Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

BREAKING: Bills schedule released

Week 1, Sept. 8: Bills at New York Jets (1 p.m.).

Week 2, Sept. 15: Bills at New York Giants (1 p.m.).

Week 3, Sept. 22: Bills vs. Cincinnati Bengals (1 p.m.).

Week 4, Sept. 29: Bills vs. New England Patriots (1 p.m.).

Week 5, Oct. 6: Bills at Tennessee Titans (1 p.m.).

Week 6, Oct. 13: BYE WEEK

Week 7, Oct. 20: Bills vs. Miami Dolphins (1 p.m.).

Week 8, Oct. 27: Bills vs. Philadelphia Eagles (1 p.m.).

Week 9, Nov. 3: Bills vs. Washington Redskins (1 p.m.).

Week 10, Nov. 10: Bills at Cleveland Browns (1 p.m.).

Week 11, Nov. 17: Bills at Miami Dolphins (1 p.m.).

Week 12, Nov. 24: Bills vs. Denver Broncos (1 p.m.).

Week 13, Nov. 28: Bills at Dallas Cowboys (4:30 p.m.).*

Week 14, Dec. 8: Bills vs. Baltimore Ravens (1 p.m.).

Week 15 Dec. 15: Bills at Pittsburgh Steelers (1 p.m.).

Week 16, Dec. 21 or 22: Bills at New England Patriots (TBD).

Week 17, Dec. 29: Bills vs. New York Jets (1 p.m.).

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

Why do we ALWAYS play at Gillette towards the end of the season when they're at their best? Why can't they come here? It's not like the weather is any different.

Why do we ALWAYS play at Gillette towards the end of the season when they're at their best? Why can't they come here? It's not like the weather is any different.

Dude, that doesn't matter at all. They would beat us on Mars in June if we played them.

Fuck this noise of playing in jersey the first two weeks of season. Fuck that.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

I have a good excuse now to not help clean up after Thanksgiving dinner!

I don't think we play anyone after their bye week

Because its the Pats and they do what they want. What's worse is this game could be switched to Prime Time. Another nationally televised ass beating could be lurking in the shadows. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Other than the game on Thanksgiving (which I LOVE), no other Thursday night games. I’m thankful for that!

Wow better draft a DT and fix the run defense, they face some really good RB's

My take:

Week 1, Sept. 8: Bills at New York Jets (1 p.m.). L, Going to be a close game, I want an opening day win, but I give the Jets this one in Joicy, 0-1

Week 2, Sept. 15: Bills at New York Giants (1 p.m.). W, the Gimps have no sense of direction. Should be a blowout win, 1-1

Week 3, Sept. 22: Bills vs. Cincinnati Bengals (1 p.m.). W, I like us in the home opener, 2-1

Week 4, Sept. 29: Bills vs. New England Patriots (1 p.m.). W, close game, and Satan's favorites are never at their best in September, close hard fought battle, 3-1

Week 5, Oct. 6: Bills at Tennessee Titans (1 p.m.). W, the Titans -at least on paper are a squad we should match up well against. 4-1

Week 6, Oct. 13: BYE WEEK

Week 7, Oct. 20: Bills vs. Miami Dolphins (1 p.m.). W, So glad we play Fitz after September, by late October Fitz' quality is always plunging. 5-1

Week 8, Oct. 27: Bills vs. Philadelphia Eagles (1 p.m.). L, Don't have much hope for this one. 5-2

Week 9, Nov. 3: Bills vs. Washington Redskins (1 p.m.). W, Snyder is one of the lousiest owners in the league and the Skins are hapless. 6-2

Week 10, Nov. 10: Bills at Cleveland Browns (1 p.m.). L, it will be a close loss in the dawgpound against a much improved Brownies team, 6-3

Week 11, Nov. 17: Bills at Miami Dolphins (1 p.m.). W, Close game in Miami but a win comes our way, 7-3

Week 12, Nov. 24: Bills vs. Denver Broncos (1 p.m.). W, I'll take us at home with so much to play for in late November, 8-3

Week 13, Nov. 28: Bills at Dallas Cowboys (4:30 p.m.).* L, Dallas almost always comes to play on Turkey Day, 8-4

Week 14, Dec. 8: Bills vs. Baltimore Ravens (1 p.m.). L, it will be close but we have not faired well against Baltimore, 8-5

Week 15 Dec. 15: Bills at Pittsburgh Steelers (1 p.m.). W, as of now -and that is the key word, the Steelers are in complete rebuild mode. We squeak by them, 9-5

Week 16, Dec. 21 or 22: Bills at New England Patriots (TBD). L, blowout loss right before the playoffs. 9-6

Week 17, Dec. 29: Bills vs. New York Jets (1 p.m.). W, Win and we are in, 10-6

"David" Leo Roth predicts the outcome of each game, including an upset vs the Pats. Predicts the Bills go 9-7 and slip into the playoffs.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2019/04/18/buffalo-bills-to-finish-9-7-with-upsets-over-new-england-patriots-and-baltimore-ravens/3507707002/

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

My opinion:

-Win v the jets

-Win v the Giants

-Win v the Bengels

-Loss v the Pats (unless Brady is injured otherwise wont happen)

-Win v the Fish

-Loss v the Eagles

-Win v the Redskins

-Loss v the Browns

-Sweep the Fish

-Win v the Broncos

-Loss v Cowboys

-Win v Ravens

-Loss v Steelers

-Loss v the Pats

-Sweep the Jets

....I say 9-7 with hopefully a WC spot......but than again who knows how everything will go once we are in the season!