Hey Guest, welcome to the NEW Buffalo Range.

The Bills, Sabres and Politics forum are ALL COMBINED into one convenient forum now.

To see how exactly this works CLICK HERE to watch a 1 minute video on how it works.

Ps, you can drag this sticky note around, or just click the "X" to dismiss it.

LiterateStylish LiterateStylish

10 carries

lmao

Are you stupid??? i said that...comprehension dude!! Answer my question initially or just ingnore me like usual.....yes 10 carries dumb ass..answer my question....

And if the coaching staff gave him more carries than what do you think his yardage/TD's would be?? Please do us all a favor and say he isnt good enough to get more carries.....

Don't worry he won't answer you.

Lit may be a jerk towards myself and others, but he has a point. Ten carries, and he left out that they tend to come late when the defense is tired, and in the Jets case were playing to protect a lead. The sampling is small and rather atypical, but yeah if he can keep it up over time the Barry Sanders comparisons may become warranted, lol.

One current comparison is his time in the 40 was hundredths of a second quicker than Ed Oliver.

We waited a little longer before deifying Josh Allen, I'm not sure what the rush is with Singletary.

I agree but would like to see him featured over Gore, no disrespect to Gore,but DS IS making the most if his touches.

I think it should be situational. Gore is the Bulldozer, Singletary is the outside speedster

Not for nothing but you thought Rosen was the Messiah after 10 preseason passes.

And there it is, a Sacktard post I HAD to thank.

Extremely early to bump that thread in a callout fashion. Like Lit says its only been 10 carries.

Having said that he's looked awesome even with that little a sample

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

We all know that if those same 10 carries had gone like say 10 for 47 yards no touchdowns and one fumble Lit would've made 54 threads proclaiming his "genius" and how much of a wasted pick DS was.

So there's that.