Sign in to follow this  
ICE

Buffalo Bills: Inexperience at QB could be issue in 2019

For the first time in a long time, the Buffalo Bills enter the upcoming season with no question who the starting quarterback will be. However, the position group as a whole is lacking in experience, which could be problematic in 2019. After an exciting rookie season from quarterback Josh Allen, the Buffalo Bills have to […]

Buffalo Bills: Inexperience at QB could be issue in 2019 - BuffaLowDown - BuffaLowDown - A Buffalo Bills Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

I am the prince of all Saiyans once again!

ICE

File this under duh. Of course it's an issue, but the only way for Allen to get experience is to play and since we named him the starter last year we cannot go backwards. Hopefully a better line and more offensive weapons will help him this year.

:Where ever you go, there you are. :snoopdog:

:bills: :oldsabres:

Did You also know that if you dont win games you cannt get into the playoffs.

This is why I bitched about him getting all the first team snaps in OTAs and in camp and in preseason, and be named starter as soon as we drafted him. From day 1. Like Darnold. What a fucking waste of time it was to devote a lot of that to d. Anderson and peterman. Fucking disaster. Allen seems to be a quick learner so what the fuck McDermott?

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

This is why I bitched about him getting all the first team snaps in OTAs and in camp and in preseason, and be named starter as soon as we drafted him. From day 1. Like Darnold. What a fucking waste of time it was to devote a lot of that to d. Anderson and peterman. Fucking disaster. Allen seems to be a quick learner so what the fuck McDermott?

McD had a fucking hard on with Peterman which looking back was fucking mind blowing.....worst QB I have ever seen who gotten some many chances....

McD had a fucking hard on with Peterman which looking back was fucking mind blowing.....worst QB I have ever seen who gotten some many chances....

Oh and fucking up the whole thing with McCarron too....almost forgot about that goon.

If Allen fails....it will be McDermotts fault.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”