Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Arizona removes tax incentives for Nike after Kaepernick makes them remove flag shoe

I have been pulled over for "random spot check" because I was driving my old car in a rich area of town after a poker game at 1 AM. I got stopped by the cops for no good reason, they called a back up car and wasted 30 minutes of my time because I refused to allow them to search my car. I was only let go when I asked if I was free to go.

I have other stories like that. I was not breaking the law, the cops can pull you over for no good reason and go on a fishing expedition. The cop that pulled me over without probable cause and tried to search me and my car without probable cause is a bad cop. BTW I was sober.

You are biased if you think all cops are good and they are not trained to break your civil liberties and arrest you.

Also it's perfectly acceptable to have a group of 10 cops that I have seen first hand get drunk at a softball game and bar and then drive, they can't possibly break the law because they are cops.

This is the greatest thing I ever read. You can probably find it for free, if you search

https://www.scribd.com/book/173547606/Arrest-Proof-Yourself

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

dude

youre a good poster and make some excellent points. but i gotta tell you, you throw out a tad too many duds like this

heres a hint: it rhymes with power. technically, thats correct

the bigger question is when are we getting back to anywhere near the truth?!?

the president of the united states lies profusely. his vanquisher-apparent opponent all-girl team stole fucking primary votes (!). the press will tell you literally any fucking lie to get you to click. and the russians were/are using engineered imagery backed by billion ruble data centers supporting vote influencing/rigging

and now weve fucking lost the impartiality and wisdom of the supreme court!?!

whats next, is berkeley going to stop being the birthplace of free speech? a founding founding fathers concepth?!? if so, we're royally fucked. sorry, i was fantasizing the liberals didnt actually break berkeley again

Thanks, you to.

That dud (as you called it) was not thrown out there with the idea that I was looking for an answer. I know the answer, or at least I like to think I do. And remember, one mans dud, can be another mans gem. Sometimes in a discussion, questions like that can make us ask other questions.

1. Yeah, why does a political seat that pays six figures a year attract millions of dollars in campaign money?

2. Why is that seat so important?

3. Whose behind all the money going into that campaign?

4. What do they expect from this politician once he gets into office?

I think it was a good question. Probably better if we had been sitting at our weekly round table group discussing it. :-)

As for the other stuff, you're not going to get any arguments from me, all true. In fact, I think we would be shocked to find out how far back the lie's go.

John Lennon said it best, but I like Billy Idol's version better ... All I want is Some Truth

But have most taken the blue pill? How can you be so sure?

I think we have reached the point where taking the red pill is not only more exciting, but also necessary.

And BTW, I didn't know that it was from that movie. Thought it came from the mind of jamsim67. I guess even when we think we are being original, someone was always there before us. :-)

They take the blue pill for the same reason that Cypher chooses to go back into the Matrix. It's just easier and more secure. Anyone can be told, if you know how to tell it, the imminent danger we're in and the completely enslaved lives we're living, but McDonald's has 24 Hr Drive through and Netflix has a new Series starting, ya dig? If I leave it alone, it won't hurt me, you follow? I'll look for and post a vid I seen where I think it was Vice did a report on a Hacker Convention and how easily you can have everything taken away form you in a few keyboard clicks. Everything and if the attacker is malicious enough, have you imprisoned for the rest of your life. It's fucking terrifying and as for Free Speech, I suggest you watch this movie. It's about 5 yrs old, but very relevant

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

You’re not eloquent?

He didn't swear as much.....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

They take the blue pill for the same reason that Cypher chooses to go back into the Matrix. It's just easier and more secure. Anyone can be told, if you know how to tell it, the imminent danger we're in and the completely enslaved lives we're living, but McDonald's has 24 Hr Drive through and Netflix has a new Series starting, ya dig? If I leave it alone, it won't hurt me, you follow? I'll look for and post a vid I seen where I think it was Vice did a report on a Hacker Convention and how easily you can have everything taken away form you in a few keyboard clicks. Everything and if the attacker is malicious enough, have you imprisoned for the rest of your life. It's fucking terrifying and as for Free Speech, I suggest you watch this movie. It's about 5 yrs old, but very relevant

lol, you posting that video made me wonder where Straight has been throughout this entire discussion. Hmmm :-)

he may have emboldened it with some of his politics and statements, but he wasnt encouraging the violence in sc. early in his campaign i blasted him for encouraging hitting a protestor, but other than that i see no instance he promoted physical attack

and the claim he attacked minority groups is somewhat overblown. if not a lot. he told the truth about increase crime near the border. he told the truth about the possible impartiality of the mexican judge, that ironically ruled in his favor i belive. ive seen him tell the truth a number of times and the media or enabling citizens try to make an undemonstrated assertion stick

believe me, im far from saying hes a peaceful man, but hes not calling to go get all those people of color. he just doesnt want the troublemakers to have it so easy. neither do i

When he's telling NY City cops to not be so careful putting them in the car, and the fact that the majority of arrests are Black people, that's a thinly veiled message. When he says Mexicans are all rapists and animals, he dehumanizes them so it's easier for his racist followers to see them as less than human.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

He didn't swear as much.....

He did on the ballerinas secret tapes

lol, you posting that video made me wonder where Straight has been throughout this entire discussion. Hmmm :-)

I was thinking that when I posted it. He normally sleeps at this time of day, I think

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I think everyone posting in this discussion are great. We're all arriving at the same conclusion, just coming from different angles, with more information. Anyway, I can appreciate that.

What’s this shit of ONLY red or blue pills? What about black mollies? And what were mescaline, orange if I remember correctly.......🤪🤩

Who are you kidding? You remember correctly

I was thinking that when I posted it. He normally sleeps at this time of day, I think

He's lurking about, watching, and waiting. Com'n Straight, this discussion is tailor made for you. I know you've got something more than relevant to add.

Who are you kidding? You remember correctly

Sometimes I remember 3 different realities

Sometimes I remember 3 different realities

Let's hear em ...

And this one time, at band camp :-)

I will definitely watch this, thanks

I think everyone posting in this discussion are great. We're all arriving at the same conclusion, just coming from different angles, with more information. Anyway, I can appreciate that.

We're not so far apart

Seek help. soflabillsfan

High on a nice Sativa I got from a customer.That's why my posts here today have been less aggressive

i knew you were under some influence lmao but true

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

i have gorilla glue and silver haze in my cooker, along with a pile of cheaper mid-grade i cook the shit out of last. so you get the kick of the grade a's with the cannabinoids sucked from the grade c or d

shhhh!! if you say his name three times he appears

shhhh!! if you say his name three times he appears

Beetlestraight, Beetlestraight, Beetlestraight

Let's hear em ...

And this one time, at band camp :-)

That’s meatheads girl, watch what you say.......

i knew you were under some influence lmao but true

If I didn't smoke pot, I'd be in prison! :D

Seek help. soflabillsfan

i have gorilla glue and silver haze in my cooker, along with a pile of cheaper mid-grade i cook the shit out of last. so you get the kick of the grade a's with the cannabinoids sucked from the grade c or d

Do you literally cook? Edibles, etc?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

If I didn't smoke pot, I'd be in prison! :D

Bunch of fucking druggies took over this thread. Get the narcan ready....

I didn't want to argue today.... I almost regret posting the article that revived this dead thread. There are a good many posts on here I'd like to individually, but I do think my OP of the article this morning was prophetic when it said if CK was good for anything, it was to get people talking. So much misinfornation and media parroted disinformation in here that I am not sure where to start. Some of it coming from people I like, like Jungle.

I also said it was time for someone else to step up, that I was tired of being the only one on here who seemed to have get it. You're apparently the Luke Skywalker, although maybe Empire Strikes Back level, not ready to liberate these ingrates yet. I can sense you're starting to understand how it feels for me on here when things we take for obvious are like Columbus trying to sell the idea of sailing around the world. It IS like that movie in a way. Like Morpheus said, nobody can show it to them, they have to see it for themselves. Ive determined that someone like me telling them things may likely have the effect of "immunizing" their minds because they already have a special filter developed for the source. I believe that was the lesson in Jesus not being able to do miracles when he returned to his home town.

While Meat might be right about crime rates, the real enemy here is not blacks, whites, or even cops(though the militarization is important, and deserves it's own post), it is the MEDIA. Of course the same people who control them control the government, but it's through the media that both the abhorrent urban culture is glamorized, and everyone other than straight white males are demonized.

Here is 2017-2019 death by police shootings, listed by race. Can we please end the narrative the MSM has most Americans believing? And it is not just because the story isnt sexy to show the truth, there is a purposeful agenda that was outlined in writing over a century ago.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy