10 members have voted

1. 1. Which rb makes the team?

• TJ Yeldon
    • Christian Wade
    • Senirise Perry

Who makes the team?

Yelden, Perry, Wade????

And does Patrick DiMarco make the team?

I vote for Senorise Perry,,,,,,sorry about the misspelling of his name in the poll.

Special teams are needed from a player this low on the roster. Hopefully we don't need him to carry the ball.

Wade is a nice story and has potential but the lack of reps in camp tell me he is limited at this point and could use a year on the practice squad.

I want to keep DiMarco as our full back,

The Bills used a fb 19% of the time last year. That doesn't sound like much but who would fill in for those snaps if DiMarco wasn't on the roster? He has a small but valuable role and is an important special teams player.

The Bills used a fb 19% of the time last year. That doesn't sound like much but who would fill in for those snaps if DiMarco wasn't on the roster? He has a small but valuable role and is an important special teams player.

Im not necessarily arguing against him, but putting out the option of using one of our many TEs in the H-back position or something if really necessary? In past seasons I'd be more inclined to give him an automatic nod, but this season GM Beane may need to get a bit more creative. At least we aren't keeping 2 kickers, I suppose.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Im not necessarily arguing against him, but putting out the option of using one of our many TEs in the H-back position or something if really necessary? In past seasons I'd be more inclined to give him an automatic nod, but this season GM Beane may need to get a bit more creative. At least we aren't keeping 2 kickers, I suppose.

I was thinking of filling the fb role with a TE. It just makes too much sense.

With the injuries our TE's have been piling up I'm not sure who has been getting reps at fb in training camp.

Anyway, McDermott seems committed to DeMarco and I think they will keep him around.

DiMarco is also a good special teams player and a great leader. You need those type of role players on your team to win. DiMarco was under used as a runner and receiver, but what he brings to the Bills is not measurable by stats alone.

You will not see the Patriots cut James Develin, so why should Buffalo cut Patrick DiMacro?

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg