Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

WagonCircler spotted at his kids baseball game

Who the fuck puts a 13 year old in charge of a game?

Someone who feels that the kid is more mature than the adults. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

The parents inability to control themselves when confronted with adversity really says a ton a out those very same kids playing....ie...monkey see monkey do. Our society is fucked 7 ways and 21 ways on sundays....just go to YouTube, there are literally 1000k or more of videos just like all over the country. The results of every one gets a trophy experiment. It only gets worse from here...

Someone who feels that the kid is more mature than the adults. :niterider

Looks like it was a good call

Kind of reminds me of some loons on here except the keyboard warriors on the Range are much wimpier.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

It only gets worse from here...

I'm definitely not looking forward to that. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I used to ump games at 15/16

13 is a little young.

But I used to deal with happy kids and shitty drunk loser parents living through their kids lives. All parents should be banned from youth sports. And we just pay a third party arbiter to make sure coaches ain’t diddling

I used to ump games at 15/16

13 is a little young.

But I used to deal with happy kids and shitty drunk loser parents living through their kids lives. All parents should be banned from youth sports. And we just pay a third party arbiter to make sure coaches ain’t diddling

I endorse this message because it used the word "banned".

Maybe some of these parents could switch their method of living vicariously from their flesh and blood children, to the keyboard and places like the Range. At least the epic meltdowns and repression of violence into a typed form generally don't have the threat of jail time(other than for ChinaBills and maybe a couple of others). Unlike at a baseball game, people on here can feel proud of their bad behavior sometimes indefinitely.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

13 is a little young.

i thought the same thing

but you gotta start somewhere. if everybody knew it was a 13 yo and agreed to it beforehand, there should be no possible disagreement about the 13yo making a potential mistake. seems bizarrely obvious

but then theres total fucking idiots. and white for once, for goodness sake. acting like total animals. note how the animals distinction only works one way. but it always nice to see whites can be as big of idiots as multi-grammy non-whites. thats our black leadership. him and al. oye

no, thats not fair to the many brothers and sisters that work for a good relationship among the races. but its still too few and far between in blackness. its certainly true of the baitors. the master baitors. our popular culture makes sure you already know what im talking about

speaking of which, what is ann coulter doing these days? shes sorta slunk back in the shadows a bit. id probably do the same if i were her

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

i thought the same thing

but you gotta start somewhere. if everybody knew it was a 13 yo and agreed to it beforehand, there should be no possible disagreement about the 13yo making a potential mistake. seems bizarrely obvious

but then theres total fucking idiots. and white for once, for goodness sake. acting like total animals. note how the animals distinction only works one way. but it always nice to see whites can be as big of idiots as multi-grammy non-whites. thats our black leadership. him and al. oye

no, thats not fair to the many brothers and sisters that work for a good relationship among the races. but its still too few and far between in blackness. its certainly true of the baitors. the master baitors. our popular culture makes sure you already know what im talking about

speaking of which, what is ann coulter doing these days? shes sorta slunk back in the shadows a bit. id probably do the same if i were her

I remember having a kid that was a year older than me as an ump. It bugged me a bit back then(being I didnt particularly like the kid), but at the moment it seems rather insignificant.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

it WAS insignificant

thats sort of the point

aaron mcgruder didnt create the term 'nigga moment' out of thin air. its a stereotype based firmly in reality

i mean could you have been any prouder than to watch as white people showed they are just as capable of a nigga moment as blacks?

it brought tears to my eyes

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

it WAS insignificant

thats sort of the point

aaron mcgruder didnt create the term 'nigga moment' out of thin air. its a stereotype based firmly in reality

i mean could you have been any prouder than to watch as white people showed they are just as capable of a nigga moment as blacks?

We gotta get a whitey Worl’ Sta’

it WAS insignificant

thats sort of the point

According to John Witherspoon the actor that play's Robert Jebediah "Granddad" Freeman , Boondocks is coming back with Aaron Mcgruder as the writer.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

not making fun of the situation because it's a pitiful story, but this sort of thing happens all the time in Miami at youth baseball games. My son's 2nd game for an 8u team in a notorious Miami Baseball field involved a coach and a fan who spit at him, rolled out into the parking lot with 3 parents, 1 who was an ex-marine who thankfully was restrained before opening a can of whoop ass on everyone. The game resumed with a police car parked next to the field only to have 2 of the mothers, one a policewoman herself with a corrections officer fighting, and best part was they were from the same team.

The corrections officer mom was drunk off her ass like she was at every game and is related to a relatively famous major leaguer.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

My son passed away on June 2 (this month). I found him. I relive that sight about 100 times a day now, and probably will for the rest of my life.

But thanks, Ryan. As always you're a real class act.

I won't be lurking here anymore, so, have fun pretending to be other people and throwing pre-pubescent shit fits over things that don't amount to a coffee mug full of dog piss.

You're a truly useless human being.

"Every single day I went out there I tried to have respect for the game and I played as hard as I possibly could." Derek Jeter 9/25/14

My son passed away on June 2 (this month). I found him. I relive that sight about 100 times a day now, and probably will for the rest of my life.

I won't be lurking here anymore, so, have fun pretending to be other people and throwing pre-pubescent shit fits over things that don't amount to a coffee mug full of dog piss.

Truly sorry to hear that wagon, my heart goes out to you. I know exactly what you’re going through. My 34 yo son committed suicide 6 yrs ago. It’ll be rough

Sorry to hear that.

Truly.

Don't do the pity party thing.

You know damn well this thread had nothing to do with insulting you, or making you relive something that no one could have known happened.

If there is a GoFund me, post it. I will donate.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Sorry to hear that.

Truly.

Don't do the pity party thing.

You know damn well this thread had nothing to do with insulting you, or making you relive something that no one could have known happened.

If there is a GoFund me, post it. I will donate.

You’re right Lit, you couldn’t have known. But, because of your baser instincts ( calling out people you’ve had past beefs with), you come out looking like an asshole. But yeah, throw him a couple bucks, that’ll fix it

You’re right Lit, you couldn’t have known. But, because of your baser instincts ( calling out people you’ve had past beefs with), you come out looking like an asshole. But yeah, throw him a couple bucks, that’ll fix it

I actually don’t have any beef with John. I’ve always liked him. We were friends for years, email back-and-forth many times. For some reason, one day he just woke up and hated me.

Certainly can’t fix his loss. But perhaps make the transition a little easier financially.

I actually don’t have any beef with John. I’ve always liked him. We were friends for years, email back-and-forth many times. For some reason, one day he just woke up and hated me.

Certainly can’t fix his loss. But perhaps make the transition a little easier financially.

Well, unless he weighs in on it, guess I’ll take you word for it. Seems like a lot of animus for “ no reason”

Well, unless he ways in on it, guess I’ll take you word for it. Seems like a lot of animus for “ no reason”

I’ve asked him several times.

He doesn’t answer why he flipped the switch one day.

Actually, there was one time where he went off and said he stopped liking me because I’m not the poster I used to be and I don’t have any objectivity now etc.

Seems like a shallow reason to hate someone, but is what it is.

A moment ago I realized in a couple day span, Lit mocked the size of someone's penis and it turns out the guy had cancer or something and lost size due to surgery, and then there's this. Seriously, what are the odds of him saying these things and either one of them being like they have, let alone both? It's like an episode of the Twilight Zone. Lit, please be kind to me.