Sign in to follow this  
l3ILLS

I'm on the Ed Oliver train

Oliver at 9. Prove me wrong

#OneBuffalo

Well, only if Quinnen Williams is off the board. I think Josh Allen and Bosa would also make me think. However, DT is more of a need than DE. Thus Q Williams would be the only guy I would probably take ahead of Oliver. As for who is better Oliver or Williams.....hard to say...but I think Q Williams will be more stout against the run.

Hopefully, Ed Oliver will fall to Buffalo's pick. IMO his ceiling is John Randle/Warren Sapp.

Kyler Murray should go first overall, and if anther QB is taken in the top 8 it will push some good players to Buffalo's 9th overall pick.

I’ve pretty much resigned to the fact it’s gonna be a DL. Whoever it is. It’s the safe pick. A pick that won’t move the needle. A pick that, imo, won’t make a fucking difference either way. Fuck it. Whatever.

I’ve pretty much resigned to the fact it’s gonna be a DL. Whoever it is. It’s the safe pick. A pick that won’t move the needle. A pick that, imo, won’t make a fucking difference either way. Fuck it. Whatever.

Do you want Jordan Phillips to be the starting 3 tech DT? Or would you rather have Ed Oliver be the starting 3 tech DT?

Do you realize there is more than 1 round in the NFL draft? And that Buffalo can draft players on offense in the rest of the rounds?

Well, only if Quinnen Williams is off the board. I think Josh Allen and Bosa would also make me think. However, DT is more of a need than DE. Thus Q Williams would be the only guy I would probably take ahead of Oliver. As for who is better Oliver or Williams.....hard to say...but I think Q Williams will be more stout against the run.

I would take Quinnen Williams all day long over Ed Oliver. I think Beane might take Josh Allen over both. The Bills seem to be looking hard for a Edge/DE. (I wonder if the Bills look at Rashan Gary as a DE....)

I would take Quinnen Williams all day long over Ed Oliver. I think Beane might take Josh Allen over both. The Bills seem to be looking hard for a Edge/DE. (I wonder if the Bills look at Rashan Gary as a DE....)

Hope not, already have NoSack Lawson, don’t need more athletes with no skill.

My fingers are crossed that Oliver falls to us.

Hope not, already have NoSack Lawson, don’t need more athletes with no skill.

Love the "NoSack Lawson" phrase! Great pick Rex Ryan. Thank you....jeez.

I think I'd lean towards trading back. After the blue chippers are gone, I think there is plenty of tier 2 guys that can contribute right away. If we can trade back and get another 2nd I'd most likely do that. I'd lean towards a true LT or a middle of the field pass catcher in round 1.

Love the "NoSack Lawson" phrase! Great pick Rex Ryan. Thank you....jeez.

Another pick where the fans had it better than the team. Sad, but true.

I think I'd lean towards trading back. After the blue chippers are gone, I think there is plenty of tier 2 guys that can contribute right away. If we can trade back and get another 2nd I'd most likely do that. I'd lean towards a true LT or a middle of the field pass catcher in round 1.

I love me some trade back. Although the chance to get a 2nd is going to be tough.

Going from 9 to 11, would probably get you a 4th (based on actually 9 to 11 trade backs in the past).

Going from 9 to 13, would probably get you a 3rd.

Going from 9 to 15 (Redskins) you could ask for a 2nd, not sure you get it though. You might if Redskins love Dwayne Haskins and he is still there.

Sure it is nice to fantasy that we can get a 2nd though. I'm in.

I was never that high on Lawson. I thought he was a better base end in a 43 when we drafted him to play OLB in a 34. I still think he could be a valuable role player as an edge setter and an inside pass rusher on obvious passing downs. But, you dont pay a guy 12 million to do that. If a long term deal can be reached I'd be okay with it. As long as we aren't counting on him as a full time starter. But, which knows, he could have a break out year. We'll see.

I love me some trade back. Although the chance to get a 2nd is going to be tough.

Going from 9 to 11, would probably get you a 4th (based on actually 9 to 11 trade backs in the past).

Going from 9 to 15 (Redskins) you could ask for a 2nd, not sure you get it though. You might if Redskins love Dwayne Haskins and he is still there.

Yea, getting a second may be tough. You never know though. If you know a team is trading up for a Qb they might be willing to pay the steeper price for him.

You could also swap a 3rd for a 2nd. I'd do that too. We have 10 picks so we have some flexibility to move around.

All depends if there is a QB there and if both Denver and Miami want the same guy...it becomes a bidding war!

All depends if there is a QB there and if both Denver and Miami want the same guy...it becomes a bidding war!

We can only hope. Although the buzz is these QBs are not being lusted after as much as in year's past.

I was never that high on Lawson. I thought he was a better base end in a 43 when we drafted him to play OLB in a 34. I still think he could be a valuable role player as an edge setter and an inside pass rusher on obvious passing downs. But, you dont pay a guy 12 million to do that. If a long term deal can be reached I'd be okay with it. As long as we aren't counting on him as a full time starter. But, which knows, he could have a break out year. We'll see.

This is why I think Buffalo may sign Ziggy Ansah, or trade for Frank Clark or draft a DE in the 3rd or 4th rounds.

If Buffalo ends ups signing Ansah or trading for Clark, don't be surprised if Shaq Lawson is traded.

Hopefully, Jerry Hughes will be extended to a 3 or 4-year contract as Buffalo has the most salary cap space in the NFL for the 2020 season.

Hopefully, Jerry Hughes will be extended to a 3 or 4-year contract as Buffalo has the most salary cap space in the NFL for the 2020 season.

The Bills have the 6th most cap space next year ($75.8 million....which may change with future cuts and roll over of cap space from this year)

The Texans have $92 million in cap space next year, without taking into account cap roll over and future cuts,

The Bills have the 6th most cap space next year ($75.8 million....which may change with future cuts and roll over of cap space from this year)

The Texans have $92 million in cap space next year, without taking into account cap roll over and future cuts,

They also have to sign a QB, either theirs or a replacement, so drop 25m off that number.