Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Legs

Most accurate mock drafter in 2018 has Bills selecting _________ in 2019 NFL Draft

Most accurate mock drafter in 2018 has Bills selecting DL in 2019 mock

There are a few people in the media world who excel at getting a large number of picks correct. One such person is Evan Silva of Rotoworld.

In 2018, Silva had the most accurate mock draft in the media, predicting 28 of the 32 players who were selected in the first round. He even matched 10 players to the correct team in the first round, the most of anyone in the industry.

And guess what? Silva’s at it again with the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft just about a week away. In it, the Bills select......

1. Arizona - QB

2. San Fran - Nick Bosa

3. Jets - Josh Allen

4. Raiders - Quinnen Williams

5. Tampa Bay - Ed Oliver

6. NY Giants - Montez Sweat

7. Jaguars - TJ Hockenson

8. Lions - Rashad Gary

9. the Bills select Clemson defensive tackle Christian Wilkins.

In Wilkins, Buffalo would get the type of player Sean McDermott often covets. Wilkins is an upperclassman as a senior. He had a standout year, registering 51 total tackles and six sacks. He added 14 tackles for loss as well.

Signature7smaller.jpg?dl=1

I really hope we get Hockenson first and then trade back Into the first of Wilkins starts to slip. I just have questions whether or not 9 is a little too high for Wilkins.

Fuck that noise

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

If they choose to go defense (which I’m 100% confident they are, unfortunately)

In order I’d prefer Sweat, Oliver, Wilkins.

It’s just that you see Wilkins going anywhere from 9 to 32.

What kind of prospect is he really?

I really hope we get Hockenson first and then trade back Into the first of Wilkins starts to slip. I just have questions whether or not 9 is a little too high for Wilkins.

That would be a dream scenario.

I’m usually not for giving up future first rounders but this has been a great offseason and if we can come out of this draft specifically with two 1st round players, and 2nd & 3rd round players....people would be looking at us differently.

Hockenson would be my dream scenario as well. I believe I'll wake up Thursday evening to find we've drafted a DT or edge, which is why I'm not taking the night off from work to waste time watching the draft. Going to work at the post office will be more enjoyable than hearing about the pressure Wilkins or Oliver or whoever will provide to our defense while our pop gun offense struggles to score the designated 21 points a game McBeane strives for. And, no, I'm not related to Sean, though I do agree with his assessment of the situation.

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

fuck that noise taking a TE at 9

ot or dl. case closed

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

If the draft falls like that Buffalo could trade down if the right offer is made.

Or they could draft DK Metcalf or Noah Fant or Andre Dillard or Devin White.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

This draft falls exactly like I fear it will, with Oliver, Sweat and Hockenson all gone.

I'm hoping for qb's and OT's to be selected before our pick. Maybe even Metcalf and a LB.....we need players to fall to us at 9.

fuck that noise taking a TE at 9

ot or dl. case closed

Yeah that strategy has worked so well over the last 20 years.

Fuck that noise

Wilkins is a good player and DL is very likely the pick, so I've gotten on board and won't be upset. Where I will start to get pissed is in rounds 2-4 if they don't add more talent on the offensive side of the ball. Then need guys that can score TDs.

Also, for what it's worth, I only see Silva ranked 3rd in terms of mocks last year.

https://www.fantasypros.com/2018/05/who-had-the-most-accurate-nfl-mock-draft-in-2018/

Defense or Wilkins?

Both...

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

This is how it will go Thursday night....

Broadcast: the Bills are in with their pick....they had a horrible offense last year...have a promising young qb that could use some help....let’s see if they can do that....

Goodell: with the 9th overall pick...the Buffalo Bills select ....bla bla bla DL from bla bla bla.

Broadcast: ummm ok. I guess they needed a guy to replace Kyle Williams? Yes true...cuz you know Kyle Williams had shut down opposing offenses for years. Right? Nobody could do anything against the Bills defense!

Me: throwing beer at the tv.

And now let’s fast forward to the season....

Opposing teams with above average offenses will just neutralize this stud DL or simply run plays AROUND him...and score like they normally do...ok cool.

Bills get the ball....and Allen is running around for his life..ya know because we got cast offs from other teams to play those spots..and even if they do well Allen will still probably run anyway..because all his midget speedsters are covered....and he has to run out of bounds or take off and thus risking injury or make a bad throw. And some of us will be saying “gee fucking whiz how nice would it be if we had a stud TE or big WR he could have thrown to...but hey...at least we got that kid on the DL!”

But but seandelevan! The Bills took a TE and WR in later rounds!

Yeah and they are sitting on the bench “developing” since they were taken in rounds 4 and 5 or 6.

Fuck

And now let’s fast forward to the season....

Opposing teams with above average offenses will just neutralize this stud DL or simply run plays AROUND him...and score like they normally do...ok cool.

Bills get the ball....and Allen is running around for his life..ya know because we got cast offs from other teams to play those spots..and even if they do well Allen will still probably run anyway..because all his midget speedsters are covered....and he has to run out of bounds or take off and thus risking injury or make a bad throw. And some of us will be saying “gee fucking whiz how nice would it be if we had a stud TE or big WR he could have thrown to...but hey...at least we got that kid on the DL!”

But but seandelevan! The Bills took a TE and WR in later rounds!

Yeah and they are sitting on the bench “developing” since they were taken in rounds 4 and 5 or 6.

Fuck

Listen...I have gotten to the point where my crush is Hockenson. I think he’s the guy that could take this offense to the next level. He’s a complete TE. That said...he may not even be available. No other TE or WR may be worth the 9th pick. And we do need a 3 tech. We do. Whether you, me, or anyone else wants to admit it, we do. I think it would be healthy for you to start to get used to the idea that we will probably draft a defensive player at 9.

Now...my hope is that we package picks to move back into the bottom of the first for an offensive player that they like as they start to slip. Someone like Irv Smith, Noah Fant, AJ Brown, or N’Keal Harry. Who gives a shit about our later round picks? They might get cut anyways. Package the fuckers and get as many premium picks as possible.

The other scenario (and the one I’m hoping for) is that they take Hock at 9 and trade back into the first for Wilkins or Lawrence.

In this mock Hockenson is gone, so he is not an option.

Originally Posted by seandelevan View Post

Fuck that noise

Defense or Wilkins?

Neither. I think Sean was lashing out at the internet.

Another day it would be the NFL, or just life in general. You're starting to get Sean, at least at 100 or 200 level courses, but the more a person observes him, the more they realize his bitterness seems to know no end.

He makes an art of it though....I probably could learn how to be bitter and be beloved from his posts, if I cared enough to. I think his icon/avatar may be part of it.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

This is how it will go Thursday night....

Broadcast: the Bills are in with their pick....they had a horrible offense last year...have a promising young qb that could use some help....let’s see if they can do that....

Goodell: with the 9th overall pick...the Buffalo Bills select ....bla bla bla DL from bla bla bla.

Broadcast: ummm ok. I guess they needed a guy to replace Kyle Williams? Yes true...cuz you know Kyle Williams had shut down opposing offenses for years. Right? Nobody could do anything against the Bills defense!

Me: throwing beer at the tv.

I think more folks may want to agree with you, but are afraid that Lit and other draft snobs may mock them 3 years from now if they throw their support to a position generally not taken in the top 10. Speaking of which, didnt Lit respond to the accusations that he had not said anything, with a promise that he would? I'm waiting for him to set people straight, but much longer and it will be worthless.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

I think more folks may want to agree with you, but are afraid that Lit and other draft snobs may mock them 3 years from now if they throw their support to a position generally not taken in the top 10. Speaking of which, didnt Lit respond to the accusations that he had not said anything, with a promise that he would? I'm waiting for him to set people straight, but much longer and it will be worthless.

Pretty much anything that douche says is worthless regardless of timing...

Pretty much anything that douche says is worthless regardless of timing...

You gotta give him a chance. Heck, I've given him more than I can count, because basically that's what even the Bible says to do. Think of any of the people here as characters on TV...they might have a lot loy going on.

But yeah, like whomever posted the thread, I would like to see Lit put his skills to the test so that the rest of us can know who are the correct players to root for and against being drafted by the Bills :) Whorlnut, I was for a long time the only member who was more bitter at Beane than Lit was(there was a moment when he let up after some move, but I didnt. lol), so I dont disagree that early Beane was vert questionable, at best. Not to you, but some of the people bullying Lit are being hypocrites. I really dislike bullies, but I really dislike hypocrites as well. At least he's generally only 1 of the 2, unlike them.

Listen...I have gotten to the point where my crush is Hockenson. I think he’s the guy that could take this offense to the next level. He’s a complete TE. That said...he may not even be available. No other TE or WR may be worth the 9th pick. And we do need a 3 tech. We do. Whether you, me, or anyone else wants to admit it, we do. I think it would be healthy for you to start to get used to the idea that we will probably draft a defensive player at 9.

Now...my hope is that we package picks to move back into the bottom of the first for an offensive player that they like as they start to slip. Someone like Irv Smith, Noah Fant, AJ Brown, or N’Keal Harry. Who gives a shit about our later round picks? They might get cut anyways. Package the fuckers and get as many premium picks as possible.

The other scenario (and the one I’m hoping for) is that they take Hock at 9 and trade back into the first for Wilkins or Lawrence.

You are a glimmer of hope my friend.

Agreed about the late round picks. On average the Bills have only hit on their 7th round picks every 8-9 times. For every Stevie Johnson we pick in the 7th, we pick 8 players that flush right out of the league.

I am all for trading our 6th and both 7ths if it helps us move up from the 3rd or 4th round to get an impact player. Maybe we move up to get a TE, RB or WR in the 3rd which we wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

I think the Bills will take Oliver at 9 if he is there. I can also see them trade back 1 spot with Denver or 2 with Miami as they both want QB's. I would not be upset with Hockencatchandblock at 9 but he best be a top 5 TE in the league. You use a 9th overall pick on a TE he best put up Gronk type numbers. Risk there is really high. If he turns out to be a TE like Croom...then the GM gets fired.

DT like Oliver, Williams or Wilkens has a far larger chance of being a 10 year highly productive blue chip player.

Yeah need to address the Bills offense this year...but reaching for Offensive players just because is dumb. Take the stud players and address needs in FA and in the 2nd and 3rd round.