Sign in to follow this  
WndyCtyBillz

Brown stomped his feet, Beane said I'm out!

Trading for a crazy diva WR that wants to be referred to as "Mr. Big Chest" and who is demanding a new contract to be the highest paid WR in the NFL would not be a good long term move for an NFL team. There is a point where it doens't matter how much talent you have and the extra offield baggage is over the top.

Oakland is moving to Los Vegas and will need a something to sell the team to the new fans, so that could be behind there thought process of getting AB.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I can’t believe anybody actually wanted him to come here.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Fuck him. I’m kinda disappointed with Beane in some ways for even considering this. I get how good he is, but talk about the antithesis of the process.

"We inquired about Antonio Brown on Tuesday, and kept talks open with the Steelers," Beane said. "We had positive discussions, but ultimately it didn't make sense for either side. As great a player as Antonio Brown is, we have moved on and our focus is on free agency."

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

the last thing Allen needs if he's going to develop is a ball demanding me first moron.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Fuck him. I’m kinda disappointed with Beane in some ways for even considering this. I get how good he is, but talk about the antithesis of the process.

Yup, thats just it....this guy is 2 FACTS UNDENIABLE FACTS....you cant even argue either of these FACTS..FACTS is FACTS...

1. A undeniable talent and arguably the best WR in the NFL.

2. A Locker Room Cancer and Diva that will eventually tear a team apart..especially when the going gets tough and losses/bad games happen.

those 2 FACTS are both undeniable/unarguable.

Add that to the fact he will also be going into his next contract at 30- end of career possibly years old....

and that he is literally the exact type of player CHARACTER wise that this team has been against/getting rid of for the last 2 years....= no thanks

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

"We inquired about Antonio Brown on Tuesday, and kept talks open with the Steelers," Beane said. "We had positive discussions, but ultimately it didn't make sense for either side. As great a player as Antonio Brown is, we have moved on and our focus is on free agency."

Good would I love a guy like him with a Jerry Rice attitude instead of a AB attitude..sure..but AB = the exact oppsoite of what teams want to build on especially in the locker room...talent= undeniable attitude= go to Oakland

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

I hope the team uses this as motivation and gets to the playoffs.

They wont have the TALENT to make the playoffs..they will get some castoff FA's that are better than what they had at positions and a overall improvement..but they will also be just that...a slight improvement on what they had....on a scale of 1-10 its like replacing their OL guys who ranked as a 4 with guys that rank as 5 or 6's but PLAYOFF teams have guys ranked as 7-9's...they will be better..but thats just it....better but unless something drastic happens...they wont be a playoff team...

by something drastic I mean they "HIT" on some draft pick that becomes someone GOOD.....every year it happens to a few players that were drafted further back than top 5 guys(who you EXPECT to be good) lets say they happen to hit on some new RB in the 2-4th rounds that all of a sudden has a 1000+ yard rushing and 400+ receiving type year.....that could work...or a WR that all of a sudden is a 1300+ 10TD+ WR or even TE..but thats about the ONLY way they all of a sudden jump up to a playoff team in 1 year removed from being a POS.

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg

Not saying that Brown didn't veto the trade, b/c that's totally believable, but it's the only story that Rapaport can use without looking like he totally missed with his "scoop."

I read a report this AM that said that Beane inquired about a possible trade on Tuesday, and that any possible deal was dead before close of business.

If he wanted to be here it would've been fucking awesome to have talent like that. But alas the dude is a POS and is more interested in other stuff. So good riddance. Go fuck yourself Antonio. See you out there cunt.

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I hope the team uses this as motivation and gets to the playoffs.

I like your optimism....I just don't think the Bills will be a playoff team in 2019. We need a lot. Beane might, through free agency and the draft, get about 1/2 or 3/4 of what we need. We will still have holes though. Plus, we need to see if Josh can become a more refined NFL QB.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

Not saying that Brown didn't veto the trade, b/c that's totally believable, but it's the only story that Rapaport can use without looking like he totally missed with his "scoop."

I read a report this AM that said that Beane inquired about a possible trade on Tuesday, and that any possible deal was dead before close of business.

Ian Rapport "source" was someone in Pittburgh, either the GM or someone else in the personel department to try to make the limited teams thinking about trading for Brown to out bid each other and drive up the compensation that Pittsburgh will get. It benefits Pittsburgh to drive his price up so they can maximize what they get for Brown.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

If he wanted to be here it would've been fucking awesome to have talent like that. But alas the dude is a POS and is more interested in other stuff. So good riddance. Go fuck yourself Antonio. See you out there cunt.

He is a great talent, he is also a locker room cancer, an egomaniac, a selfish me first player, immature and not about the team concept and bat shit crazy.

Add to this that he wants a new contract and he would not be worth the drama for even a 7th round pick.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

the last thing Allen needs if he's going to develop is a ball demanding me first moron.

Josh Allen needs to learn how to read defenses, go through his progressions and throw to the open WR. Force feeding the ball to a WR that will complain if he doesn't get 11 targets a game despite that will draw bracket coverage or man coverage with zone rotated towards him and defensive coordinators game planning to take him out of the game.

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Guys, go watch the hbo special...ab was talking out of his ass with his blonde mustache! I give Buffalo A for effort. But im so glad it fell through!

Trading for a crazy diva WR that wants to be referred to as "Mr. Big Chest" and who is demanding a new contract to be the highest paid WR in the NFL would not be a good long term move for an NFL team. There is a point where it doens't matter how much talent you have and the extra offield baggage is over the top.

I don't see what's wrong with that. I can remember my first day of work when I told the boss, "Lookee here, boss-man. I wanna be known as Mr Super Big Hairy Chested Stud by everyone in this office and nothing else will do."

He told me that that just wasn't possible. What do you think I did then? That's right. I walked out of there with my head held high. I showed him.

He is a great talent, he is also a locker room cancer, an egomaniac, a selfish me first player, immature and not about the team concept and bat shit crazy.

Add to this that he wants a new contract and he would not be worth the drama for even a 7th round pick.

I mean maybe for a 7th I would take him...along with a muzzle, straight-jacket and razor (for that blonde caterpillar he has above his lip).

Amen to that. Allen seems to be the type that spreads it around, more, anyway

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I'm thankful that he voiced his displeasure with the Buffalo trade because frankly, despite his talent, I don't think he'd be a good fit here with that attitude and those contract demands. We've lost nothing.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile