Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Supreme Court Hands Democrats A Win On Racial Gerrymandering In Virginia

Executive order 11110! HE WAS TRYING TO REIN IN THE POWER OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE! He had to go~ SJ. My role in the whole thing? Holding the stool of the midget shooter behind the fence........Hey! I was only 7!

I thought I saw a knothole, with a steel tube protruding through it. And then like a thief in the night (long pause), it was gone. And all that was left was a puff of smoke

Well, why blame santos trafficante and Carlos marcello, they only controlled Miami and New Orleans, when the bankers control the world!

Just two more names, two more directions in which to run

You surprised me with this, I am impressed. A number of targets had their aim on the financial institutions connected to our government(Jackson, Lincoln, JFK, Reagan, off the top of my head). Of course that's probably just a coincidence, like the 2nd bomb found already inside the OK City building as originally reported by local news, and then covered up.

The following was written during the Clinton years:

"After Mr. Kennedy was assassinated just five months later, no more silver certificates were issued. The Final Call has learned that the Executive Order was never repealed by any U.S. President through an Executive Order and is still valid. Why then has no president utilized it? Virtually all of the nearly $6 trillion in debt has been created since 1963, and if a U.S. president had utilized Executive Order 11110 the debt would be nowhere near the current level. Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to future presidents who would think to eliminate the U.S. debt by eliminating the Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money. Mr. Kennedy challenged the government of money by challenging the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to drive up debt - war and the creation of money by a privately-owned central bank. His efforts to have all troops out of Vietnam by 1965 and Executive Order 11110 would have severely cut into the profits and control of the New York banking establishment."

http://john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm

I wonder if he was warned, and he went ahead anyway.

Oliver Stone is an establishment tool to waste peoples' time with red herrings. He did the same thing with his 9/11 movie, and may deserve a special spot in the afterlife next to Dick Cheney. Thanks to the internet expanding the capability of the average person to do research, the majority of folks no longer pay attention to the guy. When the MSM is pimping a conspiracy theory, it's generally an indication it's not true.

After the Civil War, the bankers started investing in purchasing newspapers in an effort to push for a 3rd central bank. The same people who control our money now control our media(and through it, the minds of many).

I thought I saw a knothole, with a steel tube protruding through it. And then like a thief in the night (long pause), it was gone. And all that was left was a puff of smoke

S.M.Holland saw a puff of smoke!

Just two more names, two more directions in which to run

Until you’re running in 10,000 disparate directions on 20 different planes in 40 dimensions in an infinite number of universes

Oliver Stone is an establishment tool to waste peoples' time with red herrings. He did the same thing with his 9/11 movie, and may deserve a special spot in the afterlife next to Dick Cheney. Thanks to the internet expanding the capability of the average person to do research, the majority of folks no longer pay attention to the guy. When the MSM is pimping a conspiracy theory, it's generally an indication it's not true.

After the Civil War, the bankers started investing in purchasing newspapers in an effort to push for a 3rd central bank. The same people who control or money now control our media(and through it, the minds of many).

I knew when he based the movie on Jim Garrisons book it was going to be far- fetched. And that’s when I was a believer

Until you’re running in 10,000 disparate directions on 20 different planes in 40 dimensions in an infinite number of universes

Whomever they are, they know what they are doing.

if you knew about the jet effect (i didnt even know they called it that, or probably just forgot), then why would his head snapping back make you think conspiracy

its been a while since i reviewed that incident, but wasnt oswald in position for a back of the head shot? iirc, the limo had already passed perpendicular to oswalds location

After the Civil War, the bankers started investing in purchasing newspapers in an effort to push for a 3rd central bank. The same people who control our money now control our media(and through it, the minds of many).

I don't think these people want an afterlife. Wouldn't surprise me if they are working on ways to live forever, so that they will not have to answer for their crimes.

if you knew about the jet effect (i didnt even know they called it that, or probably just forgot), then why would his head snapping back make you think conspiracy

its been a while since i reviewed that incident, but wasnt oswald in position for a back of the head shot? iirc, the limo had already passed perpendicular to oswalds location

I must not have been clear. It wasn’t until 1975 ( I think) that the zapruder film was shown. Up until then, it was just pictures of frames that were shown. When it was shown, it was implied, and I readily believed , his head snapped back because a force ( a bullet ) had hit him. It wasn’t til later I found out about jet effect and saw the videos of Alvarez ‘ experiments for the warren commission

I must not have been clear. It wasn’t until 1975 ( I think) that the zapruder film was shown. Up until then, it was just pictures of frames that were shown. When it was shown, it was implied, and I readily believed , his head snapped back because a force ( a bullet ) had hit him. It wasn’t til later I found out about jet effect and saw the videos of Alvarez ‘ experiments for the warren commission

yes, haha, thats pretty much what happened to me, too

its been so long ive almost forgot but i was researching that whole thing at one point and i remember wondering if (this is kinda gory) the bullet could have turned after it hit and thus made a much larger exit wound, thus causing the snap back. then i saw the guy doing to melon test and was a little surprised my hypothesis was correct

yes, haha, thats pretty much what happened to me, too

its been so long ive almost forgot but i was researching that whole thing at one point and i remember wondering if (this is kinda gory) the bullet could have turned after it hit and thus made a much larger exit wound, thus causing the snap back. then i saw the guy doing to melon test and was a little surprised my hypothesis was correct

It was also proposed that it could have been a neuromuscular contraction caused by the the bullet. But the reaction was deemed to be faster than the body would have been able to produce.

hmm. that sound vaguely familiar. but it was so long ago and i take all these meds, i know i forget shit or confuse it with something else all the time. i do remember that simple melon test sort of changing everybodys thinking. such a simple concept, and i sort of figured it out before the test, but i was still surprised when i was right. i kept thinking how a bullet morphs when it hits something, so its going to drag more stuff than a sleek intact bullet would. what can i say, i got lucky

btw, has anyone ever noticed that getting old sucks?

Sure does, but unless you’re in a lot of pain, it’s better than the alternative 😎

hmm. that sound vaguely familiar. but it was so long ago and i take all these meds, i know i forget shit or confuse it with something else all the time. i do remember that simple melon test sort of changing everybodys thinking. such a simple concept, and i sort of figured it out before the test, but i was still surprised when i was right. i kept thinking how a bullet morphs when it hits something, so its going to drag more stuff than a sleek intact bullet would. what can i say, i got lucky

Man, I appreciate that kind of honesty. I wish you would have said it in the thread where you just illustrated it in action, to my detriment. I get that that must be very frustrating to deal with, which is one reason I try to remember to take it easier on you than I do on others.

Sure does, but unless you’re in a lot of pain, it’s better than the alternative 😎

Just to note some other views: Buddhists seem to see the body as a punishment, a sort of prison, or at least that's what Ive read.

But yes, to common beliefs here, you are correct with that. Long live King Meat! :rockon:

Let me tell you about my knees......

Just to note some other views: Buddhists seem to see the body as a punishment, a sort of prison, or at least that's what Ive read.

It is a fucking prison and a life sentence. The Buddhists are dead on