Hard to defend that.

He’s done that three times in games with the same exact result every time. Can’t do that!!!

But he has....and will continue to do so.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

I keep telling people this, but no one listens.

QB’s either have it, or they don’t.

Period.

Because you can teach them a million different things, but WHEN THE BULLETS START FLYING, they always revert back to what their instinct is.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Period.

Because you can teach them a million different things, but WHEN THE BULLETS START FLYING, they always revert back to what their instinct is.

Sure, Lit. He’s not young and dumb or anything right? He’ll learn...

He probably did see something but it required an extremely accurate pass into a tight window on the run.

He really needs to realize he's not Aaron Rodgers.

He probably did see something but it required an extremely accurate pass into a tight window on the run.

He really needs to realize he's not Aaron Rodgers.

He needs to realize he’s not even Matt Barkley.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Sure, Lit. He’s not young and dumb or anything right? He’ll learn...

Did you even read my post?

You can teach him until the cows come home.

And he’ll try to obey.

But once the bullets start flying, they ALWAYS revert.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Did you even read my post?

You can teach him until the cows come home.

And he’ll try to obey.

But once the bullets start flying, they ALWAYS revert.

I’ve read WAY too many of your shitty posts...

I’ve read WAY too many of your shitty posts...

I just found it funny that you said what I was referring to in the post.

In other words, you proved yourself to be “that guy” I was talking about.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Period.

it's not instincts, it's bad habits. And bad habits can be replaced with good habits.

Probably better for him to do it in the preseason than to not, so that he can feel some sting and shame now when it doesn't matter. Two more turnovers weren't his fault....and yet the Bills still won, and the later strings only had a 3 point better differential than their counterparts than the starters(Josh included) did, and it would have been equal if not for an EPIC 61 yd fg by Prater. Allen could still end up sucking, but this is a bit quick to judge the young QB on, in my opinion. Carry on.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

I agree that it's a rookie type mistake, but I dont want a gunshy qb. Let him take his lumps, Favre threw a shit ton of picks as well...but he was also a HOFer. Let the kid develop. The passing did not look good last night against a top 10 defense, they ARE still playing vanilla schemes. Let's hope come opening day, Daboll and co produce a winning product with Allen and co.

No, it's instincts.

You rave about Barkley and his instincts when he has thrown 10 career TD's and 18 career INT's.

/+

No, it's instincts.

As an elite athlete you don't grow up playing any sport without picking up bad habits along the way. Something that you had the strength or speed to do as you were growing up competing against lesser talent, may no longer be possible against better talent as you progress through the ranks. These are nothing more than habits, and they will be fixed as he gets better at reading defenses.

Allen has played on some bad teams where he had to do most of the heavy lifting in order to be successful. In those types of situations, mistakes happen and bad habits can can be picked up and probably were. Eventually the entire Bill's offense will get in sync, and you will be forced to look for something else to complain about because that's your bad instinct.

Coaches are there to help identify, and help remove bad habits. And yes, Allen has some bad habits that need to be fixed. However, he's a hard worker, says all the right things and wants to win. I like this kid and want to see him become successful. I can't say that about Rosen.

Instincts are where you instinctively know that this girl is no good, but you date her anyway because she looks good in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. It's a bad habit when you continually date women like this ... but a lot of fun.

It was an ugly throw, but his post game made me feel better (prefacing), ‘one play in particular, it’s just something I can’t do and we got bailed out. We came out trying to establish the run and I wanted to take a shot (throwing) and I shouldn’t have.’

I think we should pump the brakes on who’s right and who’s wrong. He threw six times, first three attempts were bad, last three good. The goal was to test the run, it was preseason and he got impatient—and hopefully—learned from it.

True words are plain.

/+

As an elite athlete you don't grow up playing any sport without picking up bad habits along the way. Something that you had the strength or speed to do as you were growing up competing against lesser talent, may no longer be possible against better talent as you progress through the ranks. These are nothing more than habits, and they will be fixed as he gets better at reading defenses.

Allen has played on some bad teams where he had to do most of the heavy lifting in order to be successful. In those types of situations, mistakes happen and bad habits can can be picked up and probably were. Eventually the entire Bill's offense will get in sync, and you will be forced to look for something else to complain about because that's your bad instinct.

Coaches are there to help identify, and help remove bad habits. And yes, Allen has some bad habits that need to be fixed. However, he's a hard worker, says all the right things and wants to win. I like this kid and want to see him become successful. I can't say that about Rosen.

Instincts are where you instinctively know that this girl is no good, but you date her anyway because she looks good in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. It's a bad habit when you continually date women like this ... but a lot of fun.

LOL.

That's cute, but no.

Josh Allen has been training with College and Professional coaches for 4 years now.

Habits would be gone by now.

This is instinct.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

LOL.

That's cute, but no.

Josh Allen has been training with College and Professional coaches for 4 years now.

This is instinct.

I’m still waiting to hear Allen’s stats from the Carolina game. Fitting that you are ignoring it...

I’m still waiting to hear Allen’s stats from the Carolina game. Fitting that you are ignoring it...

I dont even remember. A little worse than Barkley if I remember right.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I dont even remember. A little worse than Barkley if I remember right.

A lot better than Rosen if I remember right.

LOL.

That's cute, but no.

This is instinct.

Depends what they worked on in the past 4 years.

If Allen had played at a better school, the habits we're talking about would be almost nonexistent. Better coaching staff, better offensive linemen and wide receivers who can be counted on to do their job so that the QB and the offense as a whole will have a better success rate.

Bad instincts do not exist, bad habits do. And it's up to this coaching staff to iron them out.

Allen was told to throw that pass. They needed to get some offensive tackling practice at game speed.

Doesn't anyone know anything about football.

I agree that it's a rookie type mistake, but I dont want a gunshy qb. Let him take his lumps, Favre threw a shit ton of picks as well...but he was also a HOFer. Let the kid develop. The passing did not look good last night against a top 10 defense, they ARE still playing vanilla schemes. Let's hope come opening day, Daboll and co produce a winning product with Allen and co.

Agree 100%. I like Allen....but I’ve said since day one that his downfall will be due to having an ultra conservative, 1975, defense first head coach. He is forcing square pegs in round holes.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Depends what they worked on in the past 4 years.

If Allen had played at a better school, the habits we're talking about would be almost nonexistent. Better coaching staff, better offensive linemen and wide receivers who can be counted on to do their job so that the QB and the offense as a whole will have a better success rate.

Bad instincts do not exist, bad habits do. And it's up to this coaching staff to iron them out.

Lmao.

So clueless.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg