Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Richie Incognito suspended two games

This is from his arrest last summer at a funeral home following his father's death.

Nothing new.

Hopefully he has his head straight this time around.

He's a football player, and has shown signs that this sort of behavior has been encouraged since he began putting on the pads. This behavior should have been coached out of him long ago. You still see this today, where certain personalities of kids are overlooked on the baseball field, basketball court, football field, hockey rink, and so on, just as long as they are good.

If I was Mike Mayock I would have a made a clause in Incognito's contract to make it mandatory that he sees a team approved therapist to get help for his mental health issues and go on medication to correct his brain chemistry imbalance. Incognito has always been a loose cannon with impulse control issues.

I wish him the best of luck unless he is playing Buffalo and hope he continues to get help. That being said I still think he is an asshole for the bullying scandal in Miami.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Incognito was the most talented offensive lineman we’ve had since the 90s Super Bowl teams. It’s a real shame he’s his own worst enemy.

If I was Mike Mayock I would have a made a clause in Incognito's contract to make it mandatory that he sees a team approved therapist to get help for his mental health issues and go on medication to correct his brain chemistry imbalance. Incognito has always been a loose cannon with impulse control issues.

I wish him the best of luck unless he is playing Buffalo and hope he continues to get help. That being said I still think he is an asshole for the bullying scandal in Miami.

That brings up an interesting question. If a person has mental issues because of a chemical imbalance in their brain, are they an asshole?