Sign in to follow this  
Angry Byrds

Quinton Spain G signed

how is it you have shit for brains and still manage to type out a semi-coherent insult from your millionaire's retreat? sooooo wealthy and powerful. impressive.

2.21”cawk’s jealousy of my money is a fantastic display of the stereotypical, liberal loser that can’t earn it, so he just complains about it on a football message board. What a tremendous loser. Sad!

2.21”cawk’s jealousy of my money is a fantastic display of the stereotypical, liberal loser that can’t earn it, so he just complains about it on a message board. What a tremendous loser. Sad!

haha sure thing captain america. your keyboard millions are impressive. why you so infatuated with me? stick to your plugger clubs for your action needs. I dont swing both ways.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Why are you asking me? You should an expert on the topic. You’re renting a $50K apartment, so sucking dick must always be on your weekly to-do list

I don’t live in an apartment..... bro. So tell me some more about how you know me so well, fucking dumbass

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Have you always been this delusional and wrong about everything your entire life? We know Hipkat has, and there’s plenty of proof to show it. Retarded birds of a feather flock together!

From the guy who accused me of renting an apartment.......... :roll eyes:

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Okay okay you rent a house in some shit town that goes for around $80K. That’s ALOT better than some old, crusty apartment. That’s a long ways from self-proclaimed “rockstar” status, right?

lol at "accused". Youve accused me of far worse things...today alone.

I do think income is a rather superficial and silly thing to brag about on message boards(or in real life), though.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

I do think income is a rather superficial and silly thing to brag about on message boards(or in real life), though.

I don’t think anybody has bragged about income in this thread. It’s just to point out that Hipkat acts like a know-it-all, condescending dick who berates the so-called “simple-minded” posters, yet ironically he doesn’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out! He also claims to be a rockstar but has the sex appeal of a school shooter.

Okay okay you rent a house in some shit town that goes for around $80K. That’s ALOT better than some old, crusty apartment. That’s a long ways from self-proclaimed “rockstar” status, right?

Oh I’m a fucking rockstar all right. And you’re not, and if you think you’re gonna talk shit to me, you’ve got a lot of fucking learning to do bud.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

oh i’m a fucking rockstar all right. And you’re not, and if you think you’re gonna talk shit to me, you’ve got a lot of fucking learning to do bud.

hahahahhahaha

Yes, I rent a house in a town that I do not plan to stay in permanently in a state that I do not plan to stay in permanently so there’s no reason to buy a fucking house. Now let’s talk about rockstar. First of all there was the 25 years that I was involved in live music. Singing in bands, booking and promoting bands, Working for clear channel at Six Flags. There is the band I was in, in San Diego with two of the guys that were in Krokus. There is the band that I was in that did a small tour with testament. I sang on stage with Joey Belladonna, the lead singer of anthrax. I ate dinner with Travis Barker once. I could keep going but those are some pretty rockstar fucking moves right there including the time I got high on a tour bus with Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson and their tour manager.

And what have you done? Lived a mundane life? married your high school sweetheart? Come on let’s hear about all the rockstar moves you’ve made in your fucking life, or do you just want to stay pussy enough to hide behind a fucking user name. You’re a big man behind that fucking keyboard. You know who I am, why don’t you come out of the closet little girl

Seek help. soflabillsfan

What’s the things I accused you of our true. You’re a mental case

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Take your argument elsewhere guys....

As far as the signing I like it. The more competition the better.

I know very little about him but the one time I had read about him in the news was a bad one. Spain was roofied by a woman he picked up in a night club and she robbed him of over $100,000 in jewelry.

Does this mean Jonah is out now that some pundits think he'd be better suited as a guard?

If Ducasse is going to be cut, I want to figure out how his name is pronounced so I can think about making a song parody before he gets the axe. :)

Jonah Williams can play LT or RT if your team has a need at those positions. In the NFL he projects to be a much better interior player at LG or RG than exterior OL at LT or RT. It's about projecting his best fit based on his ability.

IMO both Vlad Ducasse and Russell Bodine could be cut, if not in the near future than in training camp. There is a lot of talent and depth at OG and C.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Yes, I rent a house in a town that I do not plan to stay in permanently in a state that I do not plan to stay in permanently so there’s no reason to buy a fucking house. Now let’s talk about rockstar. First of all there was the 25 years that I was involved in live music. Singing in bands, booking and promoting bands, Working for clear channel at Six Flags. There is the band I was in, in San Diego with two of the guys that were in Krokus. There is the band that I was in that did a small tour with testament. I sang on stage with Joey Belladonna, the lead singer of anthrax. I ate dinner with Travis Barker once. I could keep going but those are some pretty rockstar fucking moves right there including the time I got high on a tour bus with Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson and their tour manager.

And what have you done? Lived a mundane life? married your high school sweetheart? Come on let’s hear about all the rockstar moves you’ve made in your fucking life, or do you just want to stay pussy enough to hide behind a fucking user name. You’re a big man behind that fucking keyboard. You know who I am, why don’t you come out of the closet little girl

Meltdown!!!!!!!!

Meltdown!!!!!!!!

Hey, in this case it's a heavy metal meltdown! :) (Pinball game from back in the day)

image-6.jpg

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

Meltdown!!!!!!!!

Let me respond to one of your stupid accusations. You said I just like to come back here and call names and talk shit. Obviously you’ve never seen any of my posts in the Sabres threads or of the football threads.

I can see why you’re confused though. You save me talk a lot of shit to sack fucker but what you don’t realize is that about two years ago he drew first blood. You seen me talk a lot of shit to the machinist. That guy had one post ever about Tyrod Taylor from two years ago and then out of nowhere, he came back last month and started attacking me. Same thing with South Florida bills fan. there are some people that are right wingers or lean more to the right and I get along with them just fine. I just got a compliment from one the other day about how he appreciates the fact that I will attack both sides.

Now then, let’s talk about you. You have done the same thing. I don’t know who the fuck you are, but apparently you know who I am. You have made that abundantly clear. I don’t remember having any interactions with you on this site but you show up last week and start attacking me unprovoked. So if I talk shit to you or about you, then you fucking get what you fucking deserve. The fact that I don’t know who you are well you apparently know me, puts me at a disadvantage and if I’m at a disadvantage, I’m going to attack so you can man up and expose yourself or you can kiss my ass, fuck off and die

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Let me respond to one of your stupid accusations. You said I just like to come back here and call names and talk shit. Obviously you’ve never seen any of my posts in the Sabres threads or of the football threads.

I can see why you’re confused though. You save me talk a lot of shit to sack fucker but what you don’t realize is that about two years ago he drew first blood. You seen me talk a lot of shit to the machinist. That guy had one post ever about Tyrod Taylor from two years ago and then out of nowhere, he came back last month and started attacking me. Same thing with South Florida bills fan. there are some people that are right wingers or lean more to the right and I get along with them just fine. I just got a compliment from one the other day about how he appreciates the fact that I will attack both sides.

Now then, let’s talk about you. You have done the same thing. I don’t know who the fuck you are, but apparently you know who I am. You have made that abundantly clear. I don’t remember having any interactions with you on this site but you show up last week and start attacking me unprovoked. So if I talk shit to you or about you, then you fucking get what you fucking deserve. The fact that I don’t know who you are well you apparently know me, puts me at a disadvantage and if I’m at a disadvantage, I’m going to attack so you can man up and expose yourself or you can kiss my ass, fuck off and die

This discussion reminds me of a Conor McGregor press conference. :)

Sounds like what both you and Frawk have done to me many times, if you want to be honest. I kind of feel like I have my own board stalkers at times.

Sounds like what both you and Frawk have done to me many times, if you want to be honest. I kind of feel like I have my own board stalkers at times.

Pointing out every time you act like a blubbering idiot or a complete lunatic is not attacking you. It’s pointing out that you’re acting like a complete lunatic.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Pointing out every time you act like a blubbering idiot or a complete lunatic is not attacking you. It’s pointing out that you’re acting like a complete lunatic.

You came at me in a thread about charity because I didnt want to list teams/fans known to have bad reputations. You and Frawk go off on me at random times for things that the average person wouldnt bat an eyelash at, let alone go apesh*t over. I dont do that to you....you drew first blood! lol (when Admin first bought the board, he BANNED people who made it a point to focus on certain individuals. I wish he would return. I think he even banned Lit once.

Fact of the matter, I tried to diffuse things with you and that fella by saying it wasnt cool teasing folks about their income. Heck, I even tried to find an "out" for Lit today in the Topas soap opera. I'm not the monster you are trying to paint me to be, especially without being provoked. It kind of feels like I have to walk on eggshells to make sure you dont get riled up over the most random things that dont ivolve you. You see me as low hanging fruit that can get a chuckle from Frawk and maybe a couple of others on occasion. I suppose I can be cool with that, but your excuses are your own.

I get that maybe if I'm feeling like a posting spree, some of them might annoy certain folks. I dont think I meant any harm though...maybe I'll slow down or something. Sometimes, I just really feel like posting. Alcohol and/or caffeine sometimes adds a bit of fuel to the fire. :)

Hey, in this case it's a heavy metal meltdown! :) (Pinball game from back in the day)

image-6.jpg

With "pinball wizard" blasting in the background.

With "pinball wizard" blasting in the background.

It's kind of funny, every so often it would just "yell" out "Heavy....Metal...Meltdown!!!!!" which is probably why I remembered it and made the connection. :) Man, simpler times.

this has got to rate way way up there on the most pathetic fucking threads in range history

take your embarrassing dick measuring contest to pms. or just stfu, idc which. thats like three minutes of my life you stole with your childish behavior. assholes

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell