Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Fatass Steps on His Dick

Why should we listen to a dumb ass liberal who’s always wrong? Check out the 1 year anniversary of your Trump trade war thread where you were completely wrong and I was right. The S&P 500 is up 10.85% since then, and that’s not including dividends. In other words, nice call, Captain Hindsight! Very sad and embarrassing. Waiting for frustration and childish name calling combined with zero substance to ensue.......

http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?t=235721&page=1

You're doing good at only $70 a week.

2018 Wish List

1. Ed Olliver, NT, Houston

2. Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State

3. Nate Davis, G/OT, Charlotte

4. Maxx Crosby, DE, Eastern Michigan

4. Kahale Warring TE, San Diego St.

5. Trey Pipkins, OT, Sioux Falls

5. Kendall Sheffield CB, Ohio State

6. Bryce Love, RB, Stanford

7. Jalen Hurd, WR, Baylor

7. Jamal Davis II, DE, Akron

Guy doesn't even take a break. Already working on resolving OCT (Obama Care Travesty).

'Affordable Care Act' that has $6,000 + deductibles. ORWELLIAN.

Yeah, it was up 235% during Obama‘s presidency. Give us a call when you catch up.

Why should we listen to a dumb ass liberal who’s always wrong? Check out the 1 year anniversary of your Trump trade war thread where you were completely wrong and I was right. The S&P 500 is up 10.85% since then, and that’s not including dividends. In other words, nice call, Captain Hindsight! Very sad and embarrassing. Waiting for frustration and childish name calling combined with zero substance to ensue.......

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I thought the marxists were obsessed with him having a short penis. Now they are claiming it's large enough to step on? I get that homosexuals lean left, but I didnt realize how many marxists were actually gay. I suppose it's ok for y'all to have fetishes about another man's penis, but at least keep the story straight.

Seriously, what is this obsession with Chump's penis? Is it from something in your childhood?

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

I thought the marxists were obsessed with him having a short penis. Now they are claiming it's large enough to step on? I get that homosexuals lean left, but I didnt realize how many marxists were actually gay. I suppose it's ok for y'all to have fetishes about another man's penis, but at least keep the story straight.

Seriously, what is this obsession with Chump's penis? Is it from something in your childhood?

They want to suck on his orange Cheeto secretly while projecting it on us saying that we suck it everyday. It's very sick.

82251191.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

They want to suck on his orange Cheeto secretly while projecting it on us saying that we suck it everyday. It's very sick.

82251191.jpg

The thing is, it goes beyond these people wanting to take it up the cornhole. That's become somewhat accepted/popularized by the establishment media. Unlike that lifestyle however, this stalker level of obsession over the genitalia of a particular individual has not been removed from the DSM-V as the sick disorder that it is. These are the type of people who do crazy things when they put so much focus on a person, let alone that person's genitalia. I generally dont follow this WWF bs on here....but have any of these degenerates admitted to participating in antifa or other Soros-funded subversion, or do they just stick to general perversion?

I didnt read the thread, but the OP seems to make a supposition that Chump for some reason should construct Obongocare Light. It's interesting how the "clever" try to shift the narrative, and now even the neocons are arguing with them about it. My answer to the OP's tantrum is: "So what? Wow, Chump actually did something right finally, good for him!(and the US)".

Why do people take the bait of these trolls? It's clear they dont care about the Constitution or rule of law that every politician or person in uniform swears to uphold,and protect from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Unfortunately the majority of them break that oath, which I find of enough importance to actually include in my signature.

Instead of obsession with any person/group/party, either pro or anti, it would benefit folks to instead focus on their deeds. By their deeds you shall know them. Neither establishment party has a foot to stand on when it comes to defending the Constitution and keeping their oath, although it's self apparent to most that one of them doesnt even pretend to do so other than when convenient to discredit the other.

StraightJ: The Range's most relevant news source 

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

....jesus christ, the stupidity on here just never ceases to amaze.....

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Well, contrary to popular belief, I was offended by what Obamacare care turned out to be. I just appreciated that millions of people actually HAD insurance now, but back in the 80/20 days, my insurance, BC/BS was $18.00 a week out of my check. I could go anywhere and get anything for a nominal co-pay. Now, for me and 2 kids, over $700.00 a month with a $3000 co-pay and more restrictions than I can count

This is why I like you, because you don't seem to be afraid to speak out on both sides of the isle (Dem or Rep) when they deserve it.

Personally, my feeling is that government needs to get out of the healthcare business. But they won't ...

This is why I like you, because you don't seem to be afraid to speak out on both sides of the isle (Dem or Rep) when they deserve it.

Personally, my feeling is that government needs to get out of the healthcare business. But they won't ...

That or if they DO need to have a finger in it, how about a little regulation on, mostly, Prescription drug prices? That alone would probably help lower premiums. I'm not a big fan of regulation, but in some cases, like the banks that seem to keep finding ways out of being regulated, it's probably necessary.

And thanks!!!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Yeah, it was up 235% during Obama‘s presidency. Give us a call when you catch up.

Who said anything about Obama? You’re missing the point entirely which apparently isn’t hard to do for guys like you. Read the thread that doesn’t mention Obama and showcases biased, liberal stupidity, and then come back to me to defend your boyfriend.

you lead with childish name calling and then whine about me doing it? great self awareness there chief..... Where were you in december to talk about the market action? I'm sure you'll be back when things turn back down to tell me how wrong I am...... or to connect the dots on how trade war are good and easy to win, which I'm still waiting for......

anyway this thread isnt even about health care dumbass, its about fatass's inability to enjoy one moment of good fortune without doing what he does best *stupid*. I aint wrong about that.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

lol

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../newreply.php on line 389

Fatal error:

BringBckCieslak has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove BringBckCieslak from the recipient list and send the message again.

Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vB_DataManager_PM in ..../includes/class_dm.php on line 849

lol

you lead with childish name calling and then whine about me doing it? great self awareness there chief..... Where were you in december to talk about the market action? I'm sure you'll be back when things turn back down to tell me how wrong I am...... or to connect the dots on how trade war are good and easy to win, which I'm still waiting for......

anyway this thread isnt even about health care dumbass, its about fatass's inability to enjoy one moment of good fortune without doing what he does best *stupid*. I aint wrong about that.

1. You were wrong and looked like a total arrogant jackass in the process. Just admit it.

2. I never mentioned healthcare.

1. You were wrong and looked like a total arrogant jackass in the process. Just admit it.

2. I never mentioned healthcare.

lol i look arrogant? you sure have that self-awareness thing mastered.

Still waiting for you to connect the dots on how the trade war is good for the market. if you can, I'll admit I was wrong. Until then, maybe you can explain to the class how opposition to a trade war is a liberal position.

lol

and since this got hijacked into a discussion of health care, here's fatass letting you know that he wont have anything for you for 2 years...... i.e. break health care now, give you something maybe later.....

lol

and since this got hijacked into a discussion of health care, here's fatass letting you know that he wont have anything for you for 2 years...... i.e. break health care now, give you something maybe later.....

Politicians say things like this to keep us distracted, and fighting. If we're fighting with each other, we aren't paying attention to what's really going on. They've been doing it for years, because it works and we keep taking the bait. Face it, neither side works for us.

I'm sure there are people out there who identify as republicans (probably on this site) believing that Trump will give this country a better healthcare system, but it won't happen. Just another, in a long line of distractions.

Who said anything about Obama? You’re missing the point entirely which apparently isn’t hard to do for guys like you. Read the thread that doesn’t mention Obama and showcases biased, liberal stupidity, and then come back to me to defend your boyfriend.

Oh yes, you are right. I’m sorry. I’m just so used to stupid fucking Republicans having to throw Obama and Hillary and everything because you have nothing else to stand on. Which was the point of my post, his increase of the standard and poor is not groundbreaking or unique

Seek help. soflabillsfan

More like break it now so that the next president has to fix it in two years, meaning he pretty much knows the next president’s going to be a democrat

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Oh yes, you are right. I’m sorry. I’m just so used to stupid fucking Republicans having to throw Obama and Hillary and everything because you have nothing else to stand on. Which was the point of my post, his increase of the standard and poor is not groundbreaking or unique

Is it the liberal way to insert random topics into a discussion and then argue them as if somebody else said it or are you just extremely delusional? You added nothing to my discussion thanks to your incoherent rambling. Seek help, Greg!

Is it the liberal way to insert random topics into a discussion and then argue them as if somebody else said it or are you just extremely delusional? You added nothing to my discussion thanks to your incoherent rambling. Seek help, Greg!

I am so sorry that you are too simpleminded to understand exactly what I added to your conversation or perhaps you’re one of those people who only understands lineal conversation. From point A directly to point B in the shortest amount of time and the least amount of words. If that’s the case I’ll make sure and simplify the way that I respond to you in the future. As for your question, I’ll answer that with a question of my own. Is it possible for Republicans to ever defend anything they try to stand for without accusations, attacking or using deflection and rhetoric?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I am so sorry that you are too simpleminded to understand exactly what I added to your conversation or perhaps you’re one of those people who only understands lineal conversation. From point A directly to point B in the shortest amount of time and the least amount of words. If that’s the case I’ll make sure and simplify the way that I respond to you in the future. As for your question, I’ll answer that with a question of my own. Is it possible for Republicans to ever defend anything they try to stand for without accusations, attacking or using deflection and rhetoric?

You’re calling me simple-minded? That’s quite arrogant coming from a broke loser. It’s hilariously ironic that you talk down to others. Think of me while you’re opening up your can of Fancy Feast tonight. Just blame Trump or whatever the hell gets you through the day because that’s easier than having an ounce of accountability and an excuse for being miserable, right?

You’re calling me simple-minded? That’s quite arrogant coming from a broke loser. It’s hilariously ironic that you talk down to others. Think of me while you’re opening up your can of Fancy Feast tonight. Just blame Trump or whatever the hell gets you through the day because that’s easier than having an ounce of accountability and an excuse for being miserable, right?

I adore you for thinking that I’m broke. I don’t know why you would have that idea but it’s adorable still.

Seek help. soflabillsfan