Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

Barkley shares photo of Talley lurking in his basement!

I didnt read it yet, but thought I better break it before you saw it elsewhere(well, other than the guy who bragged he saw a story just before here on Bleacher Report...who does that? lol)!!!!!!! Buffalo!!! This should help with free agents.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/matt_barkley_shares_pic_of_horrifying_spider_spotted_in_his_buffalo_home/s1_8061_28912493

D4huBmPXoAEI0oK?format=jpg&name=small

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

I've had those before in my basement. They're scary looking but harmless as they eat other bugs. The last one I saw was camped out in a corner where bugs sometimes get in.

Wolf-Spider-5.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

lets all thank charles barkley for showing us the massive toll brain damage and drug addiction has taken on darryl talley

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Dear lord. We have similar beasts here in PA although I feel he was way off on the 2 inches estimate.

No joke, I came in from the front yard a few days ago and felt something on my ankle, looked down and it was one of those. I've never screamed so loud. I kicked it off and then had the horrible task of finding it to kill it b/c I couldn't live with the knowledge that it was loose in my house.

when i was married to my black wife she called me when i was hanging out at our friends house all the way on the other side of rochester with panic in her voice and begged me to come home immediately. she couldnt even talk about it so i spent the half hour driving wondering what kind of fucked up situation awaited me

when i got there and her daughter told me it was a spider i was a little miffed cuz i was like you called me all the way back here for a spider?!? she said it was huge, ran super fast and went under the throw rug in the hall. i was positive she was blowing it all out of proportion, so i casually pulled the rug back and there was the biggest motherfucking spider i had EVER seen in (at that time) 30+ years living in wny. it was jet black and had a leg span of at least 4-5 inches. startled, i dropped the carpet back on top and pondered my options

normally i just leave spiders alone, or try to scoop them up in a dustpan or get them on a broom and just put them outside. but i had no idea what kind this was, i figured it might be mad after being chased around the house by my wife and kids, and there was no way in hell my wife was gonna let me leave it in the house anyway. so i hate to admit it but i went and got the can of raid

when i pulled the rug back again it took off like a shot into the dining room (it WAS super fast!), and fortunately settled into a corner out in the open. i sprayed it, it curled all up into nothing, and then i used the dustpan to throw it out

i felt bad doing that but not knowing what kind it was i wasnt going to risk a bite by some giant (for wny) poisonous spider. poisonous spiders are rare in wny but they do exist. it was probably nothing but i just didnt feel like taking that chance

btw, looks like theres a couple spots of blood on the carpet in that corner

no wonder the barkleys got the house so cheap

when i was married to my black wife she called me when i was hanging out at our friends house all the way on the other side of rochester with panic in her voice and begged me to come home immediately. she couldnt even talk about it so i spent the half hour driving wondering what kind of fucked up situation awaited me

when i got there and her daughter told me it was a spider i was a little miffed cuz i was like you called me all the way back here for a spider?!? she said it was huge, ran super fast and went under the throw rug in the hall. i was positive she was blowing it all out of proportion, so i casually pulled the rug back and there was the biggest motherfucking spider i had EVER seen in (at that time) 30+ years living in wny. it was jet black and had a leg span of at least 4-5 inches. startled, i dropped the carpet back on top and pondered my options

normally i just leave spiders alone, or try to scoop them up in a dustpan or get them on a broom and just put them outside. but i had no idea what kind this was, i figured it might be mad after being chased around the house by my wife and kids, and there was no way in hell my wife was gonna let me leave it in the house anyway. so i hate to admit it but i went and got the can of raid

when i pulled the rug back again it took off like a shot into the dining room (it WAS super fast!), and fortunately settled into a corner out in the open. i sprayed it, it curled all up into nothing, and then i used the dustpan to throw it out

i felt bad doing that but not knowing what kind it was i wasnt going to risk a bite by some giant (for wny) poisonous spider. poisonous spiders are rare in wny but they do exist. it was probably nothing but i just didnt feel like taking that chance

Good stuff, Meat. That reminds me of a time a had to take a long drive myself(800 or so miles). It was this morning. Near the very end of it, there was a story on the radio of a husband....and a wife(not sure if she was black), but she did a rhyme in her head to determine what to do when she picked up the Sling Blade(some folks call it a Kaiser blade, I call it a Sling Blade).

I'm not going to try to remember the rhyme, but it was about the colors of the snake, to determine if it was poisonous, as it was near her husband's leg. She grabbed the slingblade, and scooped it up and put it in a bucket and relocated the fella. It made national news this morning(I dont normally listen to the radio, burt this was a semi-epic one way rental trip on short notice, so I kinda wanted stay awake and all).....the local radio guy said he didn't think he could do such a decent deed. Come to think of it, I dont remember the color of the snake either.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Good stuff, Meat. That reminds me of a time a had to take a long drive myself(800 or so miles). It was this morning. Near the very end of it, there was a story on the radio of a husband....and a wife(not sure if she was black), but she did a rhyme in her head to determine what to do when she picked up the Sling Blade(some folks call it a Kaiser blade, I call it a Sling Blade).

I'm not going to try to remember the rhyme, but it was about the colors of the snake, to determine if it was poisonous, as it was near her husband's leg. She grabbed the slingblade, and scooped it up and put it in a bucket and relocated the fella. It made national news this morning(I dont normally listen to the radio, burt this was a semi-epic one way rental trip on short notice, so I kinda wanted stay awake and all).....the local radio guy said he didn't think he could do such a decent deed. Come to think of it, I dont remember the color of the snake either.

Red Touch Yellow - Kills a Fellow

Red Touch Black - Venom Lack

Yellow Touches Red - Soon You'll Be Dead

Red Touches Black - Friend of Jack

Red Touch Yellow - Kills a Fellow

Red Touch Black - Venom Lack

Yellow Touches Red - Soon You'll Be Dead

Red Touches Black - Friend of Jack

I want some of whatever you're on! :)

Just to show folks I wasnt making up the story about hearing the story that morning:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/04/18/venomous-coral-snake-spared-its-beauty-melbourne-woman-cat-saved/3516403002/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories

I know some on here are likely to have trouble with "live and let live", so here is a reasonable alternative: (plus, it has Axl in catcher's gear to help appeal to sports fans)

Hearing all kinds of spider stories while living in Australia, my roommate and I encountered a reasonably big spider in the kitchen of our rental outside of Perth. He hit it with a rolled up newspaper and it exploded into a bunch of tiny spiders all over us and the kitchen. Freak Show!