Sammy Watkins: 45 rec, 649 yards, 5 TD's

Mike Evans: 46 rec, 800 yards, 7 TD's

Kelvin Benjamin: 52 rec, 760 yards, 8 TD's

And before anyone makes the QB excuse, have you seen Tampa Bay's QB's???? Have you seen Cam Newton play this year????

We could have either one of those players AND still had a 1st round pick next season.

Edited by LiterateStylish

Sammy Watkins: 45 rec, 649 yards, 5 TD's

Mike Evans: 46 rec, 800 yards, 7 TD's

Kelvin Benjamin: 48 rec, 720 yards, 8 TD's

And before anyone makes the QB excuse, have you seen Tampa Bay's QB's???? Have you seen Cam Newton play this year????

We could have either one of those players AND still had a 1st round pick next season.

Your point is well taken but the argument doesn't hold up. Evans went 7 overall. He would have been gone by the time we drafted if we had stayed put.

Anyway, he's tearing it up today! 7 rec., 209 yd, 2 TDs in the 4th quarter against Skins.

Beckham looks great for the Giants today.

Didn't you want to trade up for Clowney, Micro?

Oh so very typical and Billsian. Up there with if somehow we got Peyton Manning or Tom Brady they would get hurt and or suck balls. Can't do or have nice things in Buffalo.

I wanted Evans all along. We could have moved up 2 or 3 spots and got him and not given up our 1st next year, I bet.

It's just typical Bills. Trade up, giving up a lot for a WR, in the deepest WR draft in years.

u also have to remember that evan is no the #1 on that team. V. Jack is a #1 wr on that team and draws coverage to him.

Sammy is the #1 wr on the bills and he is playing with a bad hammy

While Jarvis Landry isn't quite in the category as those WRs... I'm really glad we were able to grab him in the 2nd. Anyone who invested in a WR in this past draft is really glad they did. This WR class has been insane...

Landry is at 42rec for 400 yards and 3 TDs... and that production has grown exponentially as he's begun to make Hartline irrelevant as the season has gone on...

could very well go down as one of the best classes in history.

Have to see how all of these guys progress and will be fun to watch.

I am happy we have one of them.

also dont forget about Jordan Matthews in Philly , kid has great hands and has had to big weeks in a row.

could very well go down as one of the best classes in history.

Have to see how all of these guys progress and will be fun to watch.

I am happy we have one of them.

also dont forget about Jordan Matthews in Philly , kid has great hands and has had to big weeks in a row.

Or Allen Robinson, Josh Brown, Brandon Cooks, Odel Beckum, Hurns, etc...

I hope that S. Watkins will have physical longevity. It is unfortunate that he has been hurt twice already. i.e. ribs pre-season through beginning of season and now groin or hamstring is it? and there's abunch of games to be played yet. How's the conditioning I wonder.

Or Allen Robinson, Josh Brown, Brandon Cooks, Odel Beckum, Hurns, etc...

Or John Brown, Martavis Bryant, Donte Moncrief ..

this has to be one of the strongest classes of player at any position ever..

now lets see how it goes long term

Where were all these threads burying Sammy and the trade after he was helping us win by tearing up the Lions, Vikings and Jets?

Mike Evans has a monster game and people want to throw a hissy fit. Go put in a tampon and try to relax. The deal is done. We don't have a 1st round pick next year.

Personally Im just admiring the class and it shows how the NFL is a complete passing league now a days or at least an offensive friendly one.

and our failure in the redzone just shows how poor our coaching and QB play is.

Gotta wait on this one .... Its only been 10 games into all of these WRs careers .... Who knows where they will be a few years down the road .... If Sammy ends up being a hall of famer I don't think anyone will care we gave up 2 firsts for him.

Mike Evans tearing it up again today.

Not saying he won't have a great day but he has one catch for a 19 yard TD.

Sammy needs a big game on Monday though. I have a feeling that he won't get it, however. As bad as those DBs are, I have a hard time thinking Rex Ryan will let him do anything against us. He'll keep a safety over top of him all day and Hackett will be stumped.

The last two games were tough match-ups. This one isn't.

Mike Evans became the first rookie WR in NFL HISTORY with 4 straight game of 7 catches, 100 yards and a TD.

You mean 3 games?

If Evans was here...he would be average at best. Sammy anywhere else? Maybe except in Jville and oak would had his pro bowl ticket stamped by now. We blow.

Beckham looks great for the Giants today.

Having another great game tonight. 2 td's in the first half, including a diving one hander.

The question is not whether Sammy is good great or otherwise, it's whether it was wise to trade 2 picks for him. Between Evans , Benjamin and now you can add Beckham, Jr., the answer is clearly no. Could have had any of those 3 who are just as good or maybe better without giving up the extra pick.

Evans would really help our red zone problems assuming our dumb ass OC would call the correct plays for him.

The thing you guys cant reconcile is it doesnt matter what other WRs do. The vacuum is was Sammy worth 2 firsts.

Going on what they knew that day they said he was. Regardless of everyone else, all we can watch is is this one player worth two picks. Thats the judgement.

DO you think Washington judges their trae for RG3 based on the play of Tannehill and Wilson, or the play of RG3?