Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

Lord it's hard to be humble. Tribute to Obongo, myself, Lit and a few others who know how this feels

You’re so triggered you’re even responding to my posts that have nothing to do with you.

And check out your performance in the SB. Comical.

You are the easiest snowflake on this board to make cry.

Loonranger.jpg

Again, the irony of 212fraud complaining the one day I do something he has done to me for a long time. Nobody is buying your act.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Meat, truly...have you seen ANY growth and/or introspection from 212fraud?

tbh, no

but hes been active what, a year or two? it will come

besides, thats beside the point. i give everybody the same treatment. thats the important part. i might slip up once in a while but i make mistakes like everybody else. i do my best to be fair and supportive and critical in the same way to everyone

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

and not for nuthin, but ill tell you the same thing i told him - why dont you just stop replying to him? leave him alone and its likely he will leave you alone

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

and not for nuthin, but ill tell you the same thing i told him - why dont you just stop replying to him? leave him alone and its likely he will leave you alone

I do for the most part. I just decided to give him a taste of his own medicine today, to let him reflect on what he constantly does to others, including myself. Youve seen that stupid bird posted far before today as his form of a ad hominem attack when he knows he cant use logic to derail discussions he isn't even a part of. This includes scrolling the entire shoutbox with a giant image. But hey, you wrote the TOS, so if that's what you want, who am I to argue.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

tbh, no

besides, thats beside the point. i give everybody the same treatment. thats the important part. i might slip up once in a while but i make mistakes like everybody else. i do my best to be fair and supportive and critical in the same way to everyone

To be fair, Meat does do this.

He gives everyone a fair chance.

Until Jungle wrongfully accuses me anyway.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

To be fair, Meat does do this.

He gives everyone a fair chance.

Until Jungle wrongfully accuses me anyway.

HAHAHAHA, LS, you’re the fucking cats pajamas!!

Just block Frawd already. I did and my life here is much more peaceful as I have no time for idiots.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just block Frawd already. I did and my life here is much more peaceful as I have no time for idiots.

lol @frawd. I'm converting to using that, if I dont ban him like you suggested.

tbh, no

what the hell are you talking about? growth and introspection? this is stupid-ass message board. I post shit for laughs, to point out how awful fatass is and to counter balances the rampant homerism on this board.

i get shit mostly because I dont tote the party line around here by actively opposing fatass, for calling out the bills for being shitty for the last 20 years and being skeptical that EJ Allen is going to pan out.

I hate the echo chamber so being in the minority here is exactly what i want.

as for the loon, its a straight up fucking parody account.

loonranger.jpg

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

he blocked me because I pwned him so much he couldnt take it any more. Sack0shit is the poster boy of the doosh that lives in an echo chamber.

lol

lol @frawd. I'm converting to using that, if I dont ban him like you suggested.

Yeah, I feel bad for the guy because it's like arguing with a retard. No matter what you say he's just going to regurgitate his MSM conditioning and then turn around and accuse you of being brainwashed. Very sad. If he brought something to the table I'd keep him on but I have no interest in dissecting every #fakenews article he puts up as proof of his TDS. The best part is that when you completely own him he just puts up a picture or a "LOL" to continue his strategy of dismissing his opponents which hasn't born any fruit for him so far.

TLDR; the guy is useless as a source of valid information and a formidable debater cheerleaded by the angry loon HipKancer.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Yeah, I feel bad for the guy because it's like arguing with a retard. No matter what you say he's just going to regurgitate his MSM conditioning and then turn around and accuse you of being brainwashed. Very sad. If he brought something to the table I'd keep him on but I have no interest in dissecting every #fakenews article he puts up as proof of his TDS. The best part is that when you completely own him he just puts up a picture or a "LOL" to continue his strategy of dismissing his opponents which hasn't born any fruit for him so far.

TLDR; the guy is useless as a source of valid information and a formidable debater cheerleaded by the angry loon HipKancer.

Sack, if it's true that you completely owned Frawk or anyone else who is against the treasonous fraudster-in-chief that you worship, why did you always (before you blocked us) have to defend Donald's demonstrably proven lies and to tell lies yourself on his behalf? Defending lies and lying yourself and denying reality doesn't sound to me like you're owning anyone.

And whenever I pointed out one of your lies on his behalf, what did you do? You usually changed the subject or scurried away to the next thread to post your Tя☭mp propaganda.

Trump-laughing-media-narrative_840x480.jpg

Tя☭mp, when he thinks back on all the suckers he scammed throughout his life who either did business with him or who voted for him.

[video=youtube;k-LTRwZb35A]

Sack, if it's true that you completely owned Frawk or anyone else who is against the treasonous fraudster-in-chief that you worship, why did you always (before you blocked us) have to defend Donald's demonstrably proven lies and to tell lies yourself on his behalf? Defending lies and lying yourself and denying reality doesn't sound to me like you're owning anyone.

sack0shit blocked me because he cant win an argument because I shove facts down his throat. He's a coward, just like his dear leader. No amount of his MAGAT spin works.

Not sure if he blocked you or not.

lol

what the hell are you talking about? growth and introspection? this is stupid-ass message board. I post shit for laughs, to point out how awful fatass is and to counter balances the rampant homerism on this board.

i get shit mostly because I dont tote the party line around here by actively opposing fatass, for calling out the bills for being shitty for the last 20 years and being skeptical that EJ Allen is going to pan out.

I hate the echo chamber so being in the minority here is exactly what i want.

as for the loon, its a straight up fucking parody account.

loonranger.jpg

I’m not sure you always have to be a sledgehammer though. When you come off as a seething cauldron Of hate, it takes away from your message, IMHO. SJ, on the other hand, is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. Is he real? IDK, he could be an insane genius posting from Forest Avenue. Or he could be some other posters account. It’s obvious to me that there are people on here with multiple accounts.

sack0shit blocked me because he cant win an argument because I shove facts down his throat. He's a coward, just like his dear leader. No amount of his MAGAT spin works.

Not sure if he blocked you or not.

Yes'm. He blocked me too. Me! Can you believe it? I still haven't gotten over it. Maybe he didn't know it, but his posts really meant a lot to me. I often reflect on the wonderful conversations we used to have together. They usually went something like this:

PP: "The sun rises in the east."

Sack: "No, it doesn't."

PP: "Sure it does. Here is the data from twenty sources proving it."

Sack: "I don't believe your sources. They all lie. They're all fake. Donald says it rises in the west."

PP: "Sack, old chum, I love you, but Donald was lying when he said that. How do we know this? Because he doesn't tell this lie anymore and has since contradicted the lie and said that the sun rises in the east."

Sack: "No, he didn't say that. He meant something else. He was just joking. You're too stupid to understand that he's playing three-dimensional chess. Let's talk about Hillary instead. Hillary was once heard to say that the sun rises in the north and sets in the south. I hope somebody investigates her for it. She should be locked up. I've won this argument. I'm going over to another thread now to promote a new alt-right conspiracy theory."

Trump-laughing-media-narrative_840x480.jpg

Tя☭mp, when he thinks back on all the suckers he scammed throughout his life who either did business with him or who voted for him.

[video=youtube;k-LTRwZb35A]

I’m not sure you always have to be a sledgehammer though. When you come off as a seething cauldron Of hate, it takes away from your message, IMHO. SJ, on the other hand, is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. Is he real? IDK, he could be an insane genius posting from Forest Avenue. Or he could be some other posters account. It’s obvious to me that there are people on here with multiple accounts.

i'm not always a sledgehammer..... ya have to remember that most of the homers around here are also trumptards who gobble up his repetitive, slogan-like communication style. I just give it back to them, only with proper english!

anyway, I stopped trying to figure out what the loon is a long time ago. I just treat it as a someone trying to parody a conspiracy theorist.

lol

Go Bills!

Just try'n to unite us a little.

I appreciate the attempt Rodney King, maybe you can settle down Meat**** in his latest thread while you're at it.

I appreciate the attempt Rodney King, maybe you can settle down Meat**** in his latest thread while you're at it.

Things on this board are quite cyclical at times. Soon there will be a push to keep this forum Bills related and this will settle down. i should admit that I rarely venture into the other forums so i may have the wrong view.

Things on this board are quite cyclical at times. Soon there will be a push to keep this forum Bills related and this will settle down. i should admit that I rarely venture into the other forums so i may have the wrong view.

To quote the favorite line of our self-proclaimed "First Black President" Bill Clinton, "I feel your pain". (I used to be able to nail that accent of his when I did my impressions, according to others in real life)

Here, Bono does a better version of Bill's voice than Bill did in the first video: (although the above still shot of Bill's face looks spot on)