Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Need a good show to binge watch

Deadwood, if you haven't watched it yet. I'm currently binging it.

:Where ever you go, there you are. :snoopdog:

:bills: :oldsabres:

I’ve been watching Black Mirror lately

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Haven't seen it yet but everyone I know keeps on yapping about Chernobyl. Supposed to be awesome.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Very good show. Most episodes are mind fucks.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Haven't seen it yet but everyone I know keeps on yapping about Chernobyl. Supposed to be awesome.

Chernobyl is the shit! There is an official podcast that gives you more info on each episode, so I recommend watching each episode and following it up with that episodes podcast. HBO comes through with another great show.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I read good stuff about that, and when I finally got around to watching it I was put off by having someone blackmail a politician and forcing him to fornicate with a sheep live on the TV. I didnt think even a Range member would be capable of conceiving of something that perverse! I do seem to remember his wife seemed more concerned with herself than his predicament, after the idea settled in and the appointed time neared...so that part seemed real enough to resonate, lol.

Anyhow, I think that trumps whomever's complaint about whom NASA co-founder Jack Parson's was supposedly going to do sex magick with on season 2 of Strange Angel, which Ive not seen at all and will not endorse, just mentioning it for comparison of perversion. The family member thing was on GOT already, so I think the goat or sheep or whatver trumps it, no pun intended. :)

I did watch the movie, Balderdash, after that though. I seem to remember being impressed. Actually, I think if you watch it as intended, you get to choose what happens, like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" book that some of us partook of as kids.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

I read good stuff about that, and when I finally got around to watching it I was put off by having someone blackmail a politician and forcing him to fornicate with a sheep live on the TV. I didnt think even a Range member would be capable of conceiving of something that perverse! I do seem to remember his wife seemed more concerned with herself than his predicament, after the idea settled in and the appointed time neared...so that part seemed real enough to resonate, lol.

Each episode is standalone and different and they are not connected in chronological order, so you can watch it in any order you want.

Watch season 1 episode 1 first, it's the best episode of the series. Warning NSFW, some disturbing stuff happens in that episode.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Deadwood, if you haven't watched it yet. I'm currently binging it.

It's HBO so you know it's good. Very underrated show.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Chernobyl is the shit! There is an official podcast that gives you more info on each episode, so I recommend watching each episode and following it up with that episodes podcast. HBO comes through with another great show.

I agree, I watched this thanks to Jungle's recommendation. It illustrates how corrupt the government can be, and how ill informed the public can be of what is going on. It also shows real heroes, who had the courage to rally around and step up in the face of their own demise to help save a good chunk of humanity. It did slightly remind me of iTonya though, wondering how factually correct it was. I did read something from a guy who was involved in the real event(a general I think) on RT, and the things it got wrong for the most part were not major.

Jungle has been solid for his picks. I hope he returns for weekend fight nights in the shoutbox. It's not as fun doing a monologue of sports alone in there, like that other fellow people get mad when I mention, lol. https://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-239 I know that doesnt qualify as a binge necessarily, but if you're running low by that point it's a decent way to be entertained for an evening, being stunning stuff does happen from time to time.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

Any recommendations?

Goliath on Prime. With Billy Bob Thornton, it's outstanding!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Ive been a huge BBT fan since Slingblade, but other than Bad Santa he hasnt gotten roles that have let him perorm to his capabilities since...until season 1 of FARGO, which was epic. I saw season 1 of Goliath and enjoyed it, but dont recall if I watched much of season 2. Was it any good? What I liked from season 1 was that you got to see some of what made BBT successful in Bad Santa(drunken debauchery) in a much more watered down form, more relateable to the every man with his problems. LA scenery tends to make me happier too. Speaking of which.....

Speaking of shows with protagonists who have a hard life and sometimes resort to hitting the bottle, myself and others have given epic praise for Cobra Kai(never dies!) on here. I'd assume if Lit had wanted to watch that he already would have by now, but you know what they say about assuming so I'll mention it again for him and anyone else....especially anyone who saw the original Karate Kid back in the day. Original actors the age they'd be today, plus a bunch of new young actors. Some of the best parts were showing the flashbacks from a completely different perspective, which made the original protagonist look like a dirtbag. It can make someone reconsider how the view reality, all the while being very entertaining.

Here, is one scene where the 2 protagonists are actually together. The car lot portion has a classic line or 2, and Johnny has good taste in cars...plus the word BANNED is used within the first 10 seconds. What more could a person ask for?!? PS, I found the 80s music in this show cooler than that of shows like Stranger Things, more relateable like the show itself.

Is it better that I wait to watch the Deadwood movie until after I watch the series or doesn't it really matter?

Chernobyl was awesome, I just finished last weekend and it's amazing how fear of tight government control can stifle dissenting voices that know what's really going on. It was just a tragedy how engineering flaws were suppressed, everyone initially downplayed the severity, and the loss of life that occurred after due to the incompetence.

Deadwood started out great for me and then ended up going nowhere. In the beginning it was pretty historically accurate but then took a giant dump with the movie which was really unsatisfying. I still could never figure out the love triangle between Bullock, his wife, and Alma which was pretty unclear.

Currently watching The Orville to get something more light hearted on my screen.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Is it better that I wait to watch the Deadwood movie until after I watch the series or doesn't it really matter?

Deadwood the movie picks up ten years after the last episode of the show. So yeah watch the series first.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

The loveable foreigner, Topas, gave me a link to the national article about the Range that did not work for me. However, I did see something about how good the Netflix Original™ documentary "American Vandal" was, and how funny it was just to how absurd our society has become. I didnt read any more about it, I just started watching. Once done, I saw that many people say you could binge it in one day, and that it had some of the most epic twiists and turns seen in such a thing. In short, I would not have seen this without the antics of Topas, and I believe in giving credit where it is due!

If the word of a loveable, downtrodden, token foreigner isn't good enough, watching the 2 minute trailer may let you know if you can handle it. In episode 1, in less than 5 minutes you see someone get BANNED, lol. While it may seem like the laughs will come from lowbrow humor(some do), the way it is made is actually very high minded commentary/humor that not everyone will catch all of the parellels alluded to. For folks who like a good mystery and story of how lives can be sheltered with false charges, mixed in with societal commentary, thank the excuseable foreigner for giving me the wrong link to the article about the Range! (I actually have a parody/tribute partly written for him, from a group who sings in his native language. I need to figure out how to pronounce his screen name, if anyone knows. If I ever can focus and get back into the studio, it may turn out epic). Topas! :rockon: Anyhow, not sure if this would be Lit's or anyones particular cup of tea, but the production was well done, and it got an 8.2 on IMDB, which means it is solid, at least, especially for something so out of the ordinary.

Ive been a huge BBT fan since Slingblade, but other than Bad Santa he hasnt gotten roles that have let him perorm to his capabilities since...until season 1 of FARGO, which was epic. I saw season 1 of Goliath and enjoyed it, but dont recall if I watched much of season 2. Was it any good? What I liked from season 1 was that you got to see some of what made BBT successful in Bad Santa(drunken debauchery) in a much more watered down form, more relateable to the every man with his problems. LA scenery tends to make me happier too. Speaking of which.....

Speaking of shows with protagonists who have a hard life and sometimes resort to hitting the bottle, myself and others have given epic praise for Cobra Kai(never dies!) on here. I'd assume if Lit had wanted to watch that he already would have by now, but you know what they say about assuming so I'll mention it again for him and anyone else....especially anyone who saw the original Karate Kid back in the day. Original actors the age they'd be today, plus a bunch of new young actors. Some of the best parts were showing the flashbacks from a completely different perspective, which made the original protagonist look like a dirtbag. It can make someone reconsider how the view reality, all the while being very entertaining.

Here, is one scene where the 2 protagonists are actually together. The car lot portion has a classic line or 2, and Johnny has good taste in cars...plus the word BANNED is used within the first 10 seconds. What more could a person ask for?!? PS, I found the 80s music in this show cooler than that of shows like Stranger Things, more relateable like the show itself.

Did you finish season 2 yet?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Did you finish season 2 yet?

But you know what? It's already been so long since Ive watched both that I'm considering doing it again. It's one of those shows I feel I could do that with, especially with the absolute DEARTH of anything good on right now.

1st season was great, 2nd season kind of creeped me out. Still can't get that last episode out of my head. lol

But you know what? It's already been so long since Ive watched both that I'm considering doing it again. It's one of those shows I feel I could do that with, especially with the absolute DEARTH of anything good on right now.

It definitely makes you anxious for season 3 to get here

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1st season was great, 2nd season kind of creeped me out. Still can't get that last episode out of my head. lol

I'm only 5 episodes in on season 2. The best part for me is BBT. He's one of my favorite actors. I feel like I can identify with many of the characters he's played.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

thats why I didn't say anything about season 2, wasn't sure if you'd seen it. Talk to me when you've finished.