Angry Byrds

NFL exec says Bills have no plan

As opposed to the last 20 years?

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Beane > Anonymous Twatwaffles

:niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

“Buffalo is getting a lot of love, but I don’t see a plan," the executive told Sando. "You are going to have Josh Allen drop back to pass, and it seems like he will need seven-step drops to give all these little guys time to get open down the field, but you don’t have the line to handle it because you are paying Ty Nsekhe $5 million a year.”

The “little guys” the executive is referring to are John Brown and Cole Beasley. Brown is expected to be a downfield threat for the Bills, but his height should not be a factor based on his ability to create separation down the field. As for Beasley, the veteran will work out of the slot. Beasley uses his footwork to get create separation off the line.

The executive also wasn’t impressed with the Ty Nsekhe signing. Despite his age, Nsekhe was considered one of the better free agent options at tackle. In addition to Nsekhe, Buffalo added Mitch Morse, Quinton Spain, Spencer Long, Jon Feliciano and LaAdrian Waddle to bolster their offense line.

The anonymous general manager didn’t like the contract Buffalo gave to cornerback Kevin Johnson and was a bit critical of the Brown signing. He went on to compliment a few “under-the-radar” signings Buffalo made this offseason.

“Look at the defensive guys they acquired. Kevin Johnson has been hurt his entire career. To add that guy would be cool, but you want to add him for a million or $1.5 million tops, not $3 million. John Brown did some nice things in Baltimore, but he was also a little guy who got hurt. I do like the Tyler Kroft signing and the Jon Feliciano signing -- good, under-the-radar signings.”

Brown may have been banged up last season in Baltimore, but he still appeared in all 16 games (15 starts). He was on pace for a 1,000 yard season before the Ravens turned to Lamar Jackson.

So some executive didn't like our moves... big whoop!

The anonymous pro personnel director was more complimentary of Buffalo’s free agent moves.

“Beasley and Brown are smaller guys, but Brown can run and Beasley is good from the slot. Add them to the guys they have and they’ll have more options on the perimeter. They did not spend a ton of cash, but they filled holes.”

And the guy who actually evaluates players likes them. Hmmmm, who do I trust more?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

My money is on Lit pretending to be an NFL exec, except this time he managed to fool someone who could publish an article that someone would read.

Lol

I agree 100%...unless they get studs at the WR, TE, OL, and RB positions..I don’t know what the fuck they are doing either. And that’s the thing...they COULD do that in this draft...but all this talk of DL and DE and CB you know...YOU FUCKING KNOW..they are going defense often and early in this draft...and when they do they are officially the Buffalo Sabres. This says it all to me....

You are going to have Josh Allen drop back to pass, and it seems like he will need seven-step drops to give all these little guys time to get open down the field, but you don’t have the line to handle it because you are paying Ty Nsekhe $5 million a year.”

Who knows....maybe for the first time in 20 years the Bills will prove someone wrong.....

miserable that 70s show GIF

I agree 100%...unless they get studs at the WR, TE, OL, and RB positions..I don’t know what the fuck they are doing either. And that’s the thing...they COULD do that in this draft...but all this talk of DL and DE and CB you know...YOU FUCKING KNOW..they are going defense often and early in this draft...and when they do they are officially the Buffalo Sabres. This says it all to me....

You are going to have Josh Allen drop back to pass, and it seems like he will need seven-step drops to give all these little guys time to get open down the field, but you don’t have the line to handle it because you are paying Ty Nsekhe $5 million a year.”

Who knows....maybe for the first time in 20 years the Bills will prove someone wrong.....

They tried to trade for AB......not the same as the last 20 years IMO...

There are a lot of good depth signings. Nothing special (Morse is a good get). Lots of room to improve. There are still some FAs out there for after the draft. I really think he’ll go BPA. #9 might be a DL, but I really think Beane trades back if someone is willing.

I wouldn’t say there isn’t a plan, I would say the plan may not be getting executed very well due to Buffalo being a perceived place where careers go to die. They wanted a center, they went and got a really good one, albeit one with a concerning injury history, I can only speculate that Paradis told them he wasn’t interested, regardless of money, because they paid big. They needed linemen in general and essentially retooled the whole line, now the money spent, I thought was over spent on mediocre players. I also think they pretty much overplayed for every single player they signed. I don’t know if that’s what it took or if they are getting worked over based on inexperience. I have to say there has been a history of head scratchers. Last year, Ivory? Really? They paid way too much and all guaranteed basically, the guy had to stay on the team, why? This year, Johnson should have been a bet min signing, way too much for him again. If he pans out, great, but history should not be ignored. The odds are really low.

You are going to have Josh Allen drop back to pass, and it seems like he will need seven-step drops to give all these little guys time to get open down the field, but you don’t have the line to handle it because

This is from PFF

TY NSEKHE, OFFENSIVE TACKLE

Even though he’ll turn 34 next season, Nsekhe doesn’t have a lot of miles on him. The veteran tackle has played all of 1,295 snaps in his entire career. The Redskins backup swing tackle has always been more than competent when filling in though and will likely come extremely cheap for the reasons stated prior.you are paying Ty Nsekhe $5 million a year.”

Quinton Spain

Spain’s pass-blocking grade has been 75.6 or higher all four years of his career; it’s his run blocking that has been up and down. He needs to get back to where he was in 2016 as a run blocker to blossom in the NFL again.

Mitch Morse

Hasn’t allowed a sack since 2015

Ty NSEKHE, OFFENSIVE TACKLE

Even though he’ll turn 34 next season, Nsekhe doesn’t have a lot of miles on him. The veteran tackle has played all of 1,295 snaps in his entire career. The Redskins backup swing tackle has always been more than competent when filling in though and will likely come extremely cheap for the reasons stated prior.

Something tells me Allen will have a little more timeThis guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about

Beane filled holes in the line up and brought talent and depth to the OL and WR spots.

Ty Nsekhe is being paid what he is being paid to start at RT. Mitch Morse is being paid big money to start at C. Both of those players are huge upgrades over last years starters.

There will be a hell of a battle for the LG and RG starting spots and the cream will rise to the top.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Beane filled holes in the line up and brought talent and depth to the OL and WR spots.

Ty Nsekhe is being paid what he is being paid to start at RT. Mitch Morse is being paid big money to start at C. Both of those players are huge upgrades over last years starters.

There will be a hell of a battle for the LG and RG starting spots and the cream will rise to the top.

I was just posting the article, I didn’t say that I agreed with it

I was just posting the article, I didn’t say that I agreed with it

I'm just giving my opinion. The anonymous front office personal man is entitled to his opinion.

The Bills OL is in much better shape than it was last year.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

There's a plan. At the moment It's just hard to see because they decided to tear everything down to ground level (probably below ground level), before building it back up. To have a solid running game or passing game, you need an offensive line that can open holes and give the QB time to find his receivers. Why draft a stud RB, or sign Antonio Brown if they aren't ready to be successful in those areas just yet?

Build the base, then go out and get the players who can be successful playing behind that base. Just my opinion ...

“Buffalo is getting a lot of love, but I don’t see a plan," the executive told Sando. "You are going to have Josh Allen drop back to pass, and it seems like he will need seven-step drops to give all these little guys time to get open down the field, but you don’t have the line to handle it because you are paying Ty Nsekhe $5 million a year.”

The “little guys” the executive is referring to are John Brown and Cole Beasley. Brown is expected to be a downfield threat for the Bills, but his height should not be a factor based on his ability to create separation down the field. As for Beasley, the veteran will work out of the slot. Beasley uses his footwork to get create separation off the line.

The executive also wasn’t impressed with the Ty Nsekhe signing. Despite his age, Nsekhe was considered one of the better free agent options at tackle. In addition to Nsekhe, Buffalo added Mitch Morse, Quinton Spain, Spencer Long, Jon Feliciano and LaAdrian Waddle to bolster their offense line.

The anonymous general manager didn’t like the contract Buffalo gave to cornerback Kevin Johnson and was a bit critical of the Brown signing. He went on to compliment a few “under-the-radar” signings Buffalo made this offseason.

“Look at the defensive guys they acquired. Kevin Johnson has been hurt his entire career. To add that guy would be cool, but you want to add him for a million or $1.5 million tops, not $3 million. John Brown did some nice things in Baltimore, but he was also a little guy who got hurt. I do like the Tyler Kroft signing and the Jon Feliciano signing -- good, under-the-radar signings.”

Brown may have been banged up last season in Baltimore, but he still appeared in all 16 games (15 starts). He was on pace for a 1,000 yard season before the Ravens turned to Lamar Jackson.

So some executive didn't like our moves... big whoop!

The anonymous pro personnel director was more complimentary of Buffalo’s free agent moves.

“Beasley and Brown are smaller guys, but Brown can run and Beasley is good from the slot. Add them to the guys they have and they’ll have more options on the perimeter. They did not spend a ton of cash, but they filled holes.”

And the guy who actually evaluates players likes them. Hmmmm, who do I trust more?

Well the guy you all love to worship Polian loved what the Bills did and said they had one of the best off seasons up to the draft a top 3-5 he said(Sirius NFL radio) for off season moves

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

Well the guy you all love to worship Polian loved what the Bills did and said they had one of the best off seasons up to the draft a top 3-5 he said(Sirius NFL radio) for off season moves

I agree with Polian. We couldn't have done much better balancing needs without spending crazy money on free agents who probably won't meet the hype. Everything else we can get in the draft especially if we trade down and get more picks.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I think Beane and McDermott have a lot of confidence in their ability to scout defensive players. I think the plan was to get Josh help in free agency and continue adding defensive pieces early in the draft.

I think the Bills did a great job elevating the talent of positions they were weak at. The big fish was Moris at Center. Killed us when we lost Eric Wood prematurely. Let's face it, we should of gotten 3 to 4 more good years out of Wood and loosing him was a huge blow. Incognito was a big loss as well. Hopefully the LG we drafted (Teller) will be a good long term solution.

As for the plan...well my best stab at it is they get a DT in the first round that will be the center piece to which they build the D around. They had Edmunds at LB, and White at CB....rest of the D line is getting old or just not that talented. Have to address it before the line becomes a joke. Then we will have a great offense but a crap D. Have to take the best talent when you can.

2nd round and 3rd I think they will go either WR, TE or OL. All depends who is there when they are picking. The plan is to build this team over the next two years. They should add two rookie starters on offense this year, with the mix of FA they should be vastly improved. I expect the Bills to be somewhere between 7-9 to 10-6 next year. Allen could take a huge step forward and could surprise people. Or he could blow up and well that will be that lol!

I agree with Polian. We couldn't have done much better balancing needs without spending crazy money on free agents who probably won't meet the hype. Everything else we can get in the draft especially if we trade down and get more picks.

I just posted it because it was in opposition to what some post about it being bad off season...ive heard far more POSITIVE overall than negative...I believe Schein(Adam Schein) also gave them good review...when listening to NFL network and ESPN they also talked about Bills as offseason "winners" and improved... a few didnt mention them at all...so I assume they didnt feel they got significantly better or worse?? and just this one report I see now by some "unnamed" guy...says they did poorly...probably got their info from the same unknown sources that said Trump colluded lol......

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

I just posted it because it was in opposition to what some post about it being bad off season...ive heard far more POSITIVE overall than negative...I believe Schein(Adam Schein) also gave them good review...when listening to NFL network and ESPN they also talked about Bills as offseason "winners" and improved... a few didnt mention them at all...so I assume they didnt feel they got significantly better or worse?? and just this one report I see now by some "unnamed" guy...says they did poorly...probably got their info from the same unknown sources that said Trump colluded lol......

Actually Schein picked us as his “Cinderella” team this year. He has picked one for the last 3 years, Jacksonville was his 1st and we know how they did 2 years ago, and Chicago was last years.

Yup, all of the reporters that said we did poorly are clearly #fakenews. I coudn't be happier with what we did to address the o-line without going broke on overpriced free agents.

Parler @NYexile