Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

Bills sign RB TJ Yeldon.....doubtful they select a Running Back in the draft this weekend now.

Bills signed RB TJ Yeldon in advance of the draft this week.

Sal Capaccio 🏈

@SalSports

TJ Yeldon is a very good pass-catching RB. I would think a move like this would signal maybe trying to take some off the plate of LeSean McCoy. Also, of all the UFA RBs this year Yeldon was the youngest (25). So the Bills signed the oldest (Gore) and youngest UFA RBs.

Signature7smaller.jpg?dl=1

As long as he’s not their long term “solution” at the position, I like it. He’s a solid player and has nice hands.

As long as he’s not their long term “solution” at the position, I like it. He’s a solid player and has nice hands.

Most teams view Running Back different than say DE, for example. DE or Edge is a long term strategy. It is so hard to get a good pass rusher, so you have to draft with the future in mind.

Running back not so much. We can always draft a RB next year and pencil him in as the starter immediately as a rookie.

Most teams view Running Back different than say DE, for example. DE or Edge is a long term strategy. It is so hard to get a good pass rusher, so you have to draft with the future in mind.

Running back not so much. We can always draft a RB next year and pencil him in as the starter immediately as a rookie.

Except Yeldon, who should never have been a first round pick. I hear what you are saying though. I see him as a nice compliment back and I’d assume he will be here as the first guy in line after McCoy and Gore go elsewhere.

Except Yeldon, who should never have been a first round pick. I hear what you are saying though. I see him as a nice compliment back and I’d assume he will be here as the first guy in line after McCoy and Gore go elsewhere.

This year, if a team is "desperate" for a Running Back, they could get a pretty good one in the 3rd round. Most likely a quality back.

Next year, if the Bills need a RB, 2nd or 3rd round should do it.

I agree both McCoy and Gore will be gone in 2020, so we will need to find one before training camp next summer.

Solid pick up. He's a good 3rd down back.

We now have Shady McCoy, Frank Gore and TJ Yeldon.

Not the worse backfield in the NFL....

If the OLine is better than last year, and Johny Miller, Jordan Mills and Bodine are no longer starting, it should be.

I don't think it is Larry Czonka, Mercury Morris, and Jim Kick good now, but it definitely SHOULD be better.

We now have Shady McCoy, Frank Gore and TJ Yeldon.

Not the worse backfield in the NFL....

If the OLine is better than last year, and Johny Miller, Jordan Mills and Bodine are no longer starting, it should be.

I don't think it is Larry Czonka, Mercury Morris, and Jim Kick good now, but it definitely SHOULD be better.

Yea I think we are in good shape.

Gore is consistent.

Shady still has gas in the tank when healthy, but I think he has lost a step.

I think yeldon let's them hold off on a back until the late 4th at least.

I like this signing (unless the money is stupid which i doubt it is). McCoy, Gore, Yeldon is good enough for me to start the season.

thats a nice pickup

shady has definitely lost a step, he wasnt nearly as explosive or elusive last year. its nice to have a quality veteran to platoon with shady to keep him fresh. and yelton gives them as many options in the passing game as shady so it a nice complimentary situation there

gore on the team still mystifies me. they might be looking at him as just a training camp mentor and will release him before the season. rbs go downhill fast once the decline starts, i dont think gore will be good enough to be consistently productive even as a third option. and god forbid he has to fill in for injuries as the starter. theyd probably get a street fa coached up to start over him anyway. so again, i dont really know why hes on the team

theres really no reason to draft a back now. if somebody they like falls to them in the later rounds, fine, but even if they release gore they could replace him with a street fa at any time

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Mccoy (expecting an improvement), Yeldon and Murphy is a good backfield......dont really think Gore has anything left in the tank

Yeldon is a big (6'1" and 224 lbs)RB with good speed(4.5 40 yard dash speed) and hand. He can contribute in both the running and passing game.

This does not mean Buffalo will not draft a RB. For example, if Bryce Love is available in the 5th round, I would draft him and let him heal from his knee injury this year and he could be your #2 or #1 RB in 2020.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Mccoy (expecting an improvement), Yeldon and Murphy is a good backfield......dont really think Gore has anything left in the tank

Gore will be important as a veteran leader in the locker room and the offensive side of the ball. Gore can contribute as a blocker on 3rd downs as he is reliable and a good blocker in pass protection. He can also contribute in goalline and short yardage situations when it's 3rd and 1 or 4th and inches. He will get some rushing attempts, but will not be the feature RB.

Gore is a good veteran leader who will be a role player on offense.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I like this signing (unless the money is stupid which i doubt it is). McCoy, Gore, Yeldon is good enough for me to start the season.

I've always liked Yeldon and I'm glad he's with the team. I saw that he visited the Cheats prior to his visit with the Bills. I'm curious as to why he didn't go with them. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I've always liked Yeldon and I'm glad he's with the team. I saw that he visited the Cheats prior to his visit with the Bills. I'm curious as to why he didn't go with them. :niterider

New England has Sony Michel, Rex Burkhead and James White so there wouldn't be a lot of rushing attempts to go around, and I'm assuming Buffalo offered him a better contract.

Bellicheat loves to low ball players and wave the carrot in front of them that they are a superbowl team.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

New England has Sony Michel, Rex Burkhead and James White so there wouldn't be a lot of rushing attempts to go around, and I'm assuming Buffalo offered him a better contract.

Bellicheat love to low ball players and wave the carrot in front of them that they are a superbowl team.

New England is where running back careers go to die.

New England is where running back careers go to die.

It's a pass heavy offense, lots of spread formations to maximize the talent of Brady. They run the ball at times and dominated Buffalo in the second game of last season.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Could always draft a Ryan Anderson or Bryce Love and redshirt them a year. Those are 2nd round talents that can be had late in the draft and would be worth spending a 6th on.

Gore will be important as a veteran leader in the locker room and the offensive side of the ball. Gore can contribute as a blocker on 3rd downs as he is reliable and a good blocker in pass protection. He can also contribute in goalline and short yardage situations when it's 3rd and 1 or 4th and inches. He will get some rushing attempts, but will not be the feature RB.

Gore is a good veteran leader who will be a role player on offense.

I also see him as someone that could play a prototypical FB in certain sets. Versatility, veteran leadership, not expensive.

McCoy is in the last year of his contract and Gore is 35, on a 1 year deal. Drafting a RB in the fourth round and keeping four probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Good signing, I'm sure they'll keep 4rbs but I'd assume the 4th string job goes to a special teamer.... Senorise Perry as Taiwan Jones replacement. So now I wouldnt expect a RB higher than the 6th or 7th round unless the value is GREAT.

Anyway, goodbye Marcus Murphy.