@SalSports: According to the NFLPA's public salary cap report, now with a full roster the Bills currently have $23,914,825 in remaining salary cap space for...

There is more than enough cap space to trade for TE Kyle Rudolph and his $7,625,000 contract if Beane wants to go that route.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

There is more than enough cap space to trade for TE Kyle Rudolph and his $7,625,000 contract if Beane wants to go that route.

Looks like Rudolph is finalizing a 5 yr deal with the Vikes, so that option looks to be off the table unfortunately. TE is just another position this team can't seem to get right!

Looks like Rudolph is finalizing a 5 yr deal with the Vikes so he's off the table. TE is just another position this team can't seem to get right!

Looks like Rudolph is finalizing a 5 yr deal with the Vikes so he's off the table. TE is just another position this team can't seem to get right!

You can say that again!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anybody notice a similarity here?

Oops, never mind, you already did...

Lol I got a message saying jungle didn't accept responses to his posts so I posted again not realizing there were two exact posts...whoops!

What Ive known for seasons is that this team, and likely the NFL, had no Kaep space™.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

On a related note, the Bills currently have $57.8 million in cap space next year.

I'm fine with rolling over most of the $24 million we have this year and having another active offseason.

Another $4.3 million in cap space will likely be made by cutting Bodine and Vlad, pushing this years cap space to $28.2 million.

Is there an advantage to just...not using it all up this year? Might that help next year towards getting AJ Green or something of that effect?

Is there an advantage to just...not using it all up this year? Might that help next year towards getting AJ Green or something of that effect?

I believe you can roll it over to next years cap. I'm not sure when the cut off for that is. Most GM's like to have some free salary cap in case they have to sign or trade for a player because of an injury.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg