Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

David Johnson: Rosen will end up being one of the most dominant QB’s in the NFL

OH MY FUCKING GOD.....An Arizona Cardinal praising a former Arizona Cardinal.....absolutely fucking shocking beyond all comprehension.....Well since he said it & you got a hard on for the guy....must be so.....okay go and scour the internet for all the positive Rosen articles and teach us......

Lit already provided his praises of Tyrod Failure a couple of years ago. Guess that didn't pan out, lol.

Lit already provided his praises of Tyrod Failure a couple of years ago. Guess that didn't pan out, lol.

No Tyrod got hurt early....if he didnt he was well on his way at setting the league on fire!....forget about that guy called Baker or whatever his name is...LOL....

In other words, Johnson (who wasn’t Rosen’s teammate last year), said that Rosen was put in an impossible situation.

Which I’ve been telling everyone on this forum.

Rosen is gonna be good. Real good.

https://arizonasports.com/story/1975824/david-johnson-thinks-josh-rosen-dominant-quarterback/

I hope I'm wrong, but I think he's going to be good as well. And now he has a little added motivation ...

Obviously it was a big mistake not trading up to #3 to take him.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.....An Arizona Cardinal praising a former Arizona Cardinal.....absolutely fucking shocking beyond all comprehension.....Well since he said it & you got a hard on for the guy....must be so.....okay go and scour the internet for all the positive Rosen articles and teach us......

There is a huge, gigantic, fat line between “praising” a former teammate, and predicting he will be one of the dominant players in the NFL.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think he's going to be good as well. And now he has a little added motivation ...

It just sucks that he’s on the Dolphins

It just sucks that he’s on the Dolphins

Maybe, maybe not. Rosen struggled just like almost all rookies struggle. We won't know for a couple of years yet

We do know he has an attitude that rubs some people the wrong way. If it turns out he's another Jay Cutler then that will sabotage team chemistry just like it did with Cutler