Sign in to follow this  
Angry Byrds

Is anyone offended by this movie?

My wife had Wendy Williams on the other day and she was bad mouthing this movie. I want to know what you all think. Wendy Williams thinks it’s messed up, but movies like White Chicks and Sorry to Bother you are ok.

Wendy Williams feels like White Chicks shouldn’t offend white people because it was a different time and the country wasn’t so divided.

It doesnt look bad. Just unoriginal. Also that guy is like a knock off Ray Romano.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

its a good sign

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

wendy williams can knee-jerk my dick

her excuse is phony it hardly deserves bothering to destroy

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Wendy Williams feels like White Chicks shouldn’t offend white people because it was a different time and the country wasn’t so divided.

do you have a link? was she talking about this show/movie/whatever it is?

Wendy Williams sucks. I wouldnt not watch a movie based on her opinion.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

My wife had Wendy Williams on the other day and she was bad mouthing this movie. I want to know what you all think. Wendy Williams thinks it’s messed up, but movies like White Chicks and Sorry to Bother you are ok.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Wendy Williams sucks. I wouldnt not watch a movie based on her opinion.

She's got great tits, though

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Wendy Williams should know shit like that doesn't offend white people.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Sorry to Bother you is an amazing movie, I never liked White Chicks, it's too cheesy.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Black people can’t be made fun of because slavery and Jim Crow. Any questions?

Sorry to Bother you is an amazing movie, I never liked White Chicks, it's too cheesy.

That doesn’t answer the question though. This movie looks stupid but is it offensive towards African Americans

That doesn’t answer the question though. This movie looks stupid but should is it offensive towards African Americans

What is the intent of the movie? Is it to make blacks look inferior and stupid? I’d be shocked if a movie that denigrated blacks would get green lighted. But if it’s a light hearted comedy why should it be a problem? Blacks want to be equal, not special, right?

I’d like to live in a world where comedy can tease anyone, but Meatheads pendulum won’t swing back that far before I croak.

This is no different than White Chicks. You don't get to defend White Chicks and then say Loqueesha is racist. I could care less what Wendy Williams thinks, he is one of the worst two-faced gossip queens on TV.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

What is the intent of the movie? Is it to make blacks look inferior and stupid? I’d be shocked if a movie that denigrated blacks would get green lighted. But if it’s a light hearted comedy why should it be a problem? Blacks want to be equal, not special, right?

I’d like to live in a world where comedy can tease anyone, but Meatheads pendulum won’t swing back that far before I croak.

Loqueesha is an independent film distributed by Indie Rights made on a $200,000 budget.

White Chicks was made on a $37 million budget and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Loqueesha is an independent film distributed by Indie Rights made on a $200,000 budget.

White Chicks was made on a $37 million budget and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing.

Not getting what your point is jungle

I don’t think it’s racist nor do I think White Chicks is racist, just a bit of a double standard from Wendy Williams. She thinks this is racist, but is trying to tell white people that they shouldn’t be offended by White Chicks. She asked her audience to clap if they weren’t offended and one black woman clapped. She had to identify the the person in her audience to see if they were white

Just a movie about a white guy who gets a radio show pretending to be a black woman.

I mean shit has Wendy Williams never seen a Mel Brooks movie? lol

IMO White Chicks is the same or more offensive than Loqueesha (based on the trailer of I saw) Loqueesha was not green-lighted by a major Hollywood company, it was made on the cheap by an indie film company.

You have to be consistent. If Keenen Ivory Wayans can direct and produce White Chicks, where black actors wear white face and mock spoiled rich white chicks than you can't be upset when the roles are reversed. You have to be able to laugh at yourself.

This comes from someone who thinks White Chicks is a terrible movie.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I don’t think it’s racist nor do I think White Chicks is racist, just a bit of a double standard from Wendy Williams. She thinks this is racist, but is trying to tell white people that they shouldn’t be offended by White Chicks. She asked her audience to clap if they weren’t offended and one black woman clapped. She had to identify the the person in her audience to see if they were white

I wonder if her recent problems in her marriage and addiction affected her thinking?

You couldn’t make blazing saddles in our butthurt world

You couldn’t make blazing saddles in our butthurt world

This is why most popular comics don't want to do college shows, everyone is offended by everything and you don't get to do your material without upsetting people.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I wonder if her recent problems in her marriage and addiction affected her thinking?

That's just the way she is. She loves to stir the pot and gossip. She was a shock jock dj in the 1990's and her M.O. is to piss people off like implying certain rappers are gay to piss them off. She is not a good person.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg