Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Murphy bashing the Pegula

I never thought I’d see the day.

The biggest homer on Mother Earth (outside of Jungle) is bashing the Pegula’s on WGR.

Said they put Housley, a Sabres icon, out like the morning trash.

Talked about how they did it to Lofantaine as well.

Said these guys should have statues outside the arena, not sitting in the garbage bins.

He did not disagree with the firing, but how it was handled.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

The biggest homer on Mother Earth (outside of Jungle) is bashing the Pegula’s on WGR.

Said these guys should have statues outside the arena, not sitting in the garbage bins.

At some point you have to figure that it’s not just the coaching, but they should have been a lot better than they played

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

How could they of handled it better??

They let him finish out the year even though it was obvious for a couple of months that he had completely lost this team.

Housley is far from a Sabre great and even so who cares he was not a good coach.

They had no structure on the defense , they were playing man to man mostly which is underheard of this day in age and half the time the guys didn't know whose man was whose...

The Lafantaine situation was a mess but this is not close to the same thing...

John Murphy may need to go back to Channel 7 Sports, as Kimbo will be firing his butt shortly.

And y’all think the Bills are better off than the Sabres right now? Lol

Again, the Sabres have better more talented young stars...and they fucking suck.

The Bills..not as many rising stars..and probably less talented...and fucking suck.

What do they have in common? The Pegulas.

We are only weeks away confirming everything I’ve been saying....when they let their young rising star in Josh Allen rot on the vine even more when they fucking neglect him by drafting fucking DL, LB, and CBs.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

they just signed at least four free agent starters for the offense, including two starting and two primary backup olinemen, not to mention the cfls best wr, a backup TE, a WR/KR, the cheaters main swing tackle, and a HOF bound RB

you gotta move your big box of shit flavored cheerios if you want to see the new additions to the cupboard

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

We are only weeks away confirming everything I’ve been saying....when they let their young rising star in Josh Allen rot on the vine even more when they fucking neglect him by drafting fucking DL, DB, and CBs.

Yeah we might be looking forward to one of those seasons where we're praying for pick-sixes because our offense can't put up enough points. They better make those defense picks count. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

And y’all think the Bills are better off than the Sabres right now? Lol

Again, the Sabres have better more talent young stars...and they fucking suck.

The Bills..not as many rising stars..and probably less talented...and fucking suck.

What do they have in common? The Pegulas.

We are only weeks away confirming everything I’ve been saying....when they let their young rising star in Josh Allen rot on the vine even more when they fucking neglect him by drafting fucking DL, DB, and CBs.

Can’t get on board with you here. They signed 3 good o-lineman as I showed in a different thread. John Brown would have been over a 1000 yards if Flacco didn’t get hurt and Beasley did a good job in Dallas, everything depends on Allen.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Some just may relay on the ol proverb....Seeing is believing....and thats okay....

What they did to LaFontaine, well, I still don't really know what they did to him, but I hated the Housley hire from day 1.

The Pegula's biggest problem is he needs to stop being a fan. Enough with the French Connection, the Housleys, the LaFontaines, etc, and just get down to the business of Hockey..... period!

Every time they re-open the time capsule, I feel a complete fail coming on

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

What they did to LaFontaine, well, I still don't really know what they did to him, but I hated the Housley hire from day 1.

The Pegula's biggest problem is he needs to stop being a fan. Enough with the French Connection, the Housleys, the LaFontaines, etc, and just get down to the business of Hockey..... period!

Hence why I laugh at/scorn people who think they should hire Lindy Ruff.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Agreed. Let's look to the future and creating new teams that we can honor in the future. We have to stop looking to our past in hopes to recapture those moments.

:Where ever you go, there you are. :snoopdog:

:bills: :oldsabres:

What they did to LaFontaine, well, I still don't really know what they did to him

they didnt do anything to him

patty wanted to build a team around ryan miller, but regier wanted to do a tank and a total rebuild. terry went with regiers plan and patty walked away like a polly prissy pants

considering that so far neither the intentional tank nor the unintentional tank that got us dahlin has worked, maybe pattys idea would have been better. we will never know

what we do know is that patty was hired as an executive to help the team on an on-going basis, yet bailed like a child when he didnt get his way. he should have stayed and tried to make the plan terry decided on work. instead he just sulked away

lost a lot of respect for him over that

idc what anybody says, lindy knows how to coach. hes taken inferior personnel and got them to the playoffs multiple times

i personally would love to give him another shot

It's hockey. Who cares?

idc what anybody says, lindy knows how to coach. hes taken inferior personnel and got them to the playoffs multiple times

I'm with you. His record is no worse than McLellan's and he would return with some unfinished business. One thing's for sure is that he wouldn't be giving Sobotka or Scandella big roles...

I would be happy with Ruff. Coach that knows how to win. Ruff should of never been fired. He worked with minimal talent and got the most out of them.

You might get your chance.

There is talk on Broadway that the Rangers might be getting ready to pull the plug on Ruff, because of his failure to take a horrible set of defenders and turn them into world beaters. In other words, the Rangers need a scapegoat.

Can’t get on board with you here. They signed 3 good o-lineman as I showed in a different thread. John Brown would have been over a 1000 yards if Flacco didn’t get hurt and Beasley did a good job in Dallas, everything depends on Allen.

3 good o-lineman?

Who!?!?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

they didnt do anything to him

patty wanted to build a team around ryan miller, but regier wanted to do a tank and a total rebuild. terry went with regiers plan and patty walked away like a polly prissy pants

considering that so far neither the intentional tank nor the unintentional tank that got us dahlin has worked, maybe pattys idea would have been better. we will never know

what we do know is that patty was hired as an executive to help the team on an on-going basis, yet bailed like a child when he didnt get his way. he should have stayed and tried to make the plan terry decided on work. instead he just sulked away

lost a lot of respect for him over that

You were a consultant right?

You walk into a business and they say "Hal, fix our shit. But we aren't going to listen to anything you say."

What do you do?

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

3 good o-lineman?

Who!?!?

Morris, Ty, Quinton

3 good o-lineman?

Who!?!?

Quinton Spain

Spain’s pass-blocking grade has been 75.6 or higher all four years of his career; it’s his run blocking that has been up and down. He needs to get back to where he was in 2016 as a run blocker to blossom in the NFL again.

Mitch Morse

Hasn’t allowed a sack since 2015

Ty NSEKHE, OFFENSIVE TACKLE

Even though he’ll turn 34 next season, Nsekhe doesn’t have a lot of miles on him. The veteran tackle has played all of 1,295 snaps in his entire career. The Redskins backup swing tackle has always been more than competent when filling in though and will likely come extremely cheap for the reasons stated prior.

Quinton Spain

Spain’s pass-blocking grade has been 75.6 or higher all four years of his career; it’s his run blocking that has been up and down. He needs to get back to where he was in 2016 as a run blocker to blossom in the NFL again.

Mitch Morse

Hasn’t allowed a sack since 2015

Ty NSEKHE, OFFENSIVE TACKLE

Even though he’ll turn 34 next season, Nsekhe doesn’t have a lot of miles on him. The veteran tackle has played all of 1,295 snaps in his entire career. The Redskins backup swing tackle has always been more than competent when filling in though and will likely come extremely cheap for the reasons stated prior.

You listed 1 good lineman.

Spain was signed for 1 year and may not even start.

Nsekhe is old and has never started more than 5 games in a season.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Also Spencer Long who was regarded as a good player through his career up until last year.

I'd say he's held in much higher regard than Spain.

Like I showed you, Spain has been a 75.6 or higher in pass blocking and he had one bad year, but still was decent at pass blocking. So I believe he is an upgrade from what we had last year.