Sign in to follow this  
DannyBoy

I have an Odds Ticket For Super Bowl LIV Feb, 2, 2020 I Got From Nevada Odds Makers in mid-June

I have an Odds Ticket for Super Bowl LIV Feb, 2, 2020 I got from Nevada Odds Makers in mid-June. I doubt much has changesd and won't until training camps open. The Bills are 60/1 to win it as are the Titans, Bengals, Giants and dah Jets. The Cardinals, Lions, and Redskins sit at 80/1 with the Dollphoons at 100/1:laughing1:. The Buck-an-ears were 50/1. :laughpoint: The Raiderrrrrs were at 20/1. The Chiefs were at +500 (5/1), Patsies were at +600, Rams were +700. The Chargers, Colts, Packers, Seahags were at 10/1 but the really screwy one was the Browns at +800 (8/1):dunno:

What goes on this early to push these numbers? Fan loyalty and team name recognition maybe? Cowboys were 15/1 as were the Steelers. Any thoughts other than save your money? I might have put a C-note on the Bills if they were at 80/1, LOL. That Browns @ 8/1 has me baffled. Maybe….maybe 25/1. The Jag-offs were 30/1. San Fran was 12/1.

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

That is mind boggling. I don't know how they come up with those odds.

15/1 for the Cowboys!?!? :rofl:

:niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

That is mind boggling. I don't know how they come up with those odds.

15/1 for the Cowboys!?!? :rofl:

:niterider

The Cowboys will be lucky to win 9 games.

Buffalo is not a super bowl caliber team, yet.

The talent has improved on special teams, defense and offense. If Allen improves behind an upgraded OL, and the running game has a bigger impact Buffalo will be in the playoff hunt. IMO Buffalo is capable of winning 9 or 10 or 11 games. If most of those wins are versus AFC teams, 10 wins may get Buffalo a playoff berth.

If Allen plays to the level I believe he is capable of playing, then Buffalo will make some noise as a playoff team in 2020 and 2021 and make a possible run to the super bowl then.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg