Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

What if the Bills go 8-8?

Its really about how long we keep Allen. We weren't smart enough to take Mahommes. KC must have had info on him... Our owner wanted him. Now what if Rosen beats our ass two times a year ... Otherwise Mcbean has done a fine job but for the D to get better Oliver has to succeed. We made some good choices. The players have to come through.

I’m not worried about the D at all. Zero concerns. I’ll give McDermott credit for defense. He def knows what he’s doing there. The times it failed last year was because the defense was fucking gassed. Why? Because of the ineptitude on offense.

My concern is the offense. If they can go from god awful to just mediocre...I’ll take it. It’s a step. And then, maybe by the grace of god, they can then get the weapons to take the next step...from average to good. Again, not sure why they couldn’t do that 3-4 fucking seasons ago so it was in place when Allen got here.

miserable that 70s show GIF

If McDermott wins 9-10 games this year then fuck yeah he can stay. That’s what I want. I just don’t see it. I don’t necessarily “hate” McDermott, I just hate his philosophy. It’s archaic and outdated. And the bullshit I’ve seen during the McBeane era has really been the same bullshit from the Donahoe era, the Nix era, and the Whaley era. 6-8ish wins, reliant on defense and the run game, reaching for players, weird ass trades, drama, etc. This is a season on the brink for McBeane. If they win less than 8 games...can their asses...because they are just doing the same bullshit. Bring in someone offensive minded and creative.

This is where your wrong.

It is not the exact same.

They actually moved up and got a QB that they actually wanted. They made the moves to get the Franchise QB.

Drafted a QB higher then the Bills ever had before.

Now they will see if they nailed the pick or didn't and I think that will take atleast 2 more seasons to play out.

This is where your wrong.

It is not the exact same.

They actually moved up and got a QB that they actually wanted. They made the moves to get the Franchise QB.

Drafted a QB higher then the Bills ever had before.

Now they will see if they nailed the pick or didn't and I think that will take atleast 2 more seasons to play out.

And if Allen fails he will added to Losman, Trent, and EJ. They were drafted too. They had high hopes too. We cannot be so sure about Allen yet. I learned my lesson years ago. MOST non Bill fan pundits and experts think Allen will fail. We’ll see.

miserable that 70s show GIF

Its all on Allen, he turns out to be Maholmes they are set, he turns out to be Ryan Leaf.. obviously its over. The fact McDipshit couldn't identify Maholmes or Watson as guys he needed says he is out if they fail. Beane has had a rough start in my opinion, a lot of bad signings for way too much Guaranteed money. He took a shot on Allen and I dont blame him, theres a lot to like, in the same breath, Im glad its not my ass riding on his success.

Would it be time to can McD?

No

If they go 8-8, and are competitive then we look towards next season.

I’m not worried about the D at all. Zero concerns. I’ll give McDermott credit for defense. He def knows what he’s doing there. The times it failed last year was because the defense was fucking gassed. Why? Because of the ineptitude on offense.

My concern is the offense. If they can go from god awful to just mediocre...I’ll take it. It’s a step. And then, maybe by the grace of god, they can then get the weapons to take the next step...from average to good. Again, not sure why they couldn’t do that 3-4 fucking seasons ago so it was in place when Allen got here.

Definitely agree that the offense has got to put together some drives, own the clock and give the defense time to rest. To many 3 and outs means the defense will be gassed by the 4th quarter, where games are won or lost. I want to see the offense play to win, instead of playing not to lose.

Would it be time to can McD?

Nope, the decision year for the process is 2020. Its like a drive in football, you have three downs before you punt the ball to the other team. McD got a fresh set of three years when he took us to the playoffs in 2017. IF not for 2017 then yes, that could get him fired this year. Frankly, he is safe until at least sometime in 2020 unless we go 1-15 or something.

And if Allen fails he will added to Losman, Trent, and EJ. They were drafted too. They had high hopes too. We cannot be so sure about Allen yet. I learned my lesson years ago. MOST non Bill fan pundits and experts think Allen will fail. We’ll see.

I am guardedly optimistic about him. If he is anything like he was after he came back from injury then he has a potential to be a star for years to come. If the last few games of the season were a flash in a pan then he will be one more in a long line of stinkers. No matter, as I am from Missouri he has to show me if he is the real deal or not. He gets us to a playoff spot this year and I will be very comfortable with him at QB

Its all on Allen, he turns out to be Maholmes they are set, he turns out to be Ryan Leaf.. obviously its over. The fact McDipshit couldn't identify Maholmes or Watson as guys he needed says he is out if they fail. Beane has had a rough start in my opinion, a lot of bad signings for way too much Guaranteed money. He took a shot on Allen and I dont blame him, theres a lot to like, in the same breath, Im glad its not my ass riding on his success.

Maybe Mahommes and Watson weren't locker room material? And then Rosen and the Jets qb are gonna rub our noses in it twice a year. The bills who'd made all those previous personnel errors passed on four more qbs for the better Bobby Douglas .

I guess but I think if he fails it will be a larger failure then any of those 3.

Josh Allen has much more hype, up side, value, expectations than any QB that has been here since Jim Kelly.

Also I think the national media and local media where starting to come around on Allen at the end of last year and I hope after this season even more of them will.

I guess but I think if he fails it will be a larger failure then any of those 3.

Josh Allen has much more hype, up side, value, expectations than any QB that has been here since Jim Kelly.

Also I think the national media and local media where starting to come around on Allen at the end of last year and I hope after this season even more of them will.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg