Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Yahoo: No good players would ever want to go to Buffalo

"It's what we all wondered when it was announced that Antonio Brown was being shipped to the Bills on Thursday evening. Brown has said he wants to win wherever he goes, and Buffalo isn't all that close to contending for Super Bowls while also playing in the "Siberia" of the NFL. Very few star players who have any say-so at all would ever agree to go there."

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/playernotes

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

If they pay Matt Paradis $12 million/ season he will come to Buffalo. Matt Paradis is a very good Center and not bat shit crazy.

Bat shit crazy people like Antonio Brown think they are going to get traded to a contender and get paid $19 million/year or more and are not worth the trouble.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

If they pay Matt Paradis $12 million/ season he will come to Buffalo. Matt Paradis is a very good Center and not bat shit crazy.

Bat shit crazy people like Antonio Brown think they are going to get traded to a contender and get paid $19 million/year or more and are not worth the trouble.

If there were 2 teams offering Paradis $12 mill. And one is Buffalo.

Where do you think he's going?

Hint... not Buffalo.

I've seen this team make huge free-agency pickups even when they sucked worse than now. Takeo Spikes, Mario Williams, Terrell Owens etc. Not putting a lot of stock into what a fantasy writer (read: geek) thinks about Buffalo as a football destination.

Making fun of a small-market team is the go-to for writers with no original thoughts or ability to be humorous. It's almost as lame as making a living as a grown man writing about fantasy football. Almost.

If there were 2 teams offering Paradis $12 mill. And one is Buffalo.

Where do you think he's going?

Hint... not Buffalo.

Why are you here, Lit? You are so annoying!....Why would you want to own a buffalo sports website? You are No Fan! ok, im done...my rant is over! lol

Why are you here, Lit? You are so annoying!....Why would you want to own a buffalo sports website? You are No Fan! ok, im done...my rant is over! lol

1) I don't own it.

2) I am a Bills fan.

I've seen this team make huge free-agency pickups even when they sucked worse than now. Takeo Spikes, Mario Williams, Terrell Owens etc. Not putting a lot of stock into what a fantasy writer (read: geek) thinks about Buffalo as a football destination.

Making fun of a small-market team is the go-to for writers with no original thoughts or ability to be humorous. It's almost as lame as making a living as a grown man writing about fantasy football. Almost.

TO was desperate and had no where else to go.

Takeo came when we were just a couple years removed from a decade of dominance.

Mario is the only significant signing we have had in the last 20 years.

I really doubt that! Could you show us 1 positive post that you have put on here in the last few weeks?... A True bills fan, would occasionally have some positive posts. I feel you just Love the attention!...You Love being the .....Bad Boy! lol

Micah Hyde? Pretty good...

Micah Hyde? Pretty good...

He wasn't a big-time free agent.

He has played well for us, but he wasn't a star or anything.

season over

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

He wasn't a big-time free agent.

He has played well for us, but he wasn't a star or anything.

True, but he could be an emerging star. I just took significant to mean a signing with a very positive outcome...more to be seen for sure.

Would you consider Paradis a significant signing? Not as flashy, but very important.

True, but he could be an emerging star. I just took significant to mean a signing with a very positive outcome...more to be seen for sure.

Would you consider Paradis a significant signing? Not as flashy, but very important.

I would be happy with that.

I'm just wondering how we're the Siberia of football but Minnesota and Green Bay aren't.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Well, how many "Big Name" players are out there to be had anyway? Usually if you are that good, your team finds a way to keep you. The Bills have had very good free agents and traded for very good players so this seems like click bate for Yahoo. IMO.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

AB woulda been huge here.

I'm sad we will never get The Big Chest Mafia.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

I think that is why Beene wants to build through the draft and free agents tend to be young players with potential, and older vets at reasonable prices. Given the NFL, cap Space and being in Buffalo, that is how he is building the team. His even discussing Antonio Brown is interesting because that doesn't fit the mold.

Nobody wants to use Yahoo!'s crappy search engine either. Screw those pricks. :niterider

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/03/08/antonio-brown-steelers-bills-failed-trade-fallout

From what I read here it has strictly to do with money and not locale. The Bills walked away, not the other way around even though the media loves to dunk on us constantly. It does not mean we are cheap. It means they are smart. If this guy was 26/27 he'd be worth whatever he asked.

Because they win.

So did we once upon a time. However, Minnesota could be up for dispute on that claim.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile