Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Trump: 'Mueller should not testify'

Translation: I'm scared shitless of him because he won't lie like Bill "Facewart" Barr

President Donald Trump said on Sunday that Robert Mueller “should not testify” before Congress, hours after a Democratic lawmaker confirmed that the House Judiciary Committee was still seeking to schedule a hearing with the special counsel later this month.

“Bob Mueller should not testify. No redos for the Dems!” the president wrote on Twitter, following a post in which he excoriated Mueller’s 22-month investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

hahahahahahaha so fatass doesnt want the guy that exonerated him to testify....... like this is going to prevent him from telling the world what everyone already knows, individual-1 is a criminal.

no redo.... none needed. mueller told the world, facewart lied about it.

trump-eagle.png

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Well, this certainly is surprising. I could have sworn that Honest Donald was vindicated and completely exonerated by the Mueller report. Both he and that nice private attorney of his, Huggy-Bear Barr, said so.

Like most Donald supporters, I like to believe in everything he says, even the contradictions-- some coming within the same sentence-- but there are a number of things that don't make sense to me. Perhaps one of my fellow Donald lovers can help me out.

For example, why, if Donald is, as we all know, completely innocent and the victim of a corrupt deep-state conspiracy, did he not agree to be interviewed by Mueller? This has always puzzled me, especially since Honest Donald had said several times that he was eager to sit down with Mueller. As all the world knows, innocent people with nothing to hide do not fear being questioned. And absolutely nobody is more innocent than Honest Donald.

Another thing that puzzles me is why Barr twisted the findings of the Mueller report to make it look so much better than it was for Donald. He also, as we all now know, lied on several points to Congress and in his report summary and did all he could to cover up for Donald instead of conducting himself as an impartial servant of the people like he's supposed to. Why would he do that?

These are trying times. It's getting harder and harder for a card-carrying Honest Donald fan like myself to believe in our beloved Great Leader. My faith is a little shaken. But I refuse to give up on him. Word is, for instance, that Donald has surpassed 10,000 documented lies now, but of course that's no reason to think he's dishonest. There are so many haters out there who refuse to see all the many great things he unselfishly does for us all, and they really disgust me. What's wrong with them?

Donald is trying his best to provide a great life for everyone. My stock portfolio is humming along. Yes sir. And if your stock portfolio is doing good, what else do you need?

Ahh ya beat me to it. I was gonna post this same thing

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Translation: I'm scared shitless of him because he won't lie like Bill "Facewart" Barr

President Donald Trump said on Sunday that Robert Mueller “should not testify” before Congress, hours after a Democratic lawmaker confirmed that the House Judiciary Committee was still seeking to schedule a hearing with the special counsel later this month.

“Bob Mueller should not testify. No redos for the Dems!” the president wrote on Twitter, following a post in which he excoriated Mueller’s 22-month investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

hahahahahahaha so fatass doesnt want the guy that exonerated him to testify....... like this is going to prevent him from telling the world what everyone already knows, individual-1 is a criminal.

no redo.... none needed. mueller told the world, facewart lied about it.

trump-eagle.png

You had best get used to the idea of Trump finishing AT LEAST his first term in office. None of the libtard bullshit has worked. Sorry. You lose! LOL

You had best get used to the idea of Trump finishing AT LEAST his first term in office. None of the libtard bullshit has worked. Sorry. You lose! LOL

D5078gIWkAgMszh.png:large

lol

Not Bills talk!

OMG! how could i possibly have not noticed this?!?

my god, you would think we had a policy of letting all threads start on the main board until they become inactive or something crazy like that

ps. shaddup

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I'm gonna snap Brother!

I would have posted it in the right section, buddy

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

this is the fucking deadest part of the whole nfl year. we're lucky if theres three new threads (not automated) per day

what kind of severe obsessive compulsive disorder does somebody have to have to not be able to stand a non-football topic NOW?!?

for the billionth fucking time, if you dont like a topic ... DONT CLICK ON IT. ffs

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I would have posted it in the right section, buddy

some topics are too important to not put on the main board. we dont have thousands of posters, if you put something important to the country in the politics section you get the same three or four ppl commenting on it. if you put it on the main board, you draw in more ppl and thus more perspectives. some things need discussion

"waa. but mh, i come here for the football, not politics."

then dont fucking click on that thread! do you have some problem with muscle control that pages open wildly on your computer every time you try to open just one? if so then maybe you have a point and need to get special equipment

if not, then for gods sake, man up and suppress your obsessive disorder

some topics are too important to not put on the main board. we dont have thousands of posters, if you put something important to the country in the politics section you get the same three or four ppl commenting on it. if you put it on the main board, you draw in more ppl and thus more perspectives. some things need discussion

then dont fucking click on that thread! do you have some problem with muscle control that pages open wildly on your computer every time you try to open just one? if so then maybe you have a point and need to get special equipment

Awww, the board is too stale this time of year....wtf....man up and either enforce the policy or remove it. Why have a policy you don't use?

Ok, Meat, take a pill bro. This is Climber's forte' making fun about politics in the football section. It's all in fun, buddy.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The President is only saying that so the LOLberals will froth at the mouth and get Bobby Mueller in there to testify... and they're falling for it.

itsatrap.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Has anyone paid attention? Nobody gives a bleep! Nobody in real life does, and for the OP, it must be sad that even bored people online dont either.

"But look at all the replies". Sure, there were a very few from the usual suspect swamp inhabitants/bots who had to give the OP a "reach-around", but after that? It ENTIRELY becomes about whether it belongs in the Bills section. In other words, nobody cares to talk about it. There are a very few people on here who have a very unhealthy clinical-level obsession with/addiction to Chump, and who post about him non-stop. Not sure how they aren't embarrassed by it.

I'll take disagreement with Meathead here to, at least to an extent. When I used to post non-Bills stuff in here, it wasnt stuff that you were going to likely see anywhere....let alone see/read/hear on some constant 24/7 talking point news cycle. People get bored of that shit. Matter of fact, I exposed over a year ago how CNN with their own mouths called this a "nothing burger", made up for ratings. How dumb some folks are to believe the Russians tricked Americans into voting against Hillary, by simply exposing her own actions. Apparently some people would rather hide her real crimes, and RIGGED ELECTIONS, than have them exposed(anyone with at least 2 working brain cells likely knows the Russians had nothing to do with that, and couldnt care less if she did).

Senator Ted Cruz(whom I no longer endorse) BODYSLAMMED Kamala(just like when he was in the WWF) and friends by exposing the former narrative was abandoned and replaced by a new one, that Barr released the small portion a few weeks later than requested. Seriously, this was the 3 count that you pro-wrestling kids are all about. You're done.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Ok, Meat, take a pill bro. This is Climber's forte' making fun about politics in the football section. It's all in fun, buddy.

if it was sarcasm and i missed it then i apologize

but if i missed it then others did too, and i dont want anyone to think im going to put up with whining about a policy that has been explained to fucking death. if the owner (whoevertf it is) wants to change the policy then i would follow that, so appeal to them (whoevertf it is) if you dont like it

short version: stfu about non-football posts in the main board. none of us (me, vick, ryan) are going to listen to you and nothing will change. dont click on the links you dont like, or leave, idc. just ffs stfu about it

and if youre doing sarcasm just to be funny, thats cool, just try to make it a little more obvious so you dont get the stfu from me

Awww, the board is too stale this time of year....wtf....man up and either enforce the policy or remove it. Why have a policy you don't use?

That policy came from the owner. His screen name is "Admin". While he may not seem overly creative, he seemed like a cool guy. When he first bought the Range, he was temporarily banning people who obsessed over other people(you can see a few of those types now, for sure). He even banned Lit for a bit. Lit's great now, but there are some others who are clearly breaking Admin's TOS, and I wish he would swoop in and administer(no pun intended) swift justice to them now.

But yeah....it was Admin who made the new subforum, not Meathead. Meat seems to be cool with things and doesnt deserve to be harangued about it. At least Meat didnt pretend to be gullible and fooled by the dishonesty of the OP being posted here by mistake. Give Meat credit, people.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

OMG! how could i possibly have not noticed this?!?

my god, you would think we had a policy of letting all threads start on the main board until they become inactive or something crazy like that

ps. shaddup

Two words for ya!

Yeah, but you’re wrong. It’s pretty busy with Buffalo Bills talk, more so than politics.

Ok Trump is guilty and should be impeached, got it. Politics is now 4 guys talking to each other under multiple threads

Has anyone paid attention? Nobody gives a bleep! Nobody in real life does, and for the OP, it must be sad that even bored people online dont either.

"But look at all the replies". Sure, there were a very few from the usual suspect swamp inhabitants/bots who had to give the OP a "reach-around", but after that? It ENTIRELY becomes about whether it belongs in the Bills section. In other words, nobody cares to talk about it. There are a very few people on here who have a very unhealthy clinical-level obsession with/addiction to Chump, and who post about him non-stop. Not sure how they aren't embarrassed by it.

No, J, it's not an unhealthy obsession. It's trying to keep it fresh that this guy is a disaster that is rapidly destroying everything America stands for. It's not letting other people become complacent and accepting what's happening right in front of everyone's eyes.

And how dumb are you for that comment about tricking people intro voting for Hillary. ALL the evidence is laid out to be seen by any and everyone that just takes the time to look. Half of the Mueller report explains - in detail how it was done, THAT it was done and the results of that campaign. I mean, fuck dude, have you even READ the report?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Members who have read this thread: 36

junglesouljah, B LO, direbills, D-Rocafella, pkschul, Flan, Psycho79, bcw, jayhall93, StraightJ, Meathead, Buffal0B1LLs_fan, foster, GvilleBill, scotsho, f8ta1ity54, munichfan1, Laughing Coffin, Angry Byrds, DeRokerij, Kelly's Heroes, Vegasjackson, 212frawk, Oldtimejoe, thebowmanbody, Down and Out, the climber, DC2007, Bleedzbillz, HipKat, Philly'sFinest, SackMan518, coun69, jamsim67, Professor Pigworth

if you're not too busy refining your projected 53 man roster or sussing out whether any of the rookies will tear an acl next week.....Any of you folks care to offer up an opinion on something that matters like, why is it that fatass doesnt want the world to hear from the guy that exonerated him? like doesnt it help for the guy to explain to the world just how innocent he is?

I'll hang up and listen.

lol

junglesouljah, B LO, direbills, D-Rocafella, pkschul, Flan, Psycho79, bcw, jayhall93, StraightJ, Meathead, Buffal0B1LLs_fan, foster, GvilleBill, scotsho, f8ta1ity54, munichfan1, Laughing Coffin, Angry Byrds, DeRokerij, Kelly's Heroes, Vegasjackson, 212frawk, Oldtimejoe, thebowmanbody, Down and Out, the climber, DC2007, Bleedzbillz, HipKat, Philly'sFinest, SackMan518, coun69, jamsim67, Professor Pigworth

if you're not too busy refining your projected 53 man roster or sussing out whether any of the rookies will tear an acl next week.....Any of you folks care to offer up an opinion on something that matters like, why is it that fatass doesnt want the world to hear from the guy that exonerated him? like doesnt it help for the guy to explain to the world just how innocent he is?

I'll hang up and listen.

One time, just one time I want to hang out with you LOL. I’ll hang up and listen…… That’s just fucking classic!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I'll hang up and listen.

I think William Barr could be a great asset to the team, at 5’9” and 195 lbs I can see him playing behind Shady and Gore and as a change of pace back on 3rd downs. I think he could help QB Donald Trump 6’3” 243 lbs, as an extra receiver out of the backfield. As long as Trump and Barr remain healthy through the offseason workouts I think this could be a good season for us.

I think William Barr could be a great asset to the team, at 5’9” and 195 lbs I can see him playing behind Shady and Gore and as a change of pace back on 3rd downs. I think he could help QB Donald Trump 6’3” 243 lbs, as an extra receiver out of the backfield. As long as Trump and Barr remain healthy through the offseason workouts I think this could be a good season for us.

Come on dude. Be serious. It’s obvious his best spot would be strength and conditioning coach

Seek help. soflabillsfan