Sign in to follow this  
WndyCtyBillz

Jets fire GM Mike Maccagnan!

Gase has already shipped off LB Darron Lee to the Chiefs for a 6th round pick lol. And the unofficial jets tank begins!!

If you needed to find a LB off waivers, mid-season? Whaley was your guy. Running a draft? He was clueless.

Whaley got LeSean McCoy and Jerry Hughes in trades. Hughes is the best player Whaley acquired via trade.

Whaley drafted Robert Woods but his cap mismanagement prevented the ability of him to resign Woods after his rookie contract expired. He found undrafted free agent Nickell Robey-Coleman who was/is a good nickel CB.

He gave up a lot of draft capital to move up and get Sammy Watkins, and if Watkins wasn't so injury prone he may have become an all pro WR.

Whaley has a lot of bad draft picks and draft picks that didn't develop to their full potential.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Whaley got LeSean McCoy and Jerry Hughes in trades. Hughes is the best player Whaley acquired via trade.

Whaley drafted Robert Woods but his cap mismanagement prevented the ability of him to resign Woods after his rookie contract expired. He found undrafted free agent Nickell Robey-Coleman who was/is a good nickel CB.

He gave up a lot of draft capital to move up and get Sammy Watkins, and if Watkins wasn't so injury prone he may have become an all pro WR.

Whaley has a lot of bad draft picks and draft picks that didn't develop to their full potential.

Early Whaley made some mistakes, but late Whaley, especially his final draft(which some long to assign to HCSM) seemed to be doing fine to me. I didnt like GMDW for a long time, but got tired of the simpletons on here that tried to make him out to be the devil incarnate and the source of all the Bills problems. Look how OBD handled a pro-bowler with Richeie's temperment, making him feel unappreciated...and then failed to do anything to correct it during the offseason. For all of GMDW's mistakes, he never left the OL or the offense in general in such a sad state during his time with the Bills. People on here were making jokes about Alabama being able to beat us last season, remember?

I like what Beane has done this offseason(for the most part), but this all good/all bad stuff I read on here about certain people is nonsense. Even your post above is a bit narrow in focus, in my opinion. I thought we were finally done with the simpletons(not you) taking cheap shots at GMDW, EJ, etc, but apparently the call to do so is too strong for some people to avoid.

Go Bills.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)