Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Scathing article on the Raiders new stadium.

Great read.

Tl;Dr

- The Raiders absolutey screwed Las Vegas, and got them to pay $750 million toward the Stadium and the Raiders have to give Las Vegas ZERO back.

- The Raiders get to play there rent free for 30 years.

- The Raiders screwed over the owner of the Venetian.

- The Raiders possibly did some dirty accounting to get Bank of America to throw in $650 million.

- The Raiders essentially just have to show up, with everyone else paying for it.

https://deadspin.com/the-raiders-robbed-las-vegas-in-americas-worst-stadium-1795475973

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Great read.

Tl;Dr

- The Raiders absolutey screwed Las Vegas, and got them to pay $750 million toward the Stadium and the Raiders have to give Las Vegas ZERO back.

- The Raiders possibly did some dirty accounting to get Bank of America to throw in $650 million.

- The Raiders essentially just have to show up, with everyone else paying for it.

https://deadspin.com/the-raiders-robbed-las-vegas-in-americas-worst-stadium-1795475973

I started to read it but am watching MMA and am about to finally eat. What caught my eye was Sheldon Adelson, who is basically the George Soros of the Republican party...he annoints kings. Maybe later I will look more into what his play was in this which I'm guessing may provide some interesting clues as to how this came about. Good find, thanks for posting.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

I have yet to meet anyone here in Vegas who believed this stadium was a good idea. The only time I'll go is when the Bills play here. What sucks even more is that UNLV has to pay rent to play there. Our politicians wanted an NFL team so badly that they screwed us.

:Where ever you go, there you are. :snoopdog:

:bills: :oldsabres:

I have yet to meet anyone here in Vegas who believed this stadium was a good idea. The only time I'll go is when the Bills play here. What sucks even more is that UNLV has to pay rent to play there. Our politicians wanted an NFL team so badly that they screwed us.

I’m shocked at how close it is to the strip.

I figured it would be miles away.

On top of all that, the Raiders screwed the city of Oakland and their undying, amazing fanbase who've stuck with them through thick and thin.

Aside from the negative aspects of the new stadium and the Raiders moving to LV...

I am looking forward to Las Vegas being a football city in a year from now, I will admit. I've lived here a long time and it's good to see the Las Vegas region diversify their industry and economy. The 2008 recession hit this city the hardest in the country and I don't think we'll be hit as hard as last time if we have another recession. Back during the recession, I would've never dreamed this city would have two major sports franchises by 2020. Las Vegas recovered and is stronger than ever.

I live walking distance from Sam Boyd Stadium, where UNLV Rebels currently play, and I am going to miss what I consider a luxury being able to walk to Rebels games after this season. The Rebels have always stunk but cheap, live football is always fun for me.

Wyoming played UNLV at the stadium a few years ago and that's one game I regret not going to. Josh Allen played walking distance from my house. Wyoming also lost to UNLV that day.

On top of all that, the Raiders screwed the city of Oakland and their undying, amazing fanbase who've stuck with them through thick and thin.

Including the last time they fled town, in the 80's. Bills Mafia/fans are rabid, but the Raiders fans were the original "Most rabid fans in the NFL" and Davis Jr shit all over them

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

This article illustrates exactly why people hate these stadium "deals" and why no one wants to drop tax payer money on it. If the stadiums could be used free for groups on non-game days it might be one thing but often they go unused if only for sports and the occasional big name concert. Fuck the Raiders.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

To be fair, the city of Oakland screwed them first.

The Raiders had the worst stadium deal in the NFL.

Twice!

Great read.

Tl;Dr

they'll suck, and nobody will come to watch them

I’m shocked at how close it is to the strip.

I figured it would be miles away.

It's always a pain driving on the strip, but they decided the minimal walking distance from all the resorts would be a big selling point. I thought it would be good to place it down by the speedway just outside of the city, but that would have been a long distance from UNLV and part of the deal was to have the Rebels play there.

:Where ever you go, there you are. :snoopdog:

:bills: :oldsabres:

This article illustrates exactly why people hate these stadium "deals" and why no one wants to drop tax payer money on it. If the stadiums could be used free for groups on non-game days it might be one thing but often they go unused if only for sports and the occasional big name concert. Fuck the Raiders.

Exactly, Fuck Em!

To be fair, the city of Oakland screwed them first.

The Raiders had the worst stadium deal in the NFL.

I don't know about Oakland, because I usually pay zero attention to stadium deals. What I don't like is an owner who moves his team to another city because tax payers refused to pay for a new stadium. Are upstate New Yorkers still paying taxes for the yankees and mets stadiums that are at least 8 hours away? I hate both teams, why am I paying for their stadiums?

And then to make matters worse, Citigroup (Citibank) comes in and pays whomever (wasn't the taxpayers) millions of dollars (that they didn't have) to get the naming rights to the mets new stadium, and the taxpayers who paid to have the stadium built, were then forced to help bail Citigroup out (to big to fail). Anybody else see a problem with this state? And don't go blaming democrats, because in this state (country) we have a problem on both sides of the isle.

Yeah, I made it political, big whoop!

I don't know about Oakland, because I usually pay zero attention to stadium deals. What I don't like is an owner who moves his team to another city because tax payers refused to pay for a new stadium. Are upstate New Yorkers still paying taxes for the yankees and mets stadiums that are at least 8 hours away? I hate both teams, why am I paying for their stadiums?

And then to make matters worse, Citigroup (Citibank) comes in and pays whomever (wasn't the taxpayers) millions of dollars (that they didn't have) to get the naming rights to the mets new stadium, and the taxpayers who paid to have the stadium built, were then forced to help bail Citigroup out (to big to fail). Anybody else see a problem with this state? And don't go blaming democrats, because in this state (country) we have a problem on both sides of the isle.

Yeah, I made it political, big whoop!

Passing the burden off to the taxpayer is the easiest solution to all money problems. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Great read.

Tl;Dr

good a perfect reason to keep them in Oakland in accordance with rules and regulations like AB's head.