Sign in to follow this  
loco71

Kay Adams I cannot believe Bills dont have a primetime game

I can believe it. Nobody gives a shit about the Bills and the NFL wants to maximize their viewership. :niterider

We'll have night games in November, December, & February. All they're doing is backloading our schedule.

I can believe it. Nobody gives a shit about the Bills and the NFL wants to maximize their viewership. :niterider

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Don’t we have a Thanksgiving game? That’s pretty prime time if you ask me

McDermott can use this as bulletin board material to motivate the team. It's real hate, unlike the fake hate Brady and Edelman manufactured to hype themselves up.

What have they done to deserve a prime time game, upgrade their offensive line? Seriously, I'm glad they did it, but it wasn't that hard to do.

I want to see this team look more competitive on a Sunday at 1:00, before I decide to lose sleep on a Sunday or Monday night watching them lose, and average 11 or 12 points a game in the process.

I think by my count the Browns have 4 primetime games. they have been worse than the Bills by far the last 10+ years.

Yup. Is what it is. Prime time games go to teams in big cities and therefore large viewing populations or to teams that win and have good fantasy players. Buffalo has to earn those games through the latter. If Josh Allen ends up being awesome, we will get a few games next year just like Cleveland.

unlike the fake hate Brady and Edelman manufactured to hype themselves up.

oh that hate is real, trust me

thanksgiving is the ultimate primetime game in the nfl so idk wtf kay is thinking

plus, they could still flex a game to sunday night

I dont want any prime time games. Thursday games suck, ESPN sucks, and we will be on NBC Sunday Night if we are good enough, the only prime time game I would be ok with.

We'll play at 1. I'll take that.

I dont want any prime time games. Thursday games suck, ESPN sucks, and we will be on NBC Sunday Night if we are good enough, the only prime time game I would be ok with.

We'll play at 1. I'll take that.

Cool, so the NFL will just carry on the same narrative that the Bills are an irrelevant franchise that sucks like they have for the last 25 years. Idgaf if you're happy that all the games are 1pm so you can finish watching and then go eat your early bird fish fry at Dennys, it's not good for the viewership and the Bills as a brand and a franchise. It's so narrow-minded to think otherwise

Bills could easily start the season 4-1 and the rest of the other NFL team fanbases will dismiss it because the Buffalo Bills are stuck in a 1pm limited market vacuum.

​You get recognition from the rest of the NFL fans that the Bills are an NFL franchise. It's been the same reputation for the Bills for the last 25 years because the Bills aren't shown on national television to the average football fan.

​Players want to be marketable, a premiere player isn't going to want to come here when he plays with the most limited viewership in the entire NFL so he can lock in his West Herr endorsement deal. How do you think the players feel seeing no primetime games, not even an 4:30 game where there's more people having Bills football on cable

Bills always fucking blow it on prime time. Hence why I hate them on prime time. The Dallas disaster, the Cleveland disaster, the mcfumbles disaster, last years New England borefest, the beatdown by Jets two years ago, the Seattle disaster...the Bills are like .200 since 2000 in prime time games. I cringed when I heard they are playing on thanksgiving! Auto loss.

I'm glad no primetime, their record has been terrible.

Bills always fucking blow it on prime time. Hence why I hate them on prime time. The Dallas disaster, the Cleveland disaster, the mcfumbles disaster, last years New England borefest, the beatdown by Jets two years ago, the Seattle disaster...the Bills are like .200 since 2000 in prime time games. I cringed when I heard they are playing on thanksgiving! Auto loss.

Pussy argument that you’re afraid of prime time

I went to the Broncos game on December 17th, 2005 and it was a frosty Saturday night ESPN prime time game. Tom Donahoe was on the verge of getting canned and wouldn't let anyone bring in signs calling for it. What I remember the most is being chilled to the bone, lots of drunks, lots of fights, and losing. I think that was the last prime time game I ever wanted to see in person.

Oh yeah, and Kelly Holcomb was the QB with Moo-larkey coaching. Not fun times.

I think by my count the Browns have 4 primetime games. they have been worse than the Bills by far the last 10+ years.

Well they're better now

Kay and her co-hosts seem into Josh and the Bills this season. I've posted a couple of videos that showed this. It may be the beginning of the end of Sean's narrative that the media hates us unfairly, but who knows.

I went to the Broncos game on December 17th, 2005 and it was a frosty Saturday night ESPN prime time game. Tom Donahoe was on the verge of getting canned and wouldn't let anyone bring in signs calling for it. What I remember the most is being chilled to the bone, lots of drunks, lots of fights, and losing. I think that was the last prime time game I ever wanted to see in person.

Oh yeah, and Kelly Holcomb was the QB with Moo-larkey coaching. Not fun times.

Last prime time game I was at was the Dallas game where we had a defensive and special teams TD, picked off Romo 5 times, and still lost in the final seconds lmao

Last prime time game I was at was the Dallas game where we had a defensive and special teams TD, picked off Romo 5 times, and still lost in the final seconds lmao