Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
jamsim67

Don't take Duke Williams for granted

He's a big physical receiver that the Bill's definitely need. I like players that work hard, have something to prove and will do whatever it takes to make the team and help make the Bill's better. So far he's been quiet, but I'm looking (hoping) for him to begin climbing the depth chart.

I've heard a lot of talk about McCloud making a case for the last wr spot.

He won't even be a final cut

Smart, good hands, good work ethic and not afraid to do the little things. We will see.

I heard he did well today, hopefully he can gain some traction. I had high hopes for him going in. :niterider

Every time I hear that name I go back to some random game against the Pats years ago where we had a safety named Duke Williams that committed a crucial and idiotic DPI to seal the loss.

Every time I hear that name I go back to some random game against the Pats years ago where we had a safety named Duke Williams that committed a crucial and idiotic DPI to seal the loss.

All I remember is seeing his soul leave his body when he got his head knocked off by a Jarvis Landry cheapshot. :niterider

I heard he’s been a huge letdown this training camp. But he’s been said to not really try until the games start so....

When are we going to draft a real WR?

Tired of these patchwork WR corps we’ve been fiddling with for the last 15 years.

Let's see some games.

Duke Williams is behind in the depth chart for the #6 WR spot according to the 1st team reps as reported by Sal. Williams will have to make some big plays in the preseason and contribute on special teams in order to make the team.