Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Well that was something

That pass was shit...and will be replayed over and over again for everyone to laugh at.

But...

McDermott needs to let Allen fly. I rather see the gun slinging than the fucking 1975 bullshit. Allen needs to get into a rhythm. And handing the fucking ball off over and over again is not gonna get it done.

As I type this Stafford is slinging it....to a TE...shocker...a team drafted a weapon for their qb....burning our Oliver and Edmunds...

Fuck this team

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

That pass was shit...and will be replayed over and over again for everyone to laugh at.

But...

McDermott needs to let Allen fly. I rather see the gun slinging than the fucking 1975 bullshit. Allen needs to get into a rhythm. And handing the fucking ball off over and over again is not gonna get it done.

As I type this Stafford is slinging it....to a TE...shocker...a team drafted a weapon for their qb....burning our Oliver and Edmunds...

Fuck this team

That sideline pass to Beasley was pick 6 city too... if the CB just turned around.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

That sideline pass to Beasley was pick 6 city too... if the CB just turned around.

Meanwhile, your golden boy that got traded after one year can’t get past Ryan fitzpatrick. I’d quit gloating if I were you...👍

But...

Fuck this team

I agree. These predictable first down running plays are killing me.

Allen NEEDS the practice....he needs the touches....he needs to fucking throw on every down. He’s not anointed. He should not have the luxury to just come in, hand it off a few times, and sit.

Also, would have been nice if he was surrounded with better talent..but no...he’s not.

Well, maybe Singletary and Wade are...but no...this is 1975....they must sit behind our ancient running backs for 5 years right? Lol man god damn this team.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Meanwhile, your golden boy that got traded after one year can’t get past Ryan fitzpatrick. I’d quit gloating if I were you...👍

Rosen?

He was 71% last night and led a 90 yard TD drive.

But yeah, I mean, whatever.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Rosen?

What was Allen last week against first stringers? Yeah...whatever...

Rosen?

Seriously. What was Allen last week? Please do tell...

Oh fuck you leave lit alone. He's better than the team . The first half looked like 4-12..

Same here.

I want Allen to succeed.

He just... isn’t.

He's learning to run an NFL offense, which doesn't mean throw, throw and throw some more. He will be fine.

In other breaking news, the freshman redshirt at the local university threw two pick sixes in a row. I think its safe to say that his team is doomed and that they will finish at the bottom of the MIAA this year.

It's fucking PRE-SEASON!! Settle the FUCK down. Goddamn!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

It's fucking PRE-SEASON!! Settle the FUCK down. Goddamn!

I agree, watching Allen and judging him on each play as if he's a finished product. It's a bit like watching stocks. Typically if you want to make money you have to ignore the ups and downs and don't fuck with it. I feel like watching Allen like that is very similar. A quick rush to judgement will leave you wanting later.

The first two games focused on Allen passing, This third game was trying to be a run dominate team. No true play action. Run Run Pass. That said, the passing offense was poor today and the run game was ok. The game did not bring me more confidence in our offense, but i am not panicking. It was interesting to see the defense against a good QB. Like last year a very good QB can pick apart any defense if they are given time and space.

Another thing also is Detroit, playing at home on national TV, may have been using it more in Hanst game plan wild buffalo, like you said, was focusing on different aspects of their offense

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan