Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

Buffalo Bills GM Brandon Beane: 'We're going into draft without any glaring holes on roster'

Yup...delusional.

Wait...hold up....no they are not.

On the defensive said of the ball I would say NO. And since that is the only side of the ball they fucking care about then yes....they are right. And yet...despite that....they’ll draft plenty of defensive players next week.

Offense? What’s that?

miserable that 70s show GIF

I think he means they're going to draft without any sucking chest wounds on the roster. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

There's a glaring hole at TE. Fortunately, there's a cure for this. His name is Hockenson.

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

not really

TE is a position that can supply only a moderate level of production can still be enough on a team that passes well to its wrs and/or rb(s). croft and croom should be able to provide the minimum of what they need to be effective as long as the rest of the offense is doing its part

yeah, having a great TE is great but the bust potential is so high that youre risking your job taking one high in the first no matter what

even if they think they dont have any glaring holes, id still be shocked if they didnt take a DT/DE or OT with their first pick. if you have a chance to take a guy that will anchor a line spot for potentially a decade you pretty much have to take them

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

not really

TE is a position that can supply only a moderate level of production can still be enough on a team that passes well to its wrs and/or rb(s). croft and croom should be able to provide the minimum of what they need to be effective as long as the rest of the offense is doing its part

yeah, having a great TE is great but the bust potential is so high that youre risking your job taking one high in the first no matter what

even if they think they dont have any glaring holes, id still be shocked if they didnt take a DT/DE or OT with their first pick. if you have a chance to take a guy that will anchor a line spot for potentially a decade you pretty much have to take them

And that is the kind a cautionary attitude that keeps you at 5-7 wins every year.

miserable that 70s show GIF

Well the key word here is glaring---of course they have some weakness---but do you expect Bean to declare just before the draft---oh we really need help at TE, DT, WR, etc----he's getting his poker face on & isn't tipping his hand. He keeps saying BPA which might be true but if teams see a player at 9 & want to move up they're going to have to pay !!

That’s a blatant lie, but ok.

I agree. He isn't going to tell the truth and say the priorities are filling the holes at 3 tech DT, seam busting TE and physical big bodied X WR.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Yup...delusional.

Wait...hold up....no they are not.

On the defensive said of the ball I would say NO. And since that is the only side of the ball they fucking care about then yes....they are right. And yet...despite that....they’ll draft plenty of defensive players next week.

Offense? What’s that?

I swear if we go defensive heavy again this year.... 😤😤😤

I swear if we go defensive heavy again this year.... 😤😤😤

In free agency, most of Beane's signing were on offense. The only 3 tech DT on the roster is Jordan Phillips and he is not a starter caliber player. Buffalo badly needs to draft a 3 tech DT in the 1st round or 2nd round.

Quinnen Williams or Ed Oliver would be perfect fits in the 1st round.

Jerry Tillery or Daniel Wise or Khalen Saunders would be players to look out for in the 2nd round.

There are a lot of good WR and TE's that will be available in the 2nd round so if Buffalo goes with Ed Oliver in the 2nd round they can still get a talented TE or WR in the 2nd round.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg