Sign in to follow this  
theAteam

What is the minimum production from Allen that you would be satisfied with?

TDs, yards, completion %, etc...

However you want to measure his development, what numbers or indicators would you be happy with him achieving in his 2nd year?

I would say ignore the team's success but if that's how you want to base your argument then by all means.

25 Total TDs 58% comp pct

More importantly I just want him to continue to pass the eyeball test of running an actual NFL offense. For years I'd go from watching a Bills game to turning on any other game in the NFL and question why we can't run slants or hit players open and let them get yards after catch. Our offense has looked so sloppy for 20 years.

If like to see 60% completion and at least 25 passing TDs, less than 15 ints. More importantly, I want to see the rookie mistakes cleaned up and some short range touch. To me, that’s his biggest weakness’

It's all about accumulating wins if Buffalo can get 9 to 10 wins it increases there chances of getting in the playoffs.

I want to see him improve in reading defenses, presnap audibles, and mental recognition. With better weapons to throw to, I want to see his completion percentage get to 59 or 60 %, around 2500 to 3000 yards and 25 TD.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I'm more interested in Allen passing the eyeball test than putting up big stats.

Reasonably I want consistent 200 yard passing games with the occasional 300 yard game.

I want an offense consistently scoring more than 20 points a game and more TD's than int's.

Josh shouldn't feel the need to carry the team on his shoulders but I want him to look comfortable running the offense, reading defenses and standing in the pocket as the play develops and he goes through his progressions.

It's all about accumulating wins if Buffalo can get 9 to 10 wins it increases there chances of getting in the playoffs.

I want to see him improve in reading defenses, presnap audibles, and mental recognition. With better weapons to throw to, I want to see his completion percentage get to 59 or 60 %, around 2500 to 3000 yards and 25 TD.

Honestly, if he can’t average 200 yards per game passing, he’s done anyway. That’s 3200 yards.

Honestly, if he can’t average 200 yards per game passing, he’s done anyway. That’s 3200 yards.

If Allen stays healthy he will have a huge year and be much better than his rookie year.

I'm being conservative in my estimates, I think he is capable of a much better year.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Stats wise I'd like to see 20 TDs in the air and at least 3500 yards. INTs would be less than 20 but I don't mind if he throws double digits.

I'd like to see him win some games in the 4th quarter with his arm.

He needs to be able to run the offense, but I'm going to wait until I see what the entire offense looks like before I start throwing around stats. The QB cannot do it all himself.

Stats wise I'd like to see 20 TDs in the air and at least 3500 yards. INTs would be less than 20 but I don't mind if he throws double digits.

I'd like to see him win some games in the 4th quarter with his arm.

Josh Allen had 2 4th quarter come backs last year, which is the same amount Patrick Mahomes had.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/comebacks_active.htm

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Josh Allen had 2 4th quarter come backs last year, which is the same amount Patrick Mahomes had.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/comebacks_active.htm

Seriously, Jungle, cut the shit. I've been supportive of you seeing as Lit has been an asshole but do better than this.

#1 - Pat Mahomes didn't need comebacks b/c he was busy scoring 90 points per game.

#2 - I don't care what PFR says, throwing a TD with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter against the Lions and having your defense defend your 1 point lead is NOT a 4th quarter come back

#3 - Same goes for the Titans game where we drove down the field by running the ball to kick a game winning FG

#4 - Mahomes is scoring a TD with 50 seconds left to then go on and beat Baltimore in OT plus hanging 10 points on the Broncos in the last 5 minutes to win the game outright. There is ZERO comparison.

I guess let me rephrase my original response. Fuck stats...fuck them in the ass. I watch a ton of football and I know what a good QB looks like when I see one. I'd like Josh Allen to look like that.

PS - man up and start receiving PMs

Seriously, Jungle, cut the shit. I've been supportive of you seeing as Lit has been an asshole but do better than this.

#1 - Pat Mahomes didn't need comebacks b/c he was busy scoring 90 points per game.

#2 - I don't care what PFR says, throwing a TD with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter against the Lions and having your defense defend your 1 point lead is NOT a 4th quarter come back

#3 - Same goes for the Titans game where we drove down the field by running the ball to kick a game winning FG

#4 - Mahomes is scoring a TD with 50 seconds left to then go on and beat Baltimore in OT plus hanging 10 points on the Broncos in the last 5 minutes to win the game outright. There is ZERO comparison.

I guess let me rephrase my original response. Fuck stats...fuck them in the ass. I watch a ton of football and I know what a good QB looks like when I see one. I'd like Josh Allen to look like that.

PS - man up and start receiving PMs

A lot of people criticize Josh Allen by saying he had bad stats, and there were a lot of contributing factors to this including bad talent on the OL, and WR and bad play from the RB's last year.

I'm not saying Josh Allen is the same or as good as Patrick Mahomes, Mahomes is obviously the superior player and won the MVP award last year , was the first team all pro and had a phenomenal season.

My point is that Allen is not as bad as some people think, he overcame a lot of obstacles throughout the year, showed leadership and toughness, came back from an elbow injury to his throwing arm, improved all year long and had his best game of the season in week 17.

Having 2 4th quarter comebacks with a terrible Buffalo Bills offense is an accomplishment.

Allen has a lot to his game that he must improve, but he is an ascending player and now he has an improved OL to play behind and has better receivers to throw to. I expect him to grow and have a great 2nd season.

Lit has been a complete asshole to me and to many other posters here, the people that want to defend him can play whatever mental gymnastics they want to defend themselves for supporting a sociopath that has continuously abused his admin privileges by accessing my profile and editing my signature, avatar, my posts, etc. He has challenged me to meet up twice and fight in person. He has also editing other peoples posts and challenged other people to fights. To say he is unhinged, and not a well-adjusted person would be an understatement.

BTW, I don't have any messages in my inbox other than Quote Notification. Those are when someone responds to a post that I have made. I have no other messages in my inbox. Maybe Lit has abused his powers and taken away my ability to receive messages from other posters. He has a history of abusing his power and going through my user profile so it wouldn't surprise me.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I want Josh to outBrady Brady's wife. :rockon:

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

A lot of people criticize Josh Allen by saying he had bad stats, and there were a lot of contributing factors to this including bad talent on the OL, and WR and bad play from the RB's last year.

I'm not saying Josh Allen is the same or as good as Patrick Mahomes, Mahomes is obviously the superior player and won the MVP award last year , was the first team all pro and had a phenomenal season.

My point is that Allen is not as bad as some people think, he overcame a lot of obstacles throughout the year, showed leadership and toughness, came back from an elbow injury to his throwing arm, improved all year long and had his best game of the season in week 17.

Having 2 4th quarter comebacks with a terrible Buffalo Bills offense is an accomplishment.

Allen has a lot to his game that he must improve, but he is an ascending player and now he has an improved OL to play behind and has better receivers to throw to. I expect him to grow and have a great 2nd season.

Lit has been a complete asshole to me and to many other posters here, the people that want to defend him can play whatever mental gymnastics they want to defend themselves for supporting a sociopath that has continuously abused his admin privileges by accessing my profile and editing my signature, avatar, my posts, etc. He has challenged me to meet up twice and fight in person. He has also editing other peoples posts and challenged other people to fights. To say he is unhinged, and not a well-adjusted person would be an understatement.

BTW, I don't have any messages in my inbox other than Quote Notification. Those are when someone responds to a post that I have made. I have no other messages in my inbox. Maybe Lit has abused his powers and taken away my ability to receive messages from other posters. He has a history of abusing his power and going through my user profile so it wouldn't surprise me.

He has. When I quote your posts it says "this user has chosen not to be notified" or something like that.

minimum 25 TDs and maximum 15 INTs

Prefer 30 TDs and maximum 15 Ints, of course.

not as concerned as much with the other metrics, but need to crack 3000 yards.

Signature7smaller.jpg?dl=1