Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

I feel bad for Josh Allen

If he was drafted to a competent team, maybe he’d have a chance.

Browns give their 2nd year QB:

- OBJ

- Jarvis Landry

- Kareem Hunt

- Brashad Perriman

- Njoku

We give our 2nd year QB

- Cole Beasley

- Frank Gore

Lol

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

- OBJ

- Jarvis Landry

- Kareem Hunt

- Brashad Perriman

- Njoku

We give our 2nd year QB

- Cole Beasley

- Frank Gore

Lol

Really hard to argue. Also Nick Chubb.

They acquired both Beckham and Landry via trade which is interesting.

- OBJ

- Jarvis Landry

- Kareem Hunt

- Brashad Perriman

- Njoku

We give our 2nd year QB

- Cole Beasley

- Frank Gore

Lol

Also, as an aside, it's amazing how "competent" a team can become when they suck ass so bad that they get the number one pick and don't fuck it up for once. Mayfield is 100% the key to this whole thing. If they were the same ol' Browns, Beckham would NEVER agree to show up there.

- OBJ

- Jarvis Landry

- Kareem Hunt

- Brashad Perriman

- Njoku

We give our 2nd year QB

- Cole Beasley

- Frank Gore

Lol

How many threads are you gonna make about this you mindless pussy?

Kareem Hunt is on the Commissioner’s Exempt list and can not play until after he pending investigation from the NFL into the domestic violence allegations against him. If he is lucky he will get a 10 game suspension, but is very unlikely. Hunt could be suspended for the entire season.

Yes OBJ is very talented but he is also a crazy diva and bat shit crazy, a me person and just cares about stats. The New York Giants GM Dave Gettleman is trading him to get a good Safety in Jabril Peppers and Clevelands 1st round pick(2020) and 3rd round pick. OBJ could go off the wall if the Browns have a lossing streak or if his QB doesn't play well for a couple of games.

Beane made smart use of the salary cap to improve the OL, TE and WR spots for Buffalo. Buffalo still has plenty of cap space to make a trade or two and/or sign a couple of more free agents and 10 draft picks.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Really hard to argue. Also Nick Chubb.

They acquired both Beckham and Landry via trade which is interesting.

Thank you for being honest.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

we definite went for guys with contracts we can "get out from under"and still get draft picks up to speed . OBD"stacking players" at positions of need isnt a bad option ,but as for star power no we dont shine as bright obviously .Time will come .

I like the idea of fringe free agents and NAILING your draft picks. As an employer, there is something to be said about having a stock of employees with something to prove.

If you load up a team with a ton of guys who just got FAT PAID with tons of guaranteed money, unless they have the work ethic of the all time greats (a desire to win above all), you just destroyed your team.

Human beings work toward goals. Many of these players worked as athletes toward the goal of being paid generational money.

It’s human nature that a LOT of them will slow down now. They won’t work quite so hard.

The best example is an individual sport like golf. Transcendent contracts? Jason Day with Nike. Rory McIlroy with Nike. Jordan Spieth with under armor.

None are as good as they used to be. They don’t have the Tiger Woods psycho dominance vibe. Most people don’t. These athletes make the huge money and the drive tails off.

Brady has that psycho dominance gene. That’s why he’ll kill people for less money. He wants to win. And that’s why he does.

Most NFL players are toads. They play hard for that huge deal then fade away.

.....And you can put it on the board!

I'm not even upset about it. The Bills might have contacted all of those players and nothing worked out. Maybe they asked for too much or didn't want to come here. The FO is so mum it's hard to tell what's going on. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Our oline got better, we got some good weapons, and we still have money and 10 draft picks. The big name acquisitions rarely pay off, I like beanes approach, building much better depth and giving Allen some reliable weapons. Beasley is a perfect example- he will be Josh’s escape outlet. I like the approach, and not one of the deals will put us in cap hell. We needed a lot of upgrades, I’m really liking what we’re seeing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Brashad Perriman is now signing with Tampa Bay as per Adam Schefter.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg