Sign in to follow this  
Angry Byrds

Is anyone offended by this movie?

IMO White Chicks is the same or more offensive than Loqueesha (based on the trailer of I saw) Loqueesha was not green-lighted by a major Hollywood company, it was made on the cheap by an indie film company.

You have to be consistent. If Keenen Ivory Wayans can direct and produce White Chicks, where black actors wear white face and mock spoiled rich white chicks than you can't be upset when the roles are reversed. You have to be able to laugh at yourself.

This comes from someone who thinks White Chicks is a terrible movie.

Oh ok JS, I gotcha. And abso- fucking- lutely it should be that way. I never saw white chicks. But I watched every episode of In Living Color. And the Wayans brothers made fun of black people as much as white people, and was fucking hysterical. I hate tip-toeing thru this black and white shit all the time. Gets tiring

That's just the way she is. She loves to stir the pot and gossip. She was a shock jock dj in the 1990's and her M.O. is to piss people off like implying certain rappers are gay to piss them off. She is not a good person.

It’s not just her, it’s most critics

That's just the way she is. She loves to stir the pot and gossip. She was a shock jock dj in the 1990's and her M.O. is to piss people off like implying certain rappers are gay to piss them off. She is not a good person.

I don’t know much about her really, but she’s been in the news lately. I can’t believe those tits are real!!! J/K

I lot of people hate Wendy Williams because she talks shit about a lot of peoples personal business to try and get ratings, she is disrespectfull and ignorant person.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

It’s not just her, it’s most critics

I hate it when people like her or Simon Cowell or Gordon Ramsay are popular for being assholes.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Tupac made a Wendy Williams diss song because she made a false rumor that Tupac got raped in jail. Wendy Williams is a shity shity person.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

My opinion does mater because I'm White therefore I'm Racist.

The funny thing is , nobody cares about our butthurtedness, because even though we’re fair minded whites, we need to pay for the sins of our fathers. Of course, god did that very thing with Adam and Eve .

The funny thing is , nobody cares about our butthurtedness, because even though we’re fair minded whites, we need to pay for the sins of our fathers. Of course, god did that very thing with Adam and Eve .

Not all white people were slave owners so I'm not sure which "our fathers" you're referring too. That's the problem with asking for reparations, are they going to figure out who is a descendant of a slave owner or they just going to throw out the blanket and say all white people need to pay because, well, just because? Ridiculous

My Retired AAB is Kyle Williams...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

U.S.Navy, Retired 1986-2015

Our fathers? I’m Sicilian and Irish my people were slaves 1st and I don’t even care. And my family wasn’t here during the time of the slaves

Not all white people were slave owners so I'm not sure which "our fathers" you're referring too. That's the problem with asking for reparations, are they going to figure out who is a descendant of a slave owner or they just going to throw out the blanket and say all white people need to pay because, well, just because? Ridiculous

You’re not allowed to think that way. Shame on you

Our fathers? I’m Sicilian and Irish my people were slaves 1st and I don’t even care. And my family wasn’t here during the time of the slaves

I’m reading thing party line. My dad came here from Scotland in the 50’s and hooked up with an Irish and here I be!

My wife had Wendy Williams on the other day and she was bad mouthing this movie. I want to know what you all think. Wendy Williams thinks it’s messed up, but movies like White Chicks and Sorry to Bother you are ok.

AB who the fuck is Wendy Williams?

AB who the fuck is Wendy Williams?

It’s not important, she just caught my attention because of this movie which is equally as bad. I just hate when people tell me I should or shouldn’t be offended about something