Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

B-III To Testify

What fun!

June 25, 2019

WASHINGTON — Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, has agreed to testify before Congress on July 17, two House committees announced Tuesday night after issuing subpoenas to compel his appearance.

The subpoenas from the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees set up a must-see hearing that could reshape the political landscape around Donald J. Trump’s presidency and possible impeachment.

The chairmen of the committees, Representatives Jerrold Nadler of New York and Adam B. Schiff of California, said they understood Mr. Mueller had reservations about appearing on Capitol Hill, but they were insistent he do so, anyway.

“The American public deserves to hear directly from you about your investigation and conclusions,” the chairmen wrote. “We will work with you to address legitimate concerns about preserving the integrity of your work, but we expect that you will appear before our committees as scheduled.”

I bet these two committees are cocked and loaded!

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Great news. I'm sure he'll serve up some juicy Nothing Burgers to go alongside the KFC. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

No idea, but I'll bet you're cocked and loaded if you think most Americans aren't already over this nonsense and wanting their government to work on more pressing issues. image-trump-emoticon.png

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Also, in before "ThIz iZ nO BiLlZ tAwK!" :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

He's been very muted almost every time he's been given a chance to speak in the past.

If he doesn't want shit stain and his puppet AG many months of hard work to disappear in a puff of smoke, he's going to have to be a little bit more blunt this time around

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

He's been very muted almost every time he's been given a chance to speak in the past.

If he doesn't want shit stain and his puppet AG many months of hard work to disappear in a puff of smoke, he's going to have to be a little bit more blunt this time around

Maybe if he was muted when he lied in Senate about Iraq, the illegal invasion wouldn't have happened. The video I posted about Rachel Madcow shows a bit of that and mocks him ruthlessly.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Great news. I'm sure he'll serve up some juicy Nothing Burgers to go alongside the KFC. :niterider

Nothing burgers like that report that details the Russian attack on the election, Trump's campaign welcoming the attack and 10 instances, in detail, of how Trump obstructed justice and is only shielded by a DOJ practice of not indicting sitting Presidents?

smh.... Keep those blinders on, dooood

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Nothing burgers like that report that details the Russian attack on the election, Trump's campaign welcoming the attack and 10 instances, in detail, of how Trump obstructed justice and is only shielded by a DOJ practice of not indicting sitting Presidents?

smh.... Keep those blinders on, dooood

Stop arguing with feelings!

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Stop arguing with feelings!

Those would be facts. I'm emotionally dead so I can't express feelings....

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Those would be facts. I'm emotionally dead so I can't express feelings....

So you're saying if I read the Mueller report I can see these things called "facts" that you are referring to? Do I have to accept them?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

As some of you may already know, I have a contact in the WH, and I'm reliably informed that the commander-in-chief's incontinence briefs (XXXL) are already on standby.

Trump-laughing-media-narrative_840x480.jpg

Tя☭mp, when he thinks back on all the suckers he scammed throughout his life who either did business with him or who voted for him.

[video=youtube;k-LTRwZb35A]

what fun!

june 25, 2019

washington — robert s. Mueller iii, the special counsel, has agreed to testify before congress on july 17, two house committees announced tuesday night after issuing subpoenas to compel his appearance.

The subpoenas from the house judiciary and intelligence committees set up a must-see hearing that could reshape the political landscape around donald j. Trump’s presidency and possible impeachment.

The chairmen of the committees, representatives jerrold nadler of new york and adam b. Schiff of california, said they understood mr. Mueller had reservations about appearing on capitol hill, but they were insistent he do so, anyway.

“the american public deserves to hear directly from you about your investigation and conclusions,” the chairmen wrote. “we will work with you to address legitimate concerns about preserving the integrity of your work, but we expect that you will appear before our committees as scheduled.”

i bet these two committees are cocked and loaded!

b-o-r-i-n-g. Lol

So you're saying if I read the Mueller report I can see these things called "facts" that you are referring to? Do I have to accept them?

You only have to accept them if you generally live in a world where common sense means something. For example, an investigation that is conducted by a former FBI director, and his hand-picked team of seasoned investigators who all have always been known to have the highest level of integrity, and that investigation results in a report that is highly detailed, shows how every stone was turned over and every angle was examined and that hundreds of witnesses were interviewed, some of which were indicted for crimes and are serving prison sentences, Which resulted in all of the explicitly explained findings that the report revealed.

Couple that with the history of the person that was being investigated and if that seems acceptable to you like it would to anybody else that has half a fucking brain, then my advice is to go with it

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I'll bet you it gets BIG ratings.....

Unlike any of his posts

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Maybe if he was muted when he lied in Senate about Iraq, the illegal invasion wouldn't have happened.

i might regret this but its too important to ignore

can you point me to some sources that will take me less than three hours to review? i dont mind spending some time, but your references are usually rabbit holes more often than they are good, concise arguments. but sometimes you come thru, so i want to see it if you got it

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

can you point me to some sources that will take me less than three hours to review? i dont mind spending some time, but your references are usually rabbit holes more often

Lmao

So true

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

What fun!

June 25, 2019

WASHINGTON — Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, has agreed to testify before Congress on July 17, two House committees announced Tuesday night after issuing subpoenas to compel his appearance.

The subpoenas from the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees set up a must-see hearing that could reshape the political landscape around Donald J. Trump’s presidency and possible impeachment.

The chairmen of the committees, Representatives Jerrold Nadler of New York and Adam B. Schiff of California, said they understood Mr. Mueller had reservations about appearing on Capitol Hill, but they were insistent he do so, anyway.

“The American public deserves to hear directly from you about your investigation and conclusions,” the chairmen wrote. “We will work with you to address legitimate concerns about preserving the integrity of your work, but we expect that you will appear before our committees as scheduled.”

:link: pls

No idea, but I'll bet you're cocked and loaded if you think most Americans aren't already over this nonsense and wanting their government to work on more pressing issues. image-trump-emoticon.png

Yeah, justice is never a pressing issue....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Maybe if he was muted when he lied in Senate about Iraq, the illegal invasion wouldn't have happened. The video I posted about Rachel Madcow shows a bit of that and mocks him ruthlessly.

Would it be possible for you to actually start using people's names? Obongo, Chumpf, Madcow....

I mean, try to act like an adult sometimes. Christ, I hate Trump, but even I use his name when I talk about him

Seek help. soflabillsfan