Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Aaannnddd He's back!

I don’t bash the Bills.

I simply, as a fan, tell the truth.

You bash the Bills. To state otherwise is quite dishonest.

How many times have you posted under other peoples accounts? How many times have you deleted threads and posts when you were proven wrong? How many times did you abuse your admin privileges to activate scripts and access peoples personal usercp info?

You are the fakest person on here and the biggest liar on here that claims to have an uncle that is a scout so you know everything about football. You are a complete joke and your football knowledge is a complete joke.

This has literally nothing to do with what we were talking about.

Grasping at straws much?

You know basic football (I’m talking pee wee stuff) and that really limits you. You should really take one of my advanced football courses.

I’ll give you a discount. $1,000 per hour.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 1/31/2015 at 3:34 PM, IlluminatusUIUC said:

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

945D802F-8FEC-4EF8-90CA-6D6166161CB4.jpeg

I would be very happy with Eric Ebron at 9th overall. I see him as a Vernon Davis type TE... I'm not sold on Khalil Mack

Cardale Jones has upside and can be a great QB for the Bills

LOL at the EJ Manuel hate. Some people are going to be eating a lot of humble pie after this season, Manuel is going to have a big year... We have a franchise QB now.

So, who do you want with the 2nd pick? Gotta be considering Carr or Garropolo. We need a QB.

Id rather go OT. Cyrus Koundijo is the OT I want (Instead of Carr / Garoppolo)

After a long list of QB's that didn't develop, it' good to see that Taylor has made it and that the Bills have there QB of the future.

I would offer the Redskins a 2015 3rd round pick and a future conditional 2nd round pick in 2016 (For RG3)

Paxton Lynch helped Memphis in it's upset win over Ole Miss and the over rated Chad Kelly. He is going to be a very good player for a long time.

It's imperative the Bills resign CJ Spiller

junglesouljah has reported a post.

Reason: I feel that lit is harassing GSWJ23Richardson with this statement "original gangsta"

Jungle was one of the worst posters on the site and I'm not backing off that. The guy would say completely ridiculous, indefensible things over and over, and he would misquote and whine about attempts to refute those points as personal attacks. He was also completely devoted to scouting reports. My favorite one was when he tried to use a 2006 draft profile of Tarvaris Jackson as a counterpoint, after the dude had played six years in the league on two different teams.

Sorry man, being consistently wrong is a niche that you have covered in full.

Decades of being wrong.

And you're decades of being an asshole

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I have never claimed to always be right in everything I say, that is something you do consistently. You have also deleted posts and threads where you were proven wrong because of you insistent need to always be right and not being able to admit when you are wrong.

I will give my take on a prospect, I am not always going to be right just like NFL executives are never always going to be right. NFL executives just like me are not going to lie to cover when they were wrong on an opinion or prospect.

The fact that you can't admit when you make a mistake, and lie to cover up any mistake you make just shows how pathetic you are and how much of an inferiority complex you have.

You are also a horrible human being that regularly tries to fight and call out people on this message board to fight and abuses his admin powers to edit peoples post and stalked a former poster by accessing private personal messages between. So it didn't surprise me when you didn't keep your end of the bet of paying a poster on here, because you are a proven liar and your word is not your bond.

Lastly, for someone who is so obsessed with always being right, it may come as a shock to you that your ideal Bill Belichick has missed on draft picks, free agent signings and trades. Bill Bilichick hit on a 6th round draft pick in Tom Brady but he has missed on a lot of other draft picks, free agent signings and trades.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Jungle wants Lit to fuck him in the ass.

BertSquirtgum, you seem to have an obsession with male anal sex. Looks like you are projecting your fantasies.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

BertSquirtgum, you seem to have an obsession with male anal sex. Looks like you are projecting your fantasies.

Jungle, if BSG likes male anal sex, fantasizing,obsessing, thinking and possibly dreaming about it, I don’t think you should be judgemental about it.

Jungle, if BSG likes male anal sex, fantasizing,obsessing, thinking and possibly dreaming about it, I don’t think you should be judgemental about it.

I am not judging him. I am merely making an observation that he is trying to play the role of a troll and insult me with homophobic comments when he is really projecting his fantasies.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Lit is a pathological liar he will never honor his bet.

i would prefer that he did, but really what difference does it make?

we all know his all-knowing football acumen was exposed in an hilariously high level of utter failure

and welching on the bet that topaz was going to give back to him (as a donation to the range, which means back to Ryan) only adds to the utter embarrassment of his low character actions

i mean, we all make predictions here that look absolutely ridiculous in hindsight. its just much more satisfying when its somebody who created their own forum to show how 'smart' they are. its the ultimate in pathetic and hilarious at the same time

im sorry for picking on you, Ryan. you know i keep that to a minimum bc i know you have serious issues you need to straighten out. but this was just too perfect a moment

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

i would prefer that he did, but really what difference does it make?

we all know his all-knowing football acumen was exposed in an hilariously high level of utter failure

and welching on the bet that topaz was going to give back to him (as a donation to the range, which means back to Ryan) only adds to the utter embarrassment of his low character actions

i mean, we all make predictions here that look absolutely ridiculous in hindsight. its just much more satisfying when its somebody who created their own forum to show how 'smart' they are. its the ultimate in pathetic and hilarious at the same time

im sorry for picking on you, Ryan. you know i keep that to a minimum bc i know you have serious issues you need to straighten out. but this was just too perfect a moment

To be clear, I was more than happy to pay the bet.

Topas simply refused to provide an address.

As far as being wrong, I wasn't... Tyrod was hurt.

To be clear, I was more than happy to pay the bet.

Topas simply refused to provide an address.

As far as being wrong, I wasn't... Tyrod was hurt.

LOL.....3 sentences and 3 excuses......

I'm very disappointed in this thread. I thought it was a premoniton about me.

However, it appears the OP had an extremely delayed reaction about Lit's return. I'm not judging, perhaps he found some strong cannabis after the Illinois legislature voted to decriminalize it to help pay for their corrupt bloat, and it slowed his reaction time even further even though he mocked Bert for the same?

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

I'm very disappointed in this thread. I thought it was a premoniton about me.

However, it appears the OP had an extremely delayed reaction about Lit's return. I'm not judging, perhaps he found some strong cannabis after the Illinois legislature voted to decriminalize it to help pay for their corrupt bloat, and it slowed his reaction time even further even though he mocked Bert for the same?

Or perhaps I was at WORK all day, not fucking around on a message board with nothing else to do?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Or perhaps I was at WORK all day, not fucking around on a message board with nothing else to do?

It was more than a work or even a calendar day. I've been gone a coupla weeks, but from a quick look, it seems like a pretty decent amount more....and like you were unbusy enough to be exhibiting your usual TDS symptoms during that time.

Anyhow, why dedicate a thread to antagonizing another member? Is that your method of encouraging someone to interact better with the board? If I were to be able to summon the owner, Admin, he may return to his original policy when he first arrived of banning folks for awhile when they targeted other members. He even did so to Lit. It was a popular policy for the most part, and kept the board a lot more peaceful. Anyhow, I suppose one could admire you for being one of the minority of members who isnt on here during work hours. Keep up the good work.

Go Raptors.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

and like you were unbusy enough to be exhibiting your usual TDS symptoms during that time.

Just for you, I am going to address this statement one time, even though I know that you only made to incite a negative reaction.

I think you Trump supporters need to think long and hard about whether he will be reelected next year. First, and foremost, his entire term will be reduced to 30 second commercials pointing out all of this lies, all of this mistakes, the loss of credibility that we've got with the rest of the world, his supposed deals that were never real, and he won't be able to tweet his way out of that.

I understand that it's been a lot of fun waving the MAGA flag in the faces of all of his detractors, but it's becoming apparent that continually turning a blind eye to all of his screw ups, his supporters are probably setting themselves up for a rude awakening.But we are the ones with TDS syndrome. SMH

As for creating a threat to antagonizing another member, who are we talking about again? He’s done that possibly half a dozen times this week

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just for you, I am going to address this statement one time, even though I know that you only made to incite a negative reaction.

I think you Trump supporters...

As for creating a threat to antagonizing another member, who are we talking about again? He’s done that possibly half a dozen times this week

I'll say this one time also. The day after the election I posted a thread on here called "Did America Get Chumped?" or something like that, so you may want to requalify that. I did not endorse Chump, but he certainly was the lesser of 2 evils(or 3, if you want to count the compromised Gary Johnson), as most folks on here would likely agree, at least based upon what each candidate campaigned on vs what he actually delivered as I mentioned my concern in such thread. I'm not very fond of people who are only adept at tearing down, and hapless when it comes to expressing a better alternative. Unlike you and a couple of others, I don't obsess over one individual, but look at individual policies and see if they are Constitutional and helpful or not. Very few people, in my observation, tend to be all "good" or all "bad".

That's a decent segue for your other obsession.

Are you claiming he antagonized half a dozen members during your one shift of work you claimed caused you to not notice his presence? You're making the guy sound quite prodigious. Either way, the cycle won't stop with you fanning the flames, so it's self-evident when one peruses this thread and sees what you've created, that you don't want it to stop.

I dedicate this song to you and your obsessions mentioned in this post: (and the couple of other members of your ilk)

Are you claiming he antagonized half a dozen members during your one shift of work you claimed caused you to not notice his presence?

I didn't post this because I noticed he was back. He posted a week or so, ago, too. Regardless, I posted this because he started being his normal dick-self

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I didn't post this because I noticed he was back. He posted a week or so, ago, too. Regardless, I posted this because he started being his normal dick-self

Fair enough, friend. I dont want quarell with you, I just am trying to get folks to avoid the constant antagonism. Sometimes we have to be the change we want to see, or so they say.

How so?

I haven't done anything.

How so?

I haven't done anything.

Oh, I know. You never do.......

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Nope. Just anal sex in general. Wrong again.

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

Nope. Just anal sex in general. Wrong again.

At least your obsession isn't with prison or forced anal sex, which seandelevan seems to mention more than anyone on here(or that I've encounted in real life, now that I think of it, lol).

I haven't noticed him mentioning it quite as much during the offseason, to be fair.