volatile. Gore and Singletary take the yards that are there and seem to always fall forward.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg