I’m not sure if Hockenson will be there at 9, but I can tell you that he would be an instant favorite target for Josh Allen and a guy that could help take this offense to the next level. He is an excellent receiver and can block with the best of them. He is essentially an additional offensive lineman on most plays and one that can get loose in the seam on passing plays.

In today’s NFL, you have to have a qb and a legit TE. Hock would help provide that level of skill in the Heath Miller/Greg Olsen mold.

I know everyone talks about defense, but this kid is legit.

I’m not sure if Hockenson will be there at 9, but I can tell you that he would be an instant favorite target for Josh Allen and a guy that could help take this offense to the next level. He is an excellent receiver and can block with the best of them. He is essentially an additional offensive lineman on most plays and one that can get loose in the seam on passing plays.

In today’s NFL, you have to have a qb and a legit TE. Hock would help provide that level of skill in the Heath Miller/Greg Olsen mold.

I know everyone talks about defense, but this kid is legit.

Ill go on record if he is there at #9 Bills should run up .I agree guys going to be a stud ...Go far to say will be better than Olsen .I think day one comparable is ex hawkeye ..Kittle(49'ers...this is how you build a QB) and ceiling is Kelce/Ertz.Only player to knock him off would be if Q .Williams(never happen? ) there otherwise write the card in triplicate ~Just write Hock !

Bring’em on

I just really don’t want an O-lineman in the 1st. It always seems to take a year or 2 or they end up like Mike Williams or Robert Gallery both who I thought would be studs. Gallery had a 9.0 rating, a can’t miss

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

I'm not so sure I'd rather have Fant. Hock will be good, but we can develop blocking te's let's get a bonified playmaker in Fant instead.

I'm not so sure I'd rather have Fant. Hock will be good, but we can develop blocking te's let's get a bonified playmaker in Fant instead.

Hockenson had more receptions for a higher average this season. For lack of better comparison, Hockenson is Gronk and Fant is Aaron Hernandez

Hockenson had more receptions for a higher average this season. For lack of better comparison, Hockenson is Gronk and Fant is Aaron Hernandez

I tend to think it will be more like Hock will be a Kelce and Fant a Jace Amaro.. go ahead, look him up and you get the point.

I tend to think it will be more like Hock will be a Kelce and Fant a Jace Amaro.. go ahead, look him up and you get the point.

Fant's success in the NFL will be directly tied to his QB and situation. I can see him having great success with a team like GB

Fant's success in the NFL will be directly tied to his QB and situation. I can see him having great success with a team like GB

Fant’a ceiling is Jimmy Graham. He’s very similar from a skill set perspective.

I could see Hock being a Heath Miller type. Sign me up for that.

I agree, but if he can’t block, how much does he actually get on the field?

I agree, but if he can’t block, how much does he actually get on the field?

Exactly. I could care less if Fant is better in the passing game. He’s not a complete TE like Hock

I agree Hockenson's pro comparison is Rob Gronkowski or Jason Witten.

Fant's pro comparison is Eric Ebron or Aaron Hernandez

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Exactly. I could care less if Fant is better in the passing game. He’s not a complete TE like Hock

You can move Hockenson around, he can be a FB in a shotgun or pistol formation and run flare or wheel route, or he can block.

You can more Hockenson to flexed TE off the line of scrimmage and he can block or run pass routes.

You can detach Hockenson and isolate him in a 1 by 3 formation and use his size to post up a linebacker or safety.

Or you can use him in the traditional attached TE role as both a receiver and blocker.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I'm starting to like Hockenson at 9 if Oliver isn't there.

I'd be excited about Oliver, happy with Hockenson or a trade down, satisfied with Metcalf, Jawaan Taylor or Jonah Williams and a little disappointed with Sweat, Gary or Dillard.

Really? First off, it's "couldn't" care less...but that's just me being annoying.

If we take a TE at 9, he'd better be incredible in the passing game. Like 1000 yards and 10 TDs incredible. I don't hear much about Travis Kelce's blocking ability. Same with Jimmy Graham. Gronk just retired and even though he was good at blocking, how many of his blocks will you remember?

So all of that isn't to say that I also don't like Hock...I think he's great. But ultimately, give me the guy who makes more plays in the passing game.

Really? First off, it's "couldn't" care less...but that's just me being annoying.

If we take a TE at 9, he'd better be incredible in the passing game. Like 1000 yards and 10 TDs incredible. I don't hear much about Travis Kelce's blocking ability. Same with Jimmy Graham. Gronk just retired and even though he was good at blocking, how many of his blocks will you remember?

So all of that isn't to say that I also don't like Hock...I think he's great. But ultimately, give me the guy who makes more plays in the passing game.

Yes...you’re right. It’s pretty annoying.