Sign in to follow this  
jamsim67

Don't take Duke Williams for granted

He's a big physical receiver that the Bill's definitely need. I like players that work hard, have something to prove and will do whatever it takes to make the team and help make the Bill's better. So far he's been quiet, but I'm looking (hoping) for him to begin climbing the depth chart.

I've heard a lot of talk about McCloud making a case for the last wr spot.

He won't even be a final cut

Smart, good hands, good work ethic and not afraid to do the little things. We will see.

I heard he did well today, hopefully he can gain some traction. I had high hopes for him going in. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Every time I hear that name I go back to some random game against the Pats years ago where we had a safety named Duke Williams that committed a crucial and idiotic DPI to seal the loss.

Every time I hear that name I go back to some random game against the Pats years ago where we had a safety named Duke Williams that committed a crucial and idiotic DPI to seal the loss.

All I remember is seeing his soul leave his body when he got his head knocked off by a Jarvis Landry cheapshot. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

I heard he’s been a huge letdown this training camp. But he’s been said to not really try until the games start so....

When are we going to draft a real WR?

Tired of these patchwork WR corps we’ve been fiddling with for the last 15 years.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Let's see some games.

Duke Williams is behind in the depth chart for the #6 WR spot according to the 1st team reps as reported by Sal. Williams will have to make some big plays in the preseason and contribute on special teams in order to make the team.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I heard he’s been a huge letdown this training camp. But he’s been said to not really try until the games start so....

Tired of these patchwork WR corps we’ve been fiddling with for the last 15 years.

Buffalo's WR group has more talent and more depth than last years group. There will be a battle for the #6 WR spot, the other 5 spots are taken.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Unless our new patchwork OL really shits the bed this year, I could definitely see us going WR round 1 next year. Probably going to be 4-5 WRs taken in the first round next season. Would like us to just sit where we are in the draft and take who's there, maybe move up a spot or two if we are in the mid teens. But for the love of god, please do not do a sammy watkins trade up when we could have sat where we were and took OBJ or Mike Evans

He's trying now, or at least he should be. He needs some reps

Buffalo's WR group has more talent and more depth than last years group. There will be a battle for the #6 WR spot, the other 5 spots are taken.

Agreed. Which isn’t saying much.

Do you remember when we had Eric Moulds? My god that was fucking nice. Dude was dominate. We desperately need someone like that.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Dont flippin care anymore! Just give me a damn top 10 Offense thats all....been a fan for over 25+years...my memory doesnt serve me well now....when was the last time we had a real dominant O?

All I remember is seeing his soul leave his body when he got his head knocked off by a Jarvis Landry cheapshot. :niterider

That was Aaron Williams. We've had a lot of Williams on this team.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

That was Aaron Williams. We've had a lot of Williams on this team.

Yeah sometimes I think those two are the same person. My brain gets Williams overload. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

Agreed. Which isn’t saying much.

Do you remember when we had Eric Moulds? My god that was fucking nice. Dude was dominate. We desperately need someone like that.

Moulds was a beast, he had the unfortunate of playing with a string of bad QB's.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Not a bad highlight reel

Duke Williams will have to make the most of his opportunities and have some great preseason games if he wants to secure the #6 WR spot.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Duke Williams will have to make the most of his opportunities and have some great preseason games if he wants to secure the #6 WR spot.

Not only that, but he will have to do things off the ball as well.

Actually, I'd love to have Watkins, Goodwin, Woods, and Hogan again this year...only with a halfway decent QB who can throw them the ball.

Regarding Duke, I was excited for the signing b/c I remembered him from Auburn and had wondered what happened to him. But the CFL is not close to the NFL in terms of talent...he may as well have still been in college. I doubt he makes the team. They will roll with Jones, Beasley, Brown, Foster, (for some reason) Roberts, and then if they keep another guy it will be McCloud or McKenzie.

Duke is going to have to step up if he wants a roster spot.

Both McCloud and Isaiah McKenzie are having good camps.

Duke is going to have to step up if he wants a roster spot.

Both McCloud and Isaiah McKenzie are having good camps.

From all the training camp reports I'm reading it sounds like Isaiah McKenzie is playing very well and almost locked down the #6 WR role.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg