Sign in to follow this  
Angry Byrds

Quinton Spain G signed

this has got to rate way way up there on the most pathetic fucking threads in range history

take your embarrassing dick measuring contest to pms. or just stfu, idc which. thats like three minutes of my life you stole with your childish behavior. assholes

Meat, whip out the banhammer(temporary) to help prevent future nonsense. :) (just kidding, mostly)

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

You came at me in a thread about charity because I didnt want to list teams/fans known to have bad reputations. You and Frawk go off on me at random times for things that the average person wouldnt bat an eyelash at, let alone go apesh*t over. I dont do that to you....you drew first blood! lol (when Admin first bought the board, he BANNED people who made it a point to focus on certain individuals. I wish he would return. I think he even banned Lit once.

Fact of the matter, I tried to diffuse things with you and that fella by saying it wasnt cool teasing folks about their income. Heck, I even tried to find an "out" for Lit today in the Topas soap opera. I'm not the monster you are trying to paint me to be, especially without being provoked. It kind of feels like I have to walk on eggshells to make sure you dont get riled up over the most random things that dont ivolve you. You see me as low hanging fruit that can get a chuckle from Frawk and maybe a couple of others on occasion. I suppose I can be cool with that, but your excuses are your own.

I get that maybe if I'm feeling like a posting spree, some of them might annoy certain folks. I dont think I meant any harm though...maybe I'll slow down or something. Sometimes, I just really feel like posting. Alcohol and/or caffeine sometimes adds a bit of fuel to the fire. :)

OK, J, I understand you require special attention. The reason I attack your posts are because they're too fucking long. People don't typically read long posts on forums. Also, you talk in circles and unintelligible sentences at times, but rest easy, I don't dislike you. We interact well enough on game days in the shout box, until you confuse banning with ignoring, but overall, you're OK in my book. I don't think you're a monster and you LIKE Pink Floyd and Syd Barrett!

I just think sometimes, you may need a hard slap to knock you back on the path again.

SO! Shake and be buddies, ol' fella?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

this has got to rate way way up there on the most pathetic fucking threads in range history

take your embarrassing dick measuring contest to pms. or just stfu, idc which. thats like three minutes of my life you stole with your childish behavior. assholes

Oh please..... Don't act like you're new here

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

OK, J, I understand you require special attention. The reason I attack your posts are because they're too fucking long. People don't typically read long posts on forums. Also, you talk in circles and unintelligible sentences at times, but rest easy, I don't dislike you. We interact well enough on game days in the shout box, until you confuse banning with ignoring, but overall, you're OK in my book. I don't think you're a monster and you LIKE Pink Floyd and Syd Barrett!

I just think sometimes, you may need a hard slap to knock you back on the path again.

SO! Shake and be buddies, ol' fella?

Sure thing. I'd even like to make peace with your pal Frawk, if he's willing. It's kind of like Daryl said in the Shoutbox once, "Tiger needs us to rally around him!"(but just replace Tiger with the Bills or the Range or something we have common ground on).

As for confusing the titles of shoutbox commands, I just like the word "ban"(in real life too). I do have a question about the ignore though. I only did it because I didnt want spoilers, and didnt want to make other people wait a few seconds, not because I necessarily disliked them. I dont think I figured out how to unban them though afterward, being their name wasn't there to click on, and I didnt remember all of the names I banned.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

meltdown. lol

thats something flaming assholes say when theyve been a flaming asshole to somebody and that somebody punches the bully in the mouth (figuratively)

its funny how bullies often dont know they are bullies and that they look like flaming assholes in the process. we could call that the wagoncircler phenomenon

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

This is a good signing, he was ranked 18th on free agency list still available

man they weren't kidding when they said they were going to spend judiciously on free agency

look at all the talent theyve added on the oline! none of it is established blue chippers, but theres a ton of guys with lots of game experience who may be ready to blossom into a solid or better starter

competition on the oline is going to be a ton of fun to watch this training camp

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

That reminds me of the old Polish proverb, "The *** cries out in pain as he strikes you", like I mentioned in the Jussie thread. It certainly happens from time to time. Bless the Range!

Meathead!! :rockon:

Take your argument elsewhere guys....

As far as the signing I like it. The more competition the better.

I know very little about him but the one time I had read about him in the news was a bad one. Spain was roofied by a woman he picked up in a night club and she robbed him of over $100,000 in jewelry.

She must have been inspired by the shittest mumble rapper out there, Cardi B.

Quinton Spain is #67 and has a very nice block.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg