Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Everything is free! Free for everyone! Who pays for it? No one knows!

Insanity on it's face.

pocket change from the wealthy in the ever expanding income gap

No. Are you just another freeloader? Money for nothin' and the chicks for free.........

Added up over millions of Americans ... not pocket change anymore.

Yep. This.

after literally decades of a widening income gap, theres no doubt in my mind they can afford it and barely feel it at all

the sick worship of money accumulation is the only thing keeping us from healthcare for all

Commie

we are talking about being a moral culture

the culture with the most medical resources of any country in human hisotry, by far, is not being moral if they are not covering every citizen

a culture is not being moral by giving tax cuts to the rich and actually increasing taxes to the middle and lower incomes to give money to weathy people who have been getting a larger and larger piece of the pie every year for decades

those are failures in a secularly moral culture

you dont stop working to find solutions because it would be expensive. we are already 30-ishth in the world in quality while spending at least twice as much as everybody else

this is american excellence at sucking. you cant convince me we cant fix this if we want to

"Moral culture". LOL. Also known as free stuff for the lazy.

who the fuck do you think pays for it?

we all do

who pays for soup kitchens and homeless shelters? for that matter, who pays for corporate tax breaks like amazon paying negative tax?

we are currently going backwards. i wish i could blame it on the don, but this has been happening for a while

if republicans hadnt sabotaged it by withholding the subsidizing payments to doctors for low income folks, obamacare would have worked reasonably well. thats a fact. it still needed fixes, but we would have accomplished that if we ran this country like adults

we could have kept making improvements and fixes to that program and i believe it would be a resounding success. why the fuck you think republicans sabotaged it?!? bc its politics and sometimes politicians act more like children than adults

its been immoral and stupid every time republicans have sabotaged hc over the years, but this one was especially dumb. to me the incredible irony is all the republicans had to do was kill some bad portions of obamacare, put quality solutions in their place, and they could have slapped the 'trumpcare' label on it and it would be remembered more as a win for don than for barry. republicans are experts at making something out of nothing, they could have easily rebranded the same basic hc system to credit republicans at least as much as democrats, probably more

but that would go against the republican creed of taking money from the non-wealthy to give to the wealthy. they had a chance to take the moral road, but they took the political one, and fucked most americans in the process

Please define "rich" for me. Can't wait for your answer. Let's have it......

You're a fucking retard. I haven't posted on that blog in 5 years, you stupid motherfucker. Do me a favor, give me another stupid comment I can add to my signature. The first one you made is getting lonely

I had no idea you were running a contest for stupid quotes to add to your signature line. I would have tried harder.

No one seems to want to understand the actual problem which is how much it cost, not how to pay for it. If you are really interested in understanding, you will invest your time in reading this

Bitter Pill

If you cant be bothered, you really dont want to know.

Do you not know what bipartisan means?

Members of the board of CFRB are both republican AND democratic.

One of the board members is the former Chairman of the Democratic National Committee.

I can break this down using apples and oranges like how I explain things to kids if youd' like?

Which gets a funding from Peter Peterson foundation. A guy who had been against social security and medicare?

Tell me about the apples and oranges though. You might actually have a clue in that department.

Come on, I thought you were better than this.

Bernie’s plan has been roundly dismisses as being impossible.

One article said it wouldn’t even get past most Democrats.

By the way, the new numbers say his plan could cost as much as $50 Trillion and his plan to increase taxes would only bring in $13 trillion.

Most Democrats are knee deep in wallstreet and health insurance industry.

Which gets a funding from Peter Peterson foundation. A guy who had been against social security and medicare?

Tell me about the apples and oranges though. You might actually have a clue in that department.

So now you're changing your tune?

Before you were saying it a republican foundation.

Now you're saying it is influenced by a dead guy who was against medicare.

Which is it?

Most Democrats are knee deep in wallstreet and health insurance industry.

Exactly why a medicare for all or national plan breaks the stranglehold the Health Insurance Industry has on all.

From a business perspective, it would be great for US businesses to not have the burden of providing healthcare. It would make them more competitive globally as most other nations are taxed a fixed % for health care contributions and this much easier to plan for than a variable, yearly increase.

I had no idea you were running a contest for stupid quotes to add to your signature line. I would have tried harder.

While I wouldn’t say that I am actively running a contest, I’m always open for suggestions LOL

Yep. This.

I don’t know why, but you always remind me of that dude Hud from the movie Cloverfield

No one seems to want to understand the actual problem which is how much it cost, not how to pay for it. If you are really interested in understanding, you will invest your time in reading this

Bitter Pill

If you cant be bothered, you really dont want to know.

You’re absolutely right and I think I just posted this about a month ago that the best way to control health insurance costs is to control the cost of pharmaceuticals. It’s retarded that pharmaceutical drugs cost as much as they do

The supreme court is supposed to be bipartisan also. How is that working out?

So now you're changing your tune?

Before you were saying it a republican foundation.

Now you're saying it is influenced by a dead guy who was against medicare.

Which is it?

All of the above.

The supreme court is supposed to be bipartisan also. How is that working out?

The supreme court is NOT bipartisan. It could be completely filled with dems OR repubs.

There is no guideline that makes it bipartisan.

So it's a republican bipartisan foundation?

LOL.

Uhm...

Call it whatever you want, the people who fund it have a particular agenda. Which is pushing right wing talking points.

Call it whatever you want, the people who fund it have a particular agenda. Which is pushing right wing talking points.

Actually from what I just read, they haven't received funding from the Peter foundation since 2011.

That's 8 years ago.

But even if it wasn't so long ago, it doesn't matter. Because its a bipartisan foundation. Which means it receives funding from both sides of the aisle.

Again, bipartisan.

The supreme court is NOT bipartisan. It could be completely filled with dems OR repubs.

There is no guideline that makes it bipartisan.

You’re right, what I should’ve said was beyond partisan. Unbiased. Unswayed by political affiliation. Tasked to rule based on law and precedence

Freefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefree.....NOT...to each his own!

Freefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefreefree.....NOT...to each his own!

4fe0f877a8deb.jpeg

I understand that you’re trying to get your little fan club on here to think that you know what you’re talking about, but you don’t. Like I said in my first post, if you want to get it done then you find a way to get it done just like everybody dies in their own households. And that’s how you fucking paying for it. Don’t act like you’re some kind of an economist because you’re not and neither am I and neither one of us know all the numbers. But if it’s something they want to get done, they’ll figure it out

Lit has a fan club? Besides jungle, who else is in it?