Sign in to follow this  
WndyCtyBillz

Jets fire GM Mike Maccagnan!

It reeks of the same thing the bills did a few years ago with McDermott and Whaley. At least with McDermott we didn't have anything to go on whether he'd be good or not. With Gase we already know he's terrible. I'm pretty sure just like McDermott, Gase has the ear of the ownership of who he wants to work with.

It's in bad taste to celebrate our opponent's misfortune. Shame on you.

Just kidding. Screw them. I wish Kraft would fire his front office and force Maccagnan on Bellicheat.

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

Lol @ the Jets

First they hire Gasse who is just a world class asshole and now they let him fire his GM and VP

What could go wrong??

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

What could go wrong??

The entire Jets organization. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

It reeks of the same thing the bills did a few years ago with McDermott and Whaley. At least with McDermott we didn't have anything to go on whether he'd be good or not. With Gase we already know he's terrible. I'm pretty sure just like McDermott, Gase has the ear of the ownership of who he wants to work with.

Dammit, this was looking to be a fun thread until you brought up the wrongful firing of Whaley when he finally was starting to be decent.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

I'm far happier with the direction under our current GM and coach than I have been in almost 30 years.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26754477/jets-fire-gm-maccagnan-name-gase-interim

What a dumpster fire franchise! And now Gase is acting GM hahaha!!!!!

This is a surprise to no one. There is a lot of pressure on the Jets to win now and it is not a good situation to be in.

Both DC Greg Williams and Head Coach Adam Gase are known assholes so this will only get worse if the Jets get off to a bad start.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I'm far happier with the direction under our current GM and coach than I have been in almost 30 years.

Good for you. I look forward to seeing if Jets fans feel the same way in a year or two. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

The entire Jets organization. :niterider

The New York media is going to put the pressure on if the Jets go on a losing streak.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I love a good train wreck.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Firing Whaley was the first step in getting the Bills turned around. Good move.

I can't remember which podcast it was but I'm paraphrasing that they said, "Whaley was a good collector of talent but a bad builder of a team"

Beane and McDermott are on the same page, and Beane is planning for the long term by building a team that can have sustained success.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]992[/ATTACH]

I agree completely. I was just pointing out as an organization it looked as dysfunctional when we did it. I love where this front office is headed. Back to respectability!

Not that it necessarily means anything, but the opening day line hasnt changed, so Im not sure bettors are as excited as some of you. It still has the Jets favored by 3 and a half, up half a point from where it opened. I'm guessing nobody else thought to see if the sharps or the public thought it was time to quickly get a good deal before it moved, so I figured I'd investigate for you, lol. Who is to say that whomever the new GM ends up being wont be better? I mean at this point isnt the majority of the GM's work done anyhow? Now if they let a new GM or coach come in at some point between the final game and the draft and discarded all the scouting the previous GM had done(cough cough), I'd see that as far more troublesome.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

The New York media is going to put the pressure on if the Jets go on a losing streak.

Let'em have at it. Anything the New York media touches turns to crap. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

Pretty funny a LOT of it seems to be that one wanted Leveon Bell the other(that stayed btw) adamantly DIDN'T want Bell...that the guy that didnt want bell is the one still there says a lot to me lol.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

I'm seriously thinking of going to this Jets-Bills opener now.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Pretty funny a LOT of it seems to be that one wanted Leveon Bell the other(that stayed btw) adamantly DIDN'T want Bell...that the guy that didnt want bell is the one still there says a lot to me lol.

Mosley too.

Happy days. LOL @ the Yets.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower - 1.17.61

My Adopt A Bill is Josh Allen

18_allen.jpg

This is a surprise to no one. There is a lot of pressure on the Jets to win now and it is not a good situation to be in.

Both DC Greg Williams and Head Coach Adam Gase are known assholes so this will only get worse if the Jets get off to a bad start.

Pretty sure they'll start out 0-1.

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

I can't remember which podcast it was but I'm paraphrasing that they said, "Whaley was a good collector of talent but a bad builder of a team"

Beane and McDermott are on the same page, and Beane is planning for the long term by building a team that can have sustained success.

If you needed to find a LB off waivers, mid-season? Whaley was your guy. Running a draft? He was clueless.

Pretty sure they'll start out 0-1.

They should. But, how many times have the Bills blown these games vs teams that are a mess? Just seems like such a Bills thing to do.